Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Okore out for season 18:02 - Sep 16 with 3943 viewswr72

I'm not one to wish ill on anyone but on a selfish note thats positive for us and a huge blow for Villa.
Okore out for season on 18:39 - Sep 16 with 3848 viewsJokeren1943

That kind of injury isn<t positive for anyone.

He is proberly out for the next 8-10 month.

Wish him all the best.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 18:40]
Okore out for season on 18:41 - Sep 16 with 3840 viewshobo

Oof that's tough for him and Villa. I was hoping we'd make a move for him in pre-season
Okore out for season on 23:30 - Sep 16 with 3486 viewsSkipTheJack

Okore out for season on 18:39 - Sep 16 by Jokeren1943

That kind of injury isn<t positive for anyone.

He is proberly out for the next 8-10 month.

Wish him all the best.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2013 18:40]

Agreed. I never like to see players get injured, whether they play for us or not.
Okore out for season on 12:16 - Sep 17 with 3139 viewswr72

Oh ffs i stated in my original post that i wish no ill on anyone yet you still get the same dickheads criticizing that i was glad he got injured.Utter bullshite.He's not our player but a major part of one of our nearest rivals defence.They wont only miss him against us but against every other team as well,which is a good thing for clubs in and around Villa's league position and not good for them.

Why the phuck is there so many arsewipes on here that take things so literally and to heart.Phuck off issit!!! Swanhsea is our club not Aston Villa.Deal with it,it's their problem,he's not dead!
[Post edited 17 Sep 2013 12:17]
Okore out for season on 18:38 - Sep 17 with 2896 viewsCatullus

Okore out for season on 12:16 - Sep 17 by wr72

Oh ffs i stated in my original post that i wish no ill on anyone yet you still get the same dickheads criticizing that i was glad he got injured.Utter bullshite.He's not our player but a major part of one of our nearest rivals defence.They wont only miss him against us but against every other team as well,which is a good thing for clubs in and around Villa's league position and not good for them.

Why the phuck is there so many arsewipes on here that take things so literally and to heart.Phuck off issit!!! Swanhsea is our club not Aston Villa.Deal with it,it's their problem,he's not dead!

I agree.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Okore out for season on 18:59 - Sep 17 with 2846 viewsLaudrup

It's a big blow for Villa even though he just turned 21 and is new to the PL, but he's very talented and has already experience from both Champions League and the Danish national team.
After being injured in pre-season too, Okore had already managed to make it into the starting XI for Aston Villa along their captain Ron Vlaar.
Okore is really going to be missed by them as Ciaran Clark and Nathan Baker has far from been impressive for them in the central defence. But now they have to pick either Baker or Clark to play along Vlaar.

I hate signatures

Okore out for season on 19:20 - Sep 17 with 2801 views2face

Okore out for season on 12:16 - Sep 17 by wr72

Well his career is dead. Nobody will come right out and say it. They will hope he'll be fine. But players don't really come back from a ruptured knee ligament injury. And 10-15 years later they are basically disabled. A former customer of mine used to be a pro player in Denmark. His career ended at 21 because of one. And he walks with a slight limp now. He's 25.

Btw. I agree on your point about people often being sanctimonious and preachy.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2013 19:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024