| Swansea City move for highly rated midfielder 08:00 - Aug 2 with 6895 views | SwansIndependent | Swansea City move for highly rated midfielder 2nd Aug 2026 08:00Swansea City have reportedly swooped to sign Ousseynou Fall Seck a central / right sided midfielder from Randers FC in the Danish Superliga. According to information from Tipsbladet in Denmark the clubs have agreed on a price that comes in and around two million euros with add ons. 1 The wheel keeps turning, click above.
This post has been edited by an administrator |  | | |  |
| Swansea City move for highly rated midfielder on 17:58 - Aug 2 with 1558 views | Dr_Winston | Not to cover old ground, but I saw enough in Vipi that season to make me think he was capable of a 15 goal season given time to settle, decent service and a manager who wasn't Luke Williams and said so plenty of times. OK, he exceeded what even I thought he was capable of last year, but I'm not expecting him to have a stinker and struggle to get into double figures this time around. Injury permitting of course. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Swansea City move for highly rated midfielder on 18:33 - Aug 2 with 1417 views | swansjack84 |
| Swansea City move for highly rated midfielder on 17:58 - Aug 2 by Dr_Winston | Not to cover old ground, but I saw enough in Vipi that season to make me think he was capable of a 15 goal season given time to settle, decent service and a manager who wasn't Luke Williams and said so plenty of times. OK, he exceeded what even I thought he was capable of last year, but I'm not expecting him to have a stinker and struggle to get into double figures this time around. Injury permitting of course. |
Not sure why so many are writing Idah off. As you mentioned VIP was nothing special season before. I was one of those rare ones who thought he would come good (Uneducated Geuse). Doesn't Idah have better stats than VIP in relation to Expected Goals or something? He is looking sharp, closing players down and I'm confident he'll get around 15 this season. |  | |  |
| Swansea City move for highly rated midfielder on 23:00 - Aug 2 with 1157 views | dobjack2 |
| Swansea City move for highly rated midfielder on 17:58 - Aug 2 by Dr_Winston | Not to cover old ground, but I saw enough in Vipi that season to make me think he was capable of a 15 goal season given time to settle, decent service and a manager who wasn't Luke Williams and said so plenty of times. OK, he exceeded what even I thought he was capable of last year, but I'm not expecting him to have a stinker and struggle to get into double figures this time around. Injury permitting of course. |
You've got a better eye than me. In the first season I thought he looked half a yard too slow in thought and action even though the service he got was nothing to write home about.Hoped he would get used to the pace of the championship but didn't expect last season. |  | |  |
| Swansea City move for highly rated midfielder on 07:50 - Aug 3 with 926 views | Dr_Winston |
| Swansea City move for highly rated midfielder on 23:00 - Aug 2 by dobjack2 | You've got a better eye than me. In the first season I thought he looked half a yard too slow in thought and action even though the service he got was nothing to write home about.Hoped he would get used to the pace of the championship but didn't expect last season. |
He just had something about him. The presence, the rocket shot. More than a few times he got himself into a decent position but the pass/cross was either shit or didn't come at all. I also thought he was being mismanaged by Williams. Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect him to turn out to be as good as he was last season, but I thought he would be quite capable of 12-15 goals if he had the chance and certainly wasn't the lumbering donkey that quite a lot of people tried to make him out as at the time. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Swansea City move for highly rated midfielder on 08:25 - Aug 3 with 854 views | pembsjack |
| Swansea City move for highly rated midfielder on 07:50 - Aug 3 by Dr_Winston | He just had something about him. The presence, the rocket shot. More than a few times he got himself into a decent position but the pass/cross was either shit or didn't come at all. I also thought he was being mismanaged by Williams. Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect him to turn out to be as good as he was last season, but I thought he would be quite capable of 12-15 goals if he had the chance and certainly wasn't the lumbering donkey that quite a lot of people tried to make him out as at the time. |
Got to be honest I put him in the category of limbering donkey, not because of his ability but his confidence looked shot as did most of the supporters confidence in him. Absolute 100% respect for him the way he went away put his head down and bounced back, glad he's proved me wrong. I cannot begrudge him a big money move, he deserves it. His attitude has put a lot of players to shame. |  | |  |
| Swansea City move for highly rated midfielder on 08:30 - Aug 3 with 834 views | Whiterockin |
| Swansea City move for highly rated midfielder on 08:25 - Aug 3 by pembsjack | Got to be honest I put him in the category of limbering donkey, not because of his ability but his confidence looked shot as did most of the supporters confidence in him. Absolute 100% respect for him the way he went away put his head down and bounced back, glad he's proved me wrong. I cannot begrudge him a big money move, he deserves it. His attitude has put a lot of players to shame. |
Exactly the same for me I was wrong and I am more than pleased to admit it. Hopefully Inoussa will repeat the same this season. |  | |  |
| |