Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another 3 million invested 14:16 - Apr 19 with 3162 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68855885

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Another 3 million invested on 13:57 - Apr 21 with 353 viewsSullutaCreturned

Another 3 million invested on 12:21 - Apr 21 by whiterock

Probably would though, the owner of Preston said it costs roughy £24 million to run a mid table championship side, revenue brings in £12m, so each year he and his family have to find £12m.
Swans are a similar sized club give or take so unless we get a Flynn Downes or Joel to sell every season we are swimming against the tide.

This doesn't surprise me and it is part of the big problem. The vast majority of clubs are paying out more than they can afford.

The wages paid need to be less than the revenue raised. In any non sporting business, if you were constantly paying out more than you earned you'd go bust and close down.

It's about time football had to adhere to the basic principals of financial prudence and footballers have to accept they cannot be paid vast amounts of money.

I don't hate man City but I do hope the FFP rules send them into a tailspin and the other clubs take notice and start winding their spending in to sensible levels.
Too many fans stick up for these massive wages but how much cheaper would football be for us fans if the wages had to be inside the income streams?

Meanwhile, as suggested on here, our owners spend peanuts on a lot of players instead of getting fewer players in, of better quality and their poor management has seen a lot of money wasted. As appears to be the case with 2 million piund man Kuharevych.
Another 3 million invested on 14:10 - Apr 21 with 334 viewsQJumpingJack

Does anyone have any idea why the Trust have announced the investment and not the club?
Another 3 million invested on 14:17 - Apr 21 with 319 viewsWhiterockin

Another 3 million invested on 14:10 - Apr 21 by QJumpingJack

Does anyone have any idea why the Trust have announced the investment and not the club?

The club does update the actual shareholding of everyone with over 10% on the club website, but you need to know where to look as they don't make it obvious, this is EFL rules so they have to do it. One does wonder why they are so secretive about so many things.
Another 3 million invested on 14:33 - Apr 21 with 288 viewsmax936

Another 3 million invested on 14:17 - Apr 21 by Whiterockin

The club does update the actual shareholding of everyone with over 10% on the club website, but you need to know where to look as they don't make it obvious, this is EFL rules so they have to do it. One does wonder why they are so secretive about so many things.

I'm sure someone will say that its non of our business

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Another 3 million invested on 14:41 - Apr 21 with 269 viewsWhiterockin

Another 3 million invested on 14:33 - Apr 21 by max936

I'm sure someone will say that its non of our business

The EFL say it is, that's why they have to display the details on the club website.

For future reference here is a link to the page that they don't make public in the clubs latest news.

https://www.swanseacity.com/club/ownership-statement
Another 3 million invested on 14:56 - Apr 21 with 237 viewsmax936

Another 3 million invested on 14:41 - Apr 21 by Whiterockin

The EFL say it is, that's why they have to display the details on the club website.

For future reference here is a link to the page that they don't make public in the clubs latest news.

https://www.swanseacity.com/club/ownership-statement

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024