Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble in Legoland 22:39 - Oct 8 with 48938 viewsBig_Phil

Malckie's right-hand man suspended....got someone new in from Khazakstan.....

Lots of rumours doing the rounds given texts I just got from my 'friends' down East...

Sit back and watch it unfold boys!!!
Trouble in Legoland on 22:43 - Oct 8 with 13945 viewsDarran

Who's his number 2 Phil?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trouble in Legoland on 22:44 - Oct 8 with 13940 viewsreddythered

Hoping to god someone has been playing the media after recent stories.

If true, I'd expect Malky to be gone soon enough.

F***.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Trouble in Legoland on 22:45 - Oct 8 with 13928 viewsNeathJack

Trouble in Legoland on 22:43 - Oct 8 by Darran

Who's his number 2 Phil?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-boss-malk
Trouble in Legoland on 22:50 - Oct 8 with 13890 viewsDarran

Trouble in Legoland on 22:45 - Oct 8 by NeathJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-boss-malk

Hahahaha I bet not say f*ck em.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trouble in Legoland on 22:51 - Oct 8 with 13882 viewsKennedy

Iain Moody

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=124665

This happened to ML and he walked.

Will Malky walk, or wait to be sacked? (not sure on what happens to his contract being paid up if he walks)

Just call me JFK

Trouble in Legoland on 22:54 - Oct 8 with 13861 viewsJackbustard

Those supposedly in the know up there have said all is not well. Can see Tan taking over as manager before long. Some think Malky will be next.

Pre derby turmoil up the road would go down lovely.
Trouble in Legoland on 23:02 - Oct 8 with 13795 viewsreddythered

Everybody is supposedly in the know. Didn't say anything ahead of time, naturally.

If this is true, then Mackay is a dead man walking. That for me would be the tipping point. The only thing that would convince me otherwise would be if there were very valid reasons for the suspension of Moody.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Trouble in Legoland on 23:02 - Oct 8 with 13793 viewsPozuelosSideys

Despite his brand of football being dour, Malky does seem to be a geniune bloke. If the rumours are true he would be offski. He'd have no problem finding another job

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Trouble in Legoland on 23:03 - Oct 8 with 13772 viewsJackoBoostardo

Trouble in Legoland on 22:54 - Oct 8 by Jackbustard

Those supposedly in the know up there have said all is not well. Can see Tan taking over as manager before long. Some think Malky will be next.

Pre derby turmoil up the road would go down lovely.

Tan taking over as manager would be the best outcome I could possibly hope for.

Especially considering his managerial nuance is the same as his fashion sense. This news is getting interesting - especially as it would likely have been something going on for a few weeks at least.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Trouble in Legoland on 23:04 - Oct 8 with 13771 viewsJackbustard

Trouble in Legoland on 23:02 - Oct 8 by reddythered

Everybody is supposedly in the know. Didn't say anything ahead of time, naturally.

If this is true, then Mackay is a dead man walking. That for me would be the tipping point. The only thing that would convince me otherwise would be if there were very valid reasons for the suspension of Moody.

Given Tans previous form then there probably isn't a valid reason.

He has such an ego I honestly think he would try to take over as manager.

The rebrand was one thing f.cking about with team affairs is something different.

I'm sure he is a jack on a piss take, he really is taking the piss out of the whole club, its management and the fans.

Top bloke IMO
[Post edited 8 Oct 2013 23:07]
Trouble in Legoland on 23:07 - Oct 8 with 13740 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 23:04 - Oct 8 by Jackbustard

Given Tans previous form then there probably isn't a valid reason.

He has such an ego I honestly think he would try to take over as manager.

The rebrand was one thing f.cking about with team affairs is something different.

I'm sure he is a jack on a piss take, he really is taking the piss out of the whole club, its management and the fans.

Top bloke IMO
[Post edited 8 Oct 2013 23:07]

Well, pondering if there's a valid reason is straw clutching.

Shirt colour aside, Tan hasn't been that bad until this season imo. It just makes little to no sense to me whatsoever - Moody and other backroom staff were brought in precisely because they were the people Mackay wanted.

Trouble in Legoland on 23:08 - Oct 8 with 13732 viewsowainglyndwr

Strange in work today early on in the morning they were full on with banter for the game agsinst us, then about 3ish onwards news was filtering through and the cockness had gone with we, re ph®®kd if Mal mac goes.
Trouble in Legoland on 23:11 - Oct 8 with 13693 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 23:08 - Oct 8 by owainglyndwr

Strange in work today early on in the morning they were full on with banter for the game agsinst us, then about 3ish onwards news was filtering through and the cockness had gone with we, re ph®®kd if Mal mac goes.

3ish onwards this news was not filtering through given it only broke an hour ago. The "ITK" brigade had no inkling until it was published on Wales Online's site. Unless you're working abroad and there are timezone issues that is.

Trouble in Legoland on 23:12 - Oct 8 with 13685 viewsJackbustard

Trouble in Legoland on 23:07 - Oct 8 by reddythered

Well, pondering if there's a valid reason is straw clutching.

Shirt colour aside, Tan hasn't been that bad until this season imo. It just makes little to no sense to me whatsoever - Moody and other backroom staff were brought in precisely because they were the people Mackay wanted.

Shirt colour aside. Are you taking the piss. He has ripped the heart and soul out of your club, changed your whole identity just because he didn't like the colour blue.

God help you lot if he fancies turning his hand to football management.

I'd be very worried if I was a redbird about now.
Trouble in Legoland on 23:13 - Oct 8 with 13668 viewsKennedy

If Malky does go, then he would want a big name. This guy now is his eyes and ears as they have banned him.

Just call me JFK

Trouble in Legoland on 23:14 - Oct 8 with 13657 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 23:12 - Oct 8 by Jackbustard

Shirt colour aside. Are you taking the piss. He has ripped the heart and soul out of your club, changed your whole identity just because he didn't like the colour blue.

God help you lot if he fancies turning his hand to football management.

I'd be very worried if I was a redbird about now.

Well... the badge has changed numerous times over the decades. Rest of the stuff follows on from that.

Changes to the stadium, training facility, staff, players can't argue there have been massive improvements.

If Mackay goes over this, then it's going to be the final straw for many.

Still, look on the bright side, keeps you guys entertained.

Trouble in Legoland on 23:17 - Oct 8 with 13627 viewswr72

Trouble in Legoland on 23:13 - Oct 8 by Kennedy

If Malky does go, then he would want a big name. This guy now is his eyes and ears as they have banned him.

I think Tony Pulis would be perfect.
Trouble in Legoland on 23:18 - Oct 8 with 13617 viewsJackbustard

Trouble in Legoland on 23:14 - Oct 8 by reddythered

Well... the badge has changed numerous times over the decades. Rest of the stuff follows on from that.

Changes to the stadium, training facility, staff, players can't argue there have been massive improvements.

It's great entertainment, especially during the international break. 3 more weeks of turmoil will do nicely.

In all seriousness the bloke is a fruit cake, and if it was any other club I'd feel sorry for the fans. As its you lot
Trouble in Legoland on 23:19 - Oct 8 with 13612 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 23:17 - Oct 8 by wr72

I think Tony Pulis would be perfect.

That's only 9 letters. But he did keep Stoke in the Prem and establish them as a mid table side.

And he'd be a better Wales manager than Coleman.

Trouble in Legoland on 23:21 - Oct 8 with 13578 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 23:18 - Oct 8 by Jackbustard

It's great entertainment, especially during the international break. 3 more weeks of turmoil will do nicely.

In all seriousness the bloke is a fruit cake, and if it was any other club I'd feel sorry for the fans. As its you lot

Tbh, this whole interfering smacks more of Hammam than Tan.

Tan wasn't interfering last season, now it's suddenly become an issue? And Hammam certainly used to interfere. Whilst Hammam has f*** all power, not outside the realm of possibility he has Tan's ear, may have urged him to "assert" authority.

Question then would be what Hammam gets out of it.

Trouble in Legoland on 23:25 - Oct 8 with 13546 viewsJackbustard

Trouble in Legoland on 23:21 - Oct 8 by reddythered

Tbh, this whole interfering smacks more of Hammam than Tan.

Tan wasn't interfering last season, now it's suddenly become an issue? And Hammam certainly used to interfere. Whilst Hammam has f*** all power, not outside the realm of possibility he has Tan's ear, may have urged him to "assert" authority.

Question then would be what Hammam gets out of it.

Could you have a worse double act than Tan and Hammam. What would worry me is the way Tan seems to view the club and its fans as his little toy, hes already proved he can what he wants and there is nothing any of you can do about it.
Trouble in Legoland on 23:26 - Oct 8 with 13541 viewsDaithejack

Trouble in Legoland on 23:14 - Oct 8 by reddythered

And there was me thinking it was going to be a boring couple of weeks because of the international break.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Trouble in Legoland on 23:28 - Oct 8 with 13516 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 23:25 - Oct 8 by Jackbustard

Could you have a worse double act than Tan and Hammam. What would worry me is the way Tan seems to view the club and its fans as his little toy, hes already proved he can what he wants and there is nothing any of you can do about it.

Think to a vast degree that's inevitable. It's far more difficult for fans to take control of a club at this level. It either needs to be at a far lower level where fans can get the money or when a club has come out of admin.

Eh, f*** it. Work in morning, head buzzing from painkillers.

Night all.

Trouble in Legoland on 23:31 - Oct 8 with 13453 viewsblaine_scfc

Alot of bookies suspended bets on Malky being next manager to leave by all accounts? Oh dear.
Trouble in Legoland on 23:45 - Oct 8 with 13411 viewswr72

It looks like he's been replaced with their own version of Kevin Cullis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024