Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread 09:20 - Sep 22 with 58709 viewsPhil_S

Selhurst Park
Sunday 22nd September 2013 - Kick Off 1.30pm

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Sep 22 with 2581 viewssomersetsimon

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 17:00 - Sep 22 by PozuelosSideys

Somebody will be along shortly to tell you how awful Dyer is and what a weak link he has become in our squad.

Think you lot need a bit more pace in your side to threaten sides in the Prem.

Dyer's final ball is poor sometimes, but he's so fast and tricky and changes position so much that he keeps the other team on the back foot.
I think that's one of the great benefits of playing two wide players - it keeps the opposition fullbacks pinned back and their defence has to be stretched across the whole width of the pitch.
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 20:17 - Sep 22 with 2290 viewsJokeren1943

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Sep 22 by somersetsimon

Dyer's final ball is poor sometimes, but he's so fast and tricky and changes position so much that he keeps the other team on the back foot.
I think that's one of the great benefits of playing two wide players - it keeps the opposition fullbacks pinned back and their defence has to be stretched across the whole width of the pitch.

Laudrup told Dyer to close his eyes when he shoot, it clearly helped.

[Post edited 22 Sep 2013 20:17]
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Sep 22 with 2222 viewsdgt73

Anyway to sum up today and the last week. Fooking brilliant.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 01:17 - Sep 23 with 1951 viewsLaudrup

Full game download links:

Crystal Palace vs Swansea - 22/9/2013

MP4 / ENGLISH / 1200Kbps / 1GB

http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthread.php?203199-FUTBOL-EPL-Crystal-Palace-vs-S

I hate signatures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024