Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! 08:35 - Nov 5 with 3305 viewsel_pancho

Poll: As things currently stand are Huw Jenkins et al more disliked than Tony Petty?

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 08:41 - Nov 5 with 3291 viewsowainglyndwr

It would be so funny if the M4 cameras have picked them up causing damage.
Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 08:44 - Nov 5 with 3283 viewsel_pancho

It's actually on Facebook with the guy saying he did it!!

The stupidity of some people!

Poll: As things currently stand are Huw Jenkins et al more disliked than Tony Petty?

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 08:45 - Nov 5 with 3279 viewsBaker

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 08:44 - Nov 5 by el_pancho

It's actually on Facebook with the guy saying he did it!!

The stupidity of some people!

Link?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 08:46 - Nov 5 with 3276 views2face

It seems Tan is attempting to use classic Machiavelli tactics. Machiavelli claimed that in order to fully control a new domain, you have to destroy it completely first. Then build it up anew. I wouldn't put it past him. And they seem to swallow it, however reluctantly.
Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 08:50 - Nov 5 with 3256 viewsowainglyndwr

Pass it on to the police, that would teach the brave liitle boy
Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 09:31 - Nov 5 with 3203 views1983

I take it all as a back handed compliment from the fools,I was listening to Radio Wales after the game and all the Red Dragons phoning in you'd swear they had just won the Premier League title....one woman who lived in Bath said she was "going to move back to cardiff because they had beat Swansea"

Strange lot

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 09:37 - Nov 5 with 3185 viewsel_pancho

It was their cup final.

We've got bigger aspirations.

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 10:01 - Nov 5 with 3149 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 09:37 - Nov 5 by el_pancho

It was their cup final.

I must say watching all after they scored and after the final whistle that's EXACTLY what it seemed. We've must have come a long way, Bristol City are traditionally their biggest rivals, so they led us to believe?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 10:26 - Nov 5 with 3110 viewslifelong

Cardiff can now claim to be the 'Pride of Wales' and 'Wales number 1 club' according to an article in yesterdays Western Fail.
Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 12:22 - Nov 5 with 3015 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 10:26 - Nov 5 by lifelong

Cardiff can now claim to be the 'Pride of Wales' and 'Wales number 1 club' according to an article in yesterdays Western Fail.

Listen, mass hypnosis and brainwashing is what they like. They'll believe ANYTHING they're told

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 13:29 - Nov 5 with 2933 viewsScoobyDoo

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 12:22 - Nov 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Listen, mass hypnosis and brainwashing is what they like. They'll believe ANYTHING they're told

People enjoying a win? Shock, horror, whatever next?
Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 14:08 - Nov 5 with 2890 viewsProudJackCity65

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 13:29 - Nov 5 by ScoobyDoo

People enjoying a win? Shock, horror, whatever next?

You can hardly call cardiff fan's "people"!
After all the Tan brainwashing there cannot be much of the person left inside.

exterminate welcome to Swansea sign exterminate exterminate ;o)
Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 14:51 - Nov 5 with 2844 viewsProudJackCity65

To understand this graffiti you have to think like a scumsucker.

Imagine a crapdiff fan camping out near the welcome to Swansea signpost wearing deer hunter camo armed with a mobile phone and rationed with a Peters pie (fake Clarkes pie) and a bottle of brain dark in his pocket.
Deperately waiting for a call from cardiff shitty stadium "come in scummer come in scummer here is the score. i repeat here is the score. DO NOT GRAFFITI PLAN A "EF @@F SWANSEA.
GO with plan B " CCFC 1-0"
Now imagine the camped out crapdiff fan getting the news so he starts spraying and he is so overwhelmed with the shocking score he sprays YES!

You can tell by his exclamation...YES..he'd just found out via mobile phone lol.
paint it..paint it...quick...we'll pick you up ova in the empty car park later
Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 15:21 - Nov 5 with 2795 viewsScoobyDoo

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 14:51 - Nov 5 by ProudJackCity65

To understand this graffiti you have to think like a scumsucker.

Imagine a crapdiff fan camping out near the welcome to Swansea signpost wearing deer hunter camo armed with a mobile phone and rationed with a Peters pie (fake Clarkes pie) and a bottle of brain dark in his pocket.
Deperately waiting for a call from cardiff shitty stadium "come in scummer come in scummer here is the score. i repeat here is the score. DO NOT GRAFFITI PLAN A "EF @@F SWANSEA.
GO with plan B " CCFC 1-0"
Now imagine the camped out crapdiff fan getting the news so he starts spraying and he is so overwhelmed with the shocking score he sprays YES!

You can tell by his exclamation...YES..he'd just found out via mobile phone lol.
paint it..paint it...quick...we'll pick you up ova in the empty car park later

Fecking hell mate, you must have a lot of time on your hands?
Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 15:40 - Nov 5 with 2775 viewsProudJackCity65

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 15:21 - Nov 5 by ScoobyDoo

Fecking hell mate, you must have a lot of time on your hands?

Obviously less time than that camped out cardiff fan lol.

In all fairness though cardiff fans must have spent a lot of time planning this graffiti mission out. I have to give the young fan credit for hiding in the weeds for at least 2 hours - what a fan. It had to be right at the whistle when the roads were empty. It looks like confrontation is not Cardiff style anymore...they learned to leave themselves an easy escape - no more swimming away :o)
we salute the planning and execution leading to a non-confrontational/non-swimming experience for cardiff
Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 21:52 - Nov 5 with 2582 viewsEdmundo

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 09:37 - Nov 5 by el_pancho

It was their cup final.

They must care an awfull lot more about us than they proclaim to!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 09:53 - Nov 6 with 2461 viewsSTEVE1

I thought their painter lost his visa I suppose he can do voluntary work.
Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 10:05 - Nov 6 with 2450 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 09:53 - Nov 6 by STEVE1

I thought their painter lost his visa I suppose he can do voluntary work.

That's a straight deportation in my book. Perhaps he's doing it on purpose. I mean the thought of living in a cold ,unfriendly, totalitarian, uncivilized and backward place must be a real worry for him.
I bet he can't wait to get back to Khazakstan

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 18:47 - Nov 6 with 2328 viewsDewi1jack

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 10:05 - Nov 6 by Brynmill_Jack

That's a straight deportation in my book. Perhaps he's doing it on purpose. I mean the thought of living in a cold ,unfriendly, totalitarian, uncivilized and backward place must be a real worry for him.
I bet he can't wait to get back to Khazakstan

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 10:44 - Nov 7 with 2170 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tan has got them brainwashed - they even graffiti in red! on 18:47 - Nov 6 by Dewi1jack

(Belated) thanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024