Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My heads fcking gone with this forum!! AND DON'T TELL ME TO POST THIS ELSEWHERE 21:40 - Aug 31 with 1169 viewsjackrmee

No offence to the guy that made this but it's fcking mental.
I have nearly headbutted my screen through on numerous occasions in the last half hour.

I know this thread should be in the "Site issues" bit, but I can't work out how to fckin post in there and my head is so cooked that there's no way I'm reading through pages and pages of random questions.

All my profile is gone. All the old threads are gone. There is no options on this thread, such as "add photo", "quote", blah blah fcking blah, like I see on every other forum I've used.
On top of all that, I've just had to go through this "correcting" my spelling as it apparently contains "unacceptable language". Strewth!!!

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

My heads fcking gone with this forum!! AND DON'T TELL ME TO POST THIS ELSEWHERE on 21:57 - Aug 31 with 1122 viewsEuropaJack

Hit the icon at the bottom of the post with the green + button on it.

Difficult it isnt

Blog: Diplomatic - But Time To Bin International Friendlies

My heads fcking gone with this forum!! AND DON'T TELL ME TO POST THIS ELSEWHERE on 22:03 - Aug 31 with 1117 viewsOldjack

time is a great healer ,you'll soon get the knack of it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

My heads fcking gone with this forum!! AND DON'T TELL ME TO POST THIS ELSEWHERE on 22:22 - Aug 31 with 1093 viewsmonmouth

My heads fcking gone with this forum!! AND DON'T TELL ME TO POST THIS ELSEWHERE on 21:57 - Aug 31 by EuropaJack

Hit the icon at the bottom of the post with the green + button on it.

Difficult it isnt

F**K me pink, I thought that was a sheep. I was wondering what that was all about. LMAO at me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

My heads fcking gone with this forum!! AND DON'T TELL ME TO POST THIS ELSEWHERE on 23:38 - Aug 31 with 1042 viewsexiledclaseboy

Speak to your therapist about anger management.

Poll: Tory leader

My heads fcking gone with this forum!! AND DON'T TELL ME TO POST THIS ELSEWHERE on 08:38 - Sep 1 with 962 viewsstonedroller

My heads fcking gone with this forum!! AND DON'T TELL ME TO POST THIS ELSEWHERE on 23:38 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

Speak to your therapist about anger management.

i know a simple solution to yours and many other new planetswans members problems.

Someone with half a braincell could use some screen recording software showing how to use the site and all it's features. This video could be placed in an announcement topic that is stickied to the top of every forum.

As much as you can all attack the poster for wanting to know how to use this place, it is a valid question, i'm an experienced forum user and i had trouble knowing how to do the basics on here (i still haven't sussed how to post images/youtube/TEST tags).

Then instead of all these posts from users who want to use the site but get nothing but insults back from mods/members on here, you could actually help the user rather than pushing them away.

Simple right?

edit: sorry i didn't mean to quote u ECB, but the only option i get is 'Add to topic' which i want to do and 'Reply to this message' which i also wanted to do. It's not the simplest of places and you're full of it if you think otherwise.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2013 8:42]
My heads fcking gone with this forum!! AND DON'T TELL ME TO POST THIS ELSEWHERE on 10:36 - Sep 1 with 925 viewsDarran

My heads fcking gone with this forum!! AND DON'T TELL ME TO POST THIS ELSEWHERE on 08:38 - Sep 1 by stonedroller

i know a simple solution to yours and many other new planetswans members problems.

Someone with half a braincell could use some screen recording software showing how to use the site and all it's features. This video could be placed in an announcement topic that is stickied to the top of every forum.

As much as you can all attack the poster for wanting to know how to use this place, it is a valid question, i'm an experienced forum user and i had trouble knowing how to do the basics on here (i still haven't sussed how to post images/youtube/TEST tags).

Then instead of all these posts from users who want to use the site but get nothing but insults back from mods/members on here, you could actually help the user rather than pushing them away.

Simple right?

edit: sorry i didn't mean to quote u ECB, but the only option i get is 'Add to topic' which i want to do and 'Reply to this message' which i also wanted to do. It's not the simplest of places and you're full of it if you think otherwise.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2013 8:42]

I'm glad you're back posting with us Scotty you were always a good poster until you got sucked in by the lies of that other pair of c*nts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024