Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyrell Wilson 14:41 - Apr 21 with 1204 viewsTomsyard

Well done to Kyrell who’s currently the league’s top scorer in the under 21’s with 15 goals. The squad are having a really good season and are competing to get into the playoffs with just a few games to go and would be good to see one or two get a twenty minute run out with the first team before the season ends.
Kyrell Wilson on 14:53 - Apr 21 with 1181 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

He’s been injured for a while as well hasn’t he? Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Kyrell Wilson on 15:00 - Apr 21 with 1154 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kyrell Wilson on 14:53 - Apr 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

He’s been injured for a while as well hasn’t he? Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Same guy but a real good goal scorer. He and Fletcher were tremendous together . His finishing has improved markedly since his u 18 days. He is very fast . Ready for the first team in my opinion. There is no need to leave Azeem on the bench. Williams needs to be braver and give these players a chance. It was a scandal Swansea did not sign Fletcher.

The clubs best chance of progress is through development of academy players. They have quality.
[Post edited 21 Apr 15:02]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kyrell Wilson on 15:55 - Apr 21 with 1086 viewsKeithHaynes

Kyrell Wilson on 15:00 - Apr 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Same guy but a real good goal scorer. He and Fletcher were tremendous together . His finishing has improved markedly since his u 18 days. He is very fast . Ready for the first team in my opinion. There is no need to leave Azeem on the bench. Williams needs to be braver and give these players a chance. It was a scandal Swansea did not sign Fletcher.

The clubs best chance of progress is through development of academy players. They have quality.
[Post edited 21 Apr 15:02]

Azeem was excellent yesterday for the short time he was on. Involved in one goal and assisted another.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kyrell Wilson on 18:50 - Apr 21 with 973 viewsGwyn737

I have an extra interest in this guy as he came through the same grassroots setup my boy plays for.
Kyrell Wilson on 19:27 - Apr 21 with 927 viewsTheAlpineShrew

Azeem should start in the middle of the park with Grimes, put Fulton out to pasture
Kyrell Wilson on 12:31 - Apr 23 with 546 viewsKeithHaynes

Kyrell Wilson on 19:27 - Apr 21 by TheAlpineShrew

Azeem should start in the middle of the park with Grimes, put Fulton out to pasture

With Yates 😮

Kyrell Wilson on 13:03 - Apr 23 with 519 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kyrell Wilson on 12:31 - Apr 23 by KeithHaynes

With Yates 😮

I noticed on Saturday Yates was the "fox in the box" which is presumably why he was bought. Williams said he loved that building up his confidence. He was also in the right place for the Lowe goal.

Kyrell Wilson on 16:46 - Apr 23 with 437 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

He’s doing well in the snooker too. Lad of many talents.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

Kyrell Wilson on 17:00 - Apr 23 with 420 viewsKeithHaynes

Kyrell Wilson on 13:03 - Apr 23 by ReslovenSwan1

I noticed on Saturday Yates was the "fox in the box" which is presumably why he was bought. Williams said he loved that building up his confidence. He was also in the right place for the Lowe goal.

Maybe he will grasp what it’s all about for the next two games, then forget it in the summer.

Kyrell Wilson on 17:33 - Apr 23 with 387 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kyrell Wilson on 17:00 - Apr 23 by KeithHaynes

Maybe he will grasp what it’s all about for the next two games, then forget it in the summer.

At least Williams is talking goal strike statistics that Martin never did.

One poster highlighted Williams mentioning "6 yard box interventions". This is encouraging for me. This relates to died in the wool goalscorers being not strong or not fast but sharp and switched on. Presumably this is where Yates should shine.

This might resolve about the ball going into the red zone and swizzling off for a goal kick while Cullen and and Lowe were expecting a cut back. Shearer used to bang on about this in MoTD explaining why Shane Long has not scored for 6 months.

Ronald and Platchetta have improved delivery into the box.
[Post edited 23 Apr 17:35]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024