Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this mi*ge for real ? 21:53 - Aug 14 with 8528 viewsOldjack

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Stop-Jack-Army-chant/story-19655171-detail/sto

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 21:57 - Aug 14 with 8476 viewsdgt73

WTF is he talking about, whatever he is on about anti scum songs are fine by me.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 22:09 - Aug 14 with 8335 viewsCatullus

Isn't he a she? And she will have to accept it. I hate it when we sing these songs when not playing Cardiff, why give them the attention?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 22:31 - Aug 14 with 8215 viewsmljonzy

Wow what silly thing to say. Any rival game will have swearing chants it is just part of football. This person should read the cardiff forum then they would be horrified by the things some of them say about the swans.
Is this mi*ge for real ? on 22:48 - Aug 14 with 8113 viewsdavidaeaton

Dear Jan Lewis......go fucck yourself, we'll sing what we want, we'll sing we want, fucck you Jan Lewis we'll sing what we want!

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 23:05 - Aug 14 with 8015 viewsKingTuck

a friendly rivalry?
Is this mi*ge for real ? on 23:24 - Aug 14 with 7938 viewsSwanjaxs

Can't blame her for finding the word c#@Â¥@f offensive mun

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 23:27 - Aug 14 with 7925 viewsmonkeymike

bet she is glad i dont go anymore
Is this mi*ge for real ? on 06:38 - Aug 15 with 7609 views1983

Just another plastic in modern football.

Login to get fewer ads

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 07:57 - Aug 15 with 7508 viewseddie71

If Jan doesn't like the chants she doesnt have to attend. We survived without her down the depths of the football league and will survive again. I am also not sure why we need to change chants to accomadate new fans most of whom would disappear if we got relagated.
Is this mi*ge for real ? on 08:35 - Aug 15 with 7402 viewsmonmouth

And yet in her world it's presumably ok for their TEAM to sing 'you jack bastards.....'

Go and watch the ballet. Meanwhile, 'we're waiting for you....'

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 08:42 - Aug 15 with 7388 viewsJackhero

She is probably the mi*nge that sits in front of me, you can see her physically cringe when I voice my opinions about the ref etc etc during a game. Then she gives out werthers sweets after the 2nd half kicks off to everyone around her except myself and my Dad. F-king div.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 08:49 - Aug 15 with 7362 viewsOldjack

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 08:42 - Aug 15 by Jackhero

She is probably the mi*nge that sits in front of me, you can see her physically cringe when I voice my opinions about the ref etc etc during a game. Then she gives out werthers sweets after the 2nd half kicks off to everyone around her except myself and my Dad. F-king div.

in a nutshell ,Frigid ,best left alone

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 08:49 - Aug 15 with 7360 viewsmonmouth

Actually -I might be in the minority?- but if there's women and children around I don't F and Blind. and I want us to appeal to a wider newer audience. I just can't see what's wrong with the 'cardiff scum' and similar, apart from the fact its a bit small time chanting about them, obviously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 09:26 - Aug 15 with 7276 viewsJackSomething

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 08:49 - Aug 15 by monmouth

Actually -I might be in the minority?- but if there's women and children around I don't F and Blind. and I want us to appeal to a wider newer audience. I just can't see what's wrong with the 'cardiff scum' and similar, apart from the fact its a bit small time chanting about them, obviously.

Spot on.

I'd prefer if we just ignored them when we're not playing them, but anyone who finds that chant offensive is too delicate a flower to be at a football match.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 09:34 - Aug 15 with 7250 viewsperchrockjack

I personally wouldn't waste my breath by singing their name. Its hard enough to tope the weord crafiff

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 09:35 - Aug 15 with 7248 viewsdybie_jack

What is the updated version? Did I miss something?
Also if any song should be banned its the Cardiff version of hymns and arias! I'm more offended by that one.

Never mind eh! Seasons starts in a few days!
Is this mi*ge for real ? on 09:50 - Aug 15 with 7225 viewsJackSomething

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 09:34 - Aug 15 by perchrockjack

I personally wouldn't waste my breath by singing their name. Its hard enough to tope the weord crafiff

I apologise for taking advantage of this easy joke opportunity but:

It seems every word is hard for you to type Perch.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 09:57 - Aug 15 with 7199 viewsperchrockjack

I letting you slip in JS.

Its only cos I loves ya

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 12:02 - Aug 15 with 6999 viewsJacksy

What a pathetic letter to put in the paper..
She probably wont be at any Sunday games due to being in church.
Is this mi*ge for real ? on 12:43 - Aug 15 with 6928 viewsyescomeon

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 22:48 - Aug 14 by davidaeaton

Dear Jan Lewis......go fucck yourself, we'll sing what we want, we'll sing we want, fucck you Jan Lewis we'll sing what we want!

Get it on the terraces NOW!

Upthecity!

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 12:44 - Aug 15 with 6925 viewsJonezy

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 22:48 - Aug 14 by davidaeaton

"Take my hand...."

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 12:45 - Aug 15 with 6916 viewsJonezy

Go home Jan Lewis...you're drunk!

"Take my hand...."

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 13:15 - Aug 15 with 6848 viewssa3swan

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 12:45 - Aug 15 by Jonezy

Go home Jan Lewis...you're drunk!

All part of the game and you just have to translate it for kids. My 6 year old thinks that Eng-er-land is full of ships.
Is this mi*ge for real ? on 13:36 - Aug 15 with 6805 viewsPureRockFury

Of all the chants to get offended by, why this one gets her knickers in a twist I have no idea. Strange woman. Maybe she went to the football by mistake?

Although I have to say on the subject of Cardiff songs, not that it offends me, but it's a bit cringeworthy when someone pipes up with the 'Cardiff City's falling down' chant, which they do on a regular basis...what, falling down all the way to the Championship title and Premier League football?

'ave a word.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2013 13:37]

Even the bad times were good.

Is this mi*ge for real ? on 14:18 - Aug 15 with 6747 viewsOldjack

She must have missed this quote

Got a major soft spot for Swansea. They show that you don't have to have wads of cash to play good football and I've yet to see a Swansea player dive or make a studs-up challenge. The Williams-RVP incident doesn't count. Great fans too - helped to build the club back up from nothing and they're as loud and proud as any in the division. They just sing about their own for 90 minutes instead of the vile songs that you get from certain other clubs in the division.

Best of luck, I'll be rooting for them.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024