Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pozuelo 14:23 - Jul 30 with 4045 views4everJACK

What do people think his role will be this season? Looked good in the few pre-season games, good eye for a pass etc, first team squad? Can see Jonjo and Canas fighting for regular spots, but what about Pozuelo?

@ForeverJACK

Pozuelo on 14:29 - Jul 30 with 4000 viewsPinky

He looked very sharp in the highlights of the pre-season games. I can see him being rotated with Michu in the attacking midfield role. Michu will surely start the season as first choice in that position though.
Pozuelo on 14:32 - Jul 30 with 3984 viewscookie_jack

I can see him as a plan b, bring someone like Britton or Canas off when we are behind have him sit next to Michu and hopefully will impact the game.

Once you go JACK there's no going back.

Pozuelo on 14:37 - Jul 30 with 3957 viewsMattG

I think he can play out wide as well as centrally so could offer a variation on last season's "Three Wingers" formation alongside Michu and maybe Routledge.
Pozuelo on 14:38 - Jul 30 with 3953 viewsJonnyTheJack

He's a different option to Michu. He seems very creative from what i've seen, getting into gaps and to the bye line etc. It's going to be hard for him to get a good run in the side with Michu but he'll be rested a lot more I think so he'll get a chance in the cups I think.
Pozuelo on 14:42 - Jul 30 with 3923 viewsSwanaldo

We have so much quality I honestly can't see who is going to play. Pozuelo will prob be an impact player at the start.

How Laudrup decides our first choice midfield is anyones guess.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2013 14:43]

Yall come back now.

Pozuelo on 14:50 - Jul 30 with 3882 viewsPinky

Pozuelo on 14:42 - Jul 30 by Swanaldo

We have so much quality I honestly can't see who is going to play. Pozuelo will prob be an impact player at the start.

How Laudrup decides our first choice midfield is anyones guess.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2013 14:43]

He's definitely got a hell of a job on his hands when he chooses his midfield.
Pozuelo on 14:53 - Jul 30 with 3854 viewsAl_Bundy

Pozuelo on 14:50 - Jul 30 by Pinky

Looks a great player.. another gem unearthed
Pozuelo on 14:53 - Jul 30 with 3854 viewsGONZO

Looks a good prospect. From what I've seen of the highlights, he looks like he could certainly play out wide as a sort of inside forward as well as through the middle. I wouldn't be surprised to see him come off the bench if Routs or Pablo are knackered or struggling, and link up with Michu and Bony. Loads of one-twos and trickery
Login to get fewer ads

Pozuelo on 15:28 - Jul 30 with 3731 viewsLaudrup

Pozuelo on 14:50 - Jul 30 by Pinky

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-clean-sheet-key-Swansea-
[quote]The Dane fielded what looked like something close to his current first-choice side as Swansea saw off Reading in some style last weekend.

But when asked whether the same XI will line up against Malmo, Laudrup was giving away few clues.

"I don't know. It could be, but if you ask me in another way whether I know my starting XI generally then the answer is no," he said.

"There will not be a starting XI this season.

"It will be from game to game. Of course I won't change eight players every game, but we have so much depth in the squad so I don't have a starting XI and then subs.

"Hopefully we will have even more games than last year so we will need all those players, but of course that depends what we do on the next two Thursdays."

I hate signatures

Pozuelo on 15:38 - Jul 30 with 3682 viewsRogueTrooper

ML rotates his squad a lot, I cant see us having a fixed first team, he does tend to choose teams within teams though

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Pozuelo on 16:01 - Jul 30 with 3596 viewsLaudrup

Pozuelo on 15:38 - Jul 30 by RogueTrooper

ML rotates his squad a lot, I cant see us having a fixed first team, he does tend to choose teams within teams though

Also, he almost every game use all 3 subs and usually at least two of them with 20-30 minutes left. This means more will get playing time.
There has been very few games where he hasn't used all 3 subs regardless of the score.

Several managers are much more conservative with using subs and often at the last minute if at all.

A squad with more depth will just mean he's even more willing to put on subs early on.

I hate signatures

Pozuelo on 16:30 - Jul 30 with 3516 views4everJACK

However he fits in, I can't wait. Thursday night cannot come quick enough.

@ForeverJACK

Pozuelo on 17:24 - Jul 30 with 3423 viewsmax936

Who's gonna be the mainstay in the middle then folks and where does Mr De Guzman fit in

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Pozuelo on 17:43 - Jul 30 with 3382 viewspencoedjack

Pozuelo on 17:24 - Jul 30 by max936

Who's gonna be the mainstay in the middle then folks and where does Mr De Guzman fit in

De Guzman will be 1 of the first names on the team sheet.

Mighty Mick loves him.
Pozuelo on 18:08 - Jul 30 with 3317 viewsWatchman

I think that ML is going to play 4-6-0 in some games simply flooding midfield to make it difficult to play agst. There will be big pressing game also
Poz will be played a lot esp agst less established teams

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024