Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New coach for Swansea City 20:43 - May 14 with 627 viewsWhiterockin

Womens team.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-appoint-jamie-sherwood-womens-firs

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

New coach for Swansea City on 15:58 - May 15 with 525 viewsReslovenSwan1

This irritates me, If they were called 'Dinas Abertawe.' there would be no confusion.

The media and football clubs are desperate to conflate the two gender into one.

Soon we will be hearing that Stacey Davies has overtaken Lee Trundle as second highest club goalscorer.

Wise sage since Toshack era

New coach for Swansea City on 16:11 - May 15 with 514 viewsWhiterockin

New coach for Swansea City on 15:58 - May 15 by ReslovenSwan1

This irritates me, If they were called 'Dinas Abertawe.' there would be no confusion.

Soon we will be hearing that Stacey Davies has overtaken Lee Trundle as second highest club goalscorer.

We have six goalscorers who scored more than Trunds.

New coach for Swansea City on 17:05 - May 15 with 482 viewsReslovenSwan1

New coach for Swansea City on 16:11 - May 15 by Whiterockin

We have six goalscorers who scored more than Trunds.

I was being rhetorical. I am not sure there is a Stacey Davies to be honest.

New coach for Swansea City on 17:50 - May 15 with 469 viewsWhiterockin

New coach for Swansea City on 17:05 - May 15 by ReslovenSwan1

I was being rhetorical. I am not sure there is a Stacey Davies to be honest.

Really

Stacey John-Davis https://g.co/kgs/gAQoqCX

New coach for Swansea City on 18:17 - May 15 with 440 viewsmax936

Wife's niece's son is one of the coaches with the Women's team, I was speaking to him at my Brother-in-law's 60th birthday party a week ago, good lad knows is stuff only young as well, he's very keen to do well fair play to him, first time I've met him, Mrs family is huge

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

New coach for Swansea City on 19:08 - May 15 with 429 viewsGixerJack

Misleading title, I was expecting a picture of a bus 😡
New coach for Swansea City on 19:26 - May 15 with 416 viewsmax936

There's no confusion there's only one confused and that is you, that's nothing new.

"The media and football clubs are desperate to conflate the two gender into one."

Women and Men are just people with different genitalia and should be treated as equal's which includes sharing the name of Swansea City AFC, no one cares if that irritates you.

Its 2024 and equality is growing fast, deal with it!
[Post edited 15 May 19:43]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

New coach for Swansea City on 22:39 - May 15 with 345 viewsReslovenSwan1

New coach for Swansea City on 19:26 - May 15 by max936

There's no confusion there's only one confused and that is you, that's nothing new.

"The media and football clubs are desperate to conflate the two gender into one."

Women and Men are just people with different genitalia and should be treated as equal's which includes sharing the name of Swansea City AFC, no one cares if that irritates you.

I bet a few fans were intrigued by the headline and photo. I was listening to Talksport and they were talking about Arsenal's chances of the title. It took several minutes for me to decipher it was the women's game.

One way of dealing with this is having the two teams then aggregating the goal difference and points to see who wins the combined male /female title.

Swansea are probably yet to deal with the first trans player. According to FA rules the player must either have had hormone treatment or surgery but it will be assessed by a case by case basis.
[Post edited 15 May 22:48]

Login to get fewer ads

New coach for Swansea City on 12:23 - May 16 with 287 viewsDoubeDoube

I agree with you wholeheartedly
New coach for Swansea City on 14:43 - May 16 with 230 viewsWhiterockin

New coach for Swansea City on 19:26 - May 15 by max936

Agreed you only get confused if you have little or no knowledge of a subject. If that's the case it's best not to comment until you know enough on the subject.

New coach for Swansea City on 14:58 - May 17 with 113 viewsshaggyrogers

It Looks like Dineen has got his way eventually. He got rid of the coach last Sept/Oct and wanted to bring in Jamie Sherwood as the replacement but ended up having to put the under 19s coach in charge for the remainder of the season. The 19s coach did pretty well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024