Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread 12:23 - Aug 1 with 52836 viewsDarran

[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 12:25]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 12:29 - Aug 1 with 22195 viewsairedale

And the wolf howls.....
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 12:29 - Aug 1 with 22195 viewsthe_gasman

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 12:45 - Aug 1 with 22131 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 12:29 - Aug 1 by the_gasman

Both clubs playing mind games. Malmo manager saying tiredness could hinder them and Michael saying match fitness could be a factor. I expect Malmo to park the bus and hit us on the break. All continental sides seem to be good at that. It is going to be a tough one I think but hopefully we should be up to the task.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 12:52 - Aug 1 with 22097 viewsthe_gasman

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 12:45 - Aug 1 by Private_Partz

Both clubs playing mind games. Malmo manager saying tiredness could hinder them and Michael saying match fitness could be a factor. I expect Malmo to park the bus and hit us on the break. All continental sides seem to be good at that. It is going to be a tough one I think but hopefully we should be up to the task.

I'm looking forward to this. I don't think it's going to be a walk in the park, but we got the quality to do the business.. Arise Sir Shelvey and f@cking shine

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 12:58 - Aug 1 with 22058 viewsJackanapes

I actually couldn't sleep last night for thinking about the possibilities.
Its going to be a long afternoon. My clock is ticking backwards I swear.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 13:00 - Aug 1 with 22035 viewstreboethjack

I've missed this feeling throughout the summer! it's good to be back

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 13:01 - Aug 1 with 22029 viewsthe_gasman

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 12:58 - Aug 1 by Jackanapes

I actually couldn't sleep last night for thinking about the possibilities.
Its going to be a long afternoon. My clock is ticking backwards I swear.

I was the same . Couldn't sleep at all. I got up at 3.30 and came downstairs . Nothing to do with the football mind, my misses is on her mollies so I descended into the lounge for a marathon tug

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 13:03 - Aug 1 with 22013 viewsJackanapes

I damn near tore my bell end off last night dry wnking to nasty grot. LOOL. It must be more common than I thought.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 13:10 - Aug 1 with 21939 viewsSenhin

I slept because I've been so tired from work this week. But had to then get up early so the day is seeming really long and slow till the game

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 14:33 - Aug 1 with 21642 viewsPinky

So excited. Currently in England so I'm going to try to find a pub that will show it. I really can't see past a Swans win, but I expect it won't be easy.

I said that about the QPR match on the first day of the season last year though.
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Aug 1 with 21494 viewsRogueTrooper

This work malarkey is getting tedious, as far as I'm concerned this countries security can feck right off for two hours tonight, I'm just gutted we are playing at home first, I am back in Swansea next week. So I shall be watching in glorious HD with Surround sound, big comfy sofa, a big bag of posh crisps and a couple of very gold beverages.

A bit naffed off the Au Pair went home last week (Swedish), despite the fact that she couldnt give an arrse about football, it would have given me someone to gloat at if we win.

Any more team news?

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Aug 1 with 21493 viewsPJ_footballer

Anybody knows where this game live stream at?
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Aug 1 with 21463 viewstreboethjack

apparently there's a few Swedes in Walkabout in Windstreet loving it there as the drinks are much cheaper here than out there!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 15:32 - Aug 1 with 21447 viewsJJ08

Backed Shelvey to score first and 3-0 ... 60-1. Don't let me down boys.
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 15:33 - Aug 1 with 21442 viewsLaudrup

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Aug 1 with 21423 viewsswanny

I'm so excited - likely to be my one and only live game this season.. I've had to have a calming g & t, what with the ashes as well..

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Aug 1 with 21387 views1983

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 15:33 - Aug 1 by Laudrup

Poor show if that is correct,chance for them to play a premiership team
Our country must be cheap as chips for these and they only bring 200-250

Can see us taking our 1,000 alocation easy.

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Aug 1 with 21340 viewsW_Hunt

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Aug 1 by RogueTrooper

This work malarkey is getting tedious, as far as I'm concerned this countries security can feck right off for two hours tonight, I'm just gutted we are playing at home first, I am back in Swansea next week. So I shall be watching in glorious HD with Surround sound, big comfy sofa, a big bag of posh crisps and a couple of very gold beverages.

A bit naffed off the Au Pair went home last week (Swedish), despite the fact that she couldnt give an arrse about football, it would have given me someone to gloat at if we win.

Any more team news?

YKTR.

F*ck me - you can't even reply to a partial quote. This forum is f*cking horrendous...
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Aug 1 with 21329 viewsJackhero

Buzzing about tonight. Cannot wait for 5pm so I can sprint out of work and start the evening off. Lets hope for plenty more Thursdays like this one.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Aug 1 with 21316 viewsclement

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Aug 1 by PJ_footballer

Anybody knows where this game live stream at?

http://www.itv.com/itv4/

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=213213&part=sports
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 15:55]

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Aug 1 with 21262 viewsChippy69

That water looks so sexy someone tell that oap to piss off to the lc with the rest of the class

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Aug 1 with 21174 viewsjacksfullaces

not sold out then? can't believe that, I can't get to all games, but this is historic.

Summers evening, not been any football for a while, first time we've really earned our place in Europe, chance to see the new line up competitively - don't get it.
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Aug 1 with 21139 viewsDarran

Ugly buggers aren't they?
Not as bad as the Danes though.

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Euro-fever-home-away-Swedes-arrive-Swansea/sto

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Aug 1 with 21125 viewscockneyswan

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Aug 1 by jacksfullaces

not sold out then? can't believe that, I can't get to all games, but this is historic.

Summers evening, not been any football for a while, first time we've really earned our place in Europe, chance to see the new line up competitively - don't get it.

Not sold out? unfu*kingbelievable!
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Aug 1 with 21103 viewsCaptain

Can't believe I won't be there tonight. Missed the play-off final, first Premier League game, League Cup final at Wembley now this. Worst thing about living in Canada!

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024