Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? 18:22 - Sep 5 with 20204 viewsJackfath

Not guilty for me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:32 - Sep 5 with 13004 viewsstonedroller

you did it
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:34 - Sep 5 with 12993 viewsBaker

I reckon he looks well shifty.

Case closed.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:39 - Sep 5 with 12985 viewswr72

Guilty!!! Horrible bloke even before all this came to light.His smug almost grinning face coming out of court the other day made me almost physically sick.I'm aware the young girl is under scrutiny now for maybe fabricating the whole affair but that's just Le Vells' defence putting the young lady under extreme pressure.She's 17 ffs and bound to be feeling the heat.I hope he's found NOT guilty as it would mean no one suffered apart from himself but there's no smoke without fire and he was also quizzed previously on similar allegations.
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:42 - Sep 5 with 12971 viewsDarran

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:39 - Sep 5 by wr72

Guilty!!! Horrible bloke even before all this came to light.His smug almost grinning face coming out of court the other day made me almost physically sick.I'm aware the young girl is under scrutiny now for maybe fabricating the whole affair but that's just Le Vells' defence putting the young lady under extreme pressure.She's 17 ffs and bound to be feeling the heat.I hope he's found NOT guilty as it would mean no one suffered apart from himself but there's no smoke without fire and he was also quizzed previously on similar allegations.

Was he quizzed about a different case or was he questioned on this case once before?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:49 - Sep 5 with 12962 viewswr72

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:42 - Sep 5 by Darran

Was he quizzed about a different case or was he questioned on this case once before?

I'm sure it was other multiple cases but this one stuck.
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:51 - Sep 5 with 12953 viewsJackfath

if he is found not guilty, I think the girl should go to prison for lying and putting him through this.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:55 - Sep 5 with 12946 viewswr72

He was cleared over this one but hey come on,why the feck are people making these accusations.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4031499/Corrie-joy-as-Michael-Le-Vell-
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 19:05 - Sep 5 with 12910 viewsJackfath

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:55 - Sep 5 by wr72

He was cleared over this one but hey come on,why the feck are people making these accusations.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4031499/Corrie-joy-as-Michael-Le-Vell-

So because he's been cleared of this before he must be guilty of it this time?

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 19:54 - Sep 5 with 12874 viewswr72

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 19:05 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

So because he's been cleared of this before he must be guilty of it this time?

Oh god no,i'm not that naive.Just very cynical.
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 19:55 - Sep 5 with 12866 viewsJackfath

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 19:54 - Sep 5 by wr72

Oh god no,i'm not that naive.Just very cynical.

Let's hope the people on the jury don't have the same attitude as you then!

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 19:58 - Sep 5 with 12860 viewswr72

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 19:55 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

Let's hope the people on the jury don't have the same attitude as you then!

So what if he's found guilty then of abusing and raping a 6yr old.Will you come back on here and admit you was wrong just like i will if i am?
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:00 - Sep 5 with 12855 viewsDarran

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:55 - Sep 5 by wr72

I think that's the same girl and the case was dropped before some months later the CPS decided to take it up again.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:01 - Sep 5 with 12850 viewswr72

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:00 - Sep 5 by Darran

I think that's the same girl and the case was dropped before some months later the CPS decided to take it up again.

I wonder why!
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:13 - Sep 5 with 12821 viewsJackfath

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 19:58 - Sep 5 by wr72

So what if he's found guilty then of abusing and raping a 6yr old.Will you come back on here and admit you was wrong just like i will if i am?

I am always more than happy to admit I am wrong. However I find it difficult to stomach when "celebrities" go through all this and the general Sun reading public like you have them guilty even though they know little if anything of the evidence.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:14 - Sep 5 with 12810 viewsDarran

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:01 - Sep 5 by wr72

I wonder why!

Dodgy case perhaps.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:18 - Sep 5 with 12797 viewswr72

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:13 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

I am always more than happy to admit I am wrong. However I find it difficult to stomach when "celebrities" go through all this and the general Sun reading public like you have them guilty even though they know little if anything of the evidence.

And you do realize that your as bad as me when i say he's guilty and you saying that poor young girl is telling lies,don't you?
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:19 - Sep 5 with 12793 viewsCatullus

I don't know. I haven't heard all the evidence. In which case I will never know. I'll have to trust the judge and jury.

SO, whatever the result is, is what he is.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:20 - Sep 5 with 12788 viewswr72

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:14 - Sep 5 by Darran

Dodgy case perhaps.

But not 'dodgy' enough for a re-trial?
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:20 - Sep 5 with 12787 viewsJackfath

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:18 - Sep 5 by wr72

And you do realize that your as bad as me when i say he's guilty and you saying that poor young girl is telling lies,don't you?

I think you'll find I didn't say that.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:22 - Sep 5 with 12777 viewsDarran

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:20 - Sep 5 by wr72

But not 'dodgy' enough for a re-trial?

No idea.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:24 - Sep 5 with 12764 viewswr72

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:20 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

I think you'll find I didn't say that.

'if he is found not guilty, I think the girl should go to prison for lying and putting him through this. '

Your words not mine.

Sounds to me you're saying she made it all up and deserves prison as a result.

That equates to she's lying,does it not?
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:26 - Sep 5 with 12752 viewswr72

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 18:51 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

if he is found not guilty, I think the girl should go to prison for lying and putting him through this.

This is what you said.
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:26 - Sep 5 with 12749 viewsJackfath

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:24 - Sep 5 by wr72

'if he is found not guilty, I think the girl should go to prison for lying and putting him through this. '

Your words not mine.

Sounds to me you're saying she made it all up and deserves prison as a result.

That equates to she's lying,does it not?

IF.

I don't know the ins and outs of this case. You seem to though having read about it in The Sun.

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:29 - Sep 5 with 12740 viewswr72

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:26 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

IF.

I don't know the ins and outs of this case. You seem to though having read about it in The Sun.

You seemed to know enough about it to start the thread and declare him not guilty though.
Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:31 - Sep 5 with 12733 viewsJackfath

Michael Le Vell - guilty or not guilty? on 20:29 - Sep 5 by wr72

You seemed to know enough about it to start the thread and declare him not guilty though.

Seemed. There you go again making wild judgments and filling in the gaps you know nothing about.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024