Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread 15:54 - Jul 30 with 44190 viewsTim_Harry

Got to be started with this. An obviously set up publicity stunt by Mr Tan...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cardiff-city-owner-vincent-tan-5381
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 21:18 - Aug 15 with 2751 viewsorion3016

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 21:10 - Aug 15 by ScoobyDoo

Dragons, as in Cardiff Dragons you senile old gink!

Being a swans fan for 30 years but new to all this forum stuff I'm pretty amazed how sad people are in supporting another team but posting on here
Must have a real sad life

Be over there now after

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 21:43 - Aug 15 with 2669 viewsScoobyDoo

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 21:18 - Aug 15 by orion3016

Being a swans fan for 30 years but new to all this forum stuff I'm pretty amazed how sad people are in supporting another team but posting on here
Must have a real sad life

Yeah you're right, replying to you my life has just taken a massive turn for the worse.
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 03:48 - Aug 16 with 2515 viewsGroo

I like this bit:

At the launch of his 'Thanks a Million' charity schemetoday, the tycoon said: “We have been blessed to be promoted to the Premier League and we have gained £60m or £70m in broadcasting money.

“This season we will be profitable and will make maybe £20m or £30m.”

make £20m or £30m?? he's going to be in for a shock, eh!

Groo does what Groo does best

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 09:49 - Aug 16 with 2384 viewsJackhero

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 18:49 - Aug 15 by reddythered

And the pundits have their saw.

Lawrenson gives us the kiss of life by predicting we'll go down.
David James places us 15th.

Sol Campbell reckons we'll relegate due to having Mackay as manager because to his lack of Prem league experience. No, Holloway as he "proved with blackpool has the ability to out think opponents and catch them by surprise". The fact Blackpool got relegated an irrelevance. And the fact we topped Palarse by 15 points clearly was a fluke. Fact we've recruited better players than Palarse not a factor.

Sir Sol also claims Steve Bruce is a good manager.

And to complete his f***wittery, he predicts Fulham to relegate. That Martin Jol, what does he know about management, eh?

The level of punditry around the Prem is almost making me wish we relegate so we end up with Claridge talking b ollocks...

Your reference to the FACT you topped Palace, and the FACT you have recruited better players is irrelevant when it comes to how well you may or may not do.

Just look at QPR reddy. That's all.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 10:24 - Aug 16 with 2355 viewsCrawleySwan

I might be mad, but I think we can sneak a draw against United. We seem a lot more battle hardened than them. Been looking on Marathonbet's website and they've priced us pretty well for the draw.
All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 10:31 - Aug 16 with 2337 viewsmonmouth

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 10:24 - Aug 16 by CrawleySwan

I might be mad, but I think we can sneak a draw against United. We seem a lot more battle hardened than them. Been looking on Marathonbet's website and they've priced us pretty well for the draw.

Many on this site will think you are indeed mad as they're expecting a whopping victory.

I'm not quite at those races, but I certainly don't think we'll be sneaking anything. We will either get a dominant draw or a narrow victory imo.....contingent of course on the players being in the right frame of mind. If we do the 'timid little Swansea' thing that we see sometimes, and get into a don't lose pattern, then we will just lose.

Edit - just realised the thread this is on. That's a bit random CrawleyJ.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2013 10:32]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 13:27 - Aug 16 with 2229 viewsel_pancho

Not sure if already posted, but looks like Tan is putting the pressure on to deliver this year, plus not ruling out a name change.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23720528

Poll: As things currently stand are Huw Jenkins et al more disliked than Tony Petty?

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 13:45 - Aug 16 with 2206 viewsOldjack

All Purpose Cardiff City Thread on 13:27 - Aug 16 by el_pancho

Not sure if already posted, but looks like Tan is putting the pressure on to deliver this year, plus not ruling out a name change.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23720528

''The Cardiff Weasels FC ''

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024