Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"My Calls With Ryan and Rob" - Luke Williams 13:27 - May 12 with 616 viewsQJumpingJack

Does anyone else wonder if he is having more conversations with the Wrexham owners than our very own owners....?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/articles/cw07le71ye0o
"My Calls With Ryan and Rob" - Luke Williams on 13:42 - May 12 with 579 viewsraynor94

Not in the least, he congratulated them on going up no big deal

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

"My Calls With Ryan and Rob" - Luke Williams on 14:06 - May 12 with 553 viewsmax936

"My Calls With Ryan and Rob" - Luke Williams on 13:42 - May 12 by raynor94

Not in the least, he congratulated them on going up no big deal

With his eye to his future

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

"My Calls With Ryan and Rob" - Luke Williams on 18:02 - May 13 with 356 viewsReslovenSwan1

I do not wonder at all. The main man is at Fairwood or the Swansea .com stadium most days I would expect. (speculation). Would imagine Williams speaks to Mr Coleman or Ken most days over chilli con carne in the refectory.

Talking to Mr Reynolds and 'the Yank' was a one off event. There is little trade to be between the two as they are now too close to each other. Pedersen on loan perhaps?

Wise sage since Toshack era

"My Calls With Ryan and Rob" - Luke Williams on 22:00 - May 13 with 289 viewsKeithHaynes

"My Calls With Ryan and Rob" - Luke Williams on 18:02 - May 13 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not wonder at all. The main man is at Fairwood or the Swansea .com stadium most days I would expect. (speculation). Would imagine Williams speaks to Mr Coleman or Ken most days over chilli con carne in the refectory.

Talking to Mr Reynolds and 'the Yank' was a one off event. There is little trade to be between the two as they are now too close to each other. Pedersen on loan perhaps?

He did say he keeps in touch with them as opposed to a one off. He may have said it’s only once but ‘keeps’ in touch is indication it wasn’t a single call.

I’m going with the ‘feathering his nest’ statement. You know as much as anyone, players and managers are never dedicated to one club. Rarely that is.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024