Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow 20:31 - Aug 31 with 3394 viewsGoodGodAlive

Anyone agree?
Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 20:34 - Aug 31 with 3375 viewsmonmouth

I doubt Michael Laudrup will. It looks like Poz is a back up wingman in his mind - didn't even mention him as a midfield option when talking of all the people in front of Ki.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 20:36 - Aug 31 with 3367 viewsJokeren1943

I love Pozuelo but I think he still make too many rookie mistakes. He did alot of great things in the second half Thursday but his first half was average.

Personal I would start with Routledge and Pablo. And use Pozuelo as sub in the last 20-30 minuts.
Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 21:13 - Aug 31 with 3299 viewsOldjack

After Spurs ,yes ,attack attack attack and stop fannying around

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 21:14 - Aug 31 with 3290 viewsorion3016

Bony will start I think but he'll still go routledge & pablo

Be over there now after

Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 22:11 - Aug 31 with 3169 viewsRamblinJack

Bony yes, Poz' no.
Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 23:09 - Aug 31 with 3079 viewsLiam12345

routledge and pablo will b on the wing michu will be behind bony and that leves shelvey, canas and britton to fill in the midfield spots so cant see pozuelo making a start bt think he will come on for michu.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 08:35 - Sep 1 with 2867 viewsdameedna

and JDG
Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 09:00 - Sep 1 with 2821 viewsnickyfran75

It doesn't matter who will start we'll still get gubbed.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 09:12 - Sep 1 with 2790 viewsJokeren1943

Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 09:00 - Sep 1 by nickyfran75

It doesn't matter who will start we'll still get gubbed.

Shiiite, we will win 0-3 today!.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2013 9:31]
Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 09:56 - Sep 1 with 2723 viewsSgorioFruit

If bony dont start then sell him for £12mil and buy a £12mil player who can start!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 10:00 - Sep 1 with 2704 viewsperchrockjack

I was believing so much would depend on Bony but still looks its all down to Michu.
Pablo will give the ball away to the opposition and shithimself if it gets physical. Poz wont and he ll also be more prone to shooting on target.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 10:02 - Sep 1 with 2696 viewsPhil_S

Whatever we do can we stop starting Pablo on the right - he is ten times the player when he plays on the left
Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 10:02 - Sep 1 with 2695 viewsDr_Winston

Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 09:56 - Sep 1 by SgorioFruit

If bony dont start then sell him for £12mil and buy a £12mil player who can start!!

Bony can start. Laudrup has so far chosen not to.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 10:05 - Sep 1 with 2685 viewsJokeren1943

Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 10:00 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

I was believing so much would depend on Bony but still looks its all down to Michu.
Pablo will give the ball away to the opposition and shithimself if it gets physical. Poz wont and he ll also be more prone to shooting on target.

Bony will never be a Michu type of player. He will never run around all over the pitch trying to be a part of the game. Bony will allways be up front in the middle being quite stationary.

You are allowed to call him a "stationary gun platform" if you want too.
Bony and Pozuelo must start tomorrow on 10:07 - Sep 1 with 2679 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks, a good turn of phrase.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024