Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread 15:52 - Nov 7 with 26907 viewsorion3016

@SwansOfficial: #SWANS: Vorm, Tiendalli, Amat, Williams (c), Davies, Canas, De Guzman, Pozuelo, Dyer, Lamah, Bony.

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:28 - Nov 7 with 1479 viewswr72

Good game this and more action in 25 mins than the whole of the Cardiff game.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2013 17:28]
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:30 - Nov 7 with 1424 viewsBrynmill_Jack

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:15 - Nov 7 by smellyjack

So smooth and hairless. Smell great too

Banned from CCMB are you?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:34 - Nov 7 with 1374 viewsorion3016

Ben making a big difference for us

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:34 - Nov 7 with 1369 viewsItchySphincter

Regardless of the final result tonight, so far this is the kind of application and gumption I've been craving for the last few weeks. Good cup tie feel about this.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:34 - Nov 7 with 1362 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Davies posing a massive threat down the left too. Fair play this is much more like us

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:35 - Nov 7 with 1352 viewsGeoffThom

Pouzelo in the hole can tear these a new arsehole
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:36 - Nov 7 with 1324 viewsItchySphincter

We've got some good quality back up but Canas is no Leon Britton. I'd love to see the little guy beside him, In reckon it would really open up his game.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:37 - Nov 7 with 1313 viewshooplehead

a bit scrappy but i'm thoroughly enjoying this game so far

lots of verve like

i fancy pozuelo and bony could form quite a threat in the league
Login to get fewer ads

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:38 - Nov 7 with 1281 viewsItchySphincter

Bony has been superb so far.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:39 - Nov 7 with 1271 viewsorion3016

Pozeulo shoot

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:39 - Nov 7 with 1265 viewsDr_Winston

There's a few little interplays and moves not quite coming off which you'd expect with seven changes, but we're looking good so far.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:39 - Nov 7 with 1248 viewsZut_Alors

Don't know about anyone else, but this is the most enjoyable swans game i've watched in ages. They look dangerous, but we do too. We also look exciting going forward. Poz is a little genius, looking forward to seeing him develop with us. Lamah looking good, but worry about him defensively.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:40 - Nov 7 with 1226 viewshooplehead

referee has been brilliant

play almost non stop
no histrionics tolerated
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:41 - Nov 7 with 1219 viewssmellyjack

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:30 - Nov 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Banned from CCMB are you?

No
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:41 - Nov 7 with 1212 viewsorion3016

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:39 - Nov 7 by Zut_Alors

Don't know about anyone else, but this is the most enjoyable swans game i've watched in ages. They look dangerous, but we do too. We also look exciting going forward. Poz is a little genius, looking forward to seeing him develop with us. Lamah looking good, but worry about him defensively.

I concur - really enjoying it

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:43 - Nov 7 with 1167 viewsItchySphincter

Second half they're going to throw the lot at us. Tin hat, row Z stuff from us I reckon. Might see less of the ball but might get a chance to sneak another on the counter.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:43 - Nov 7 with 1160 viewswr72

Only the one bit of criticism.Be more selfish ffs and stop trying to walk it in.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:44 - Nov 7 with 1153 viewsorion3016

Even though like the scum theyve got everyone behind the ball we have found the nack to create chances

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:45 - Nov 7 with 1128 viewsZut_Alors

Ben Davies is a class act. He's not a particularly gainly runner, but once he gets going he's actually very tricky to stop. Great defending against Cisse then.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:45 - Nov 7 with 1123 viewsorion3016

Great arrrff boys

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:45 - Nov 7 with 1122 viewsItchySphincter

I thought the Ruskies had played quite well myself.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:45 - Nov 7 with 1123 viewsChief

Dyer playing with lots of confidence aswell. the fans that travelled have come up trumps fair play. great game and 70 degrees there today!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:47 - Nov 7 with 1089 viewsPlasticman

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:17 - Nov 7 by orion3016

Lamah doing ok

He looks transformed compared to last time we saw him. Anyone gave him magic pills or something?

Plastic since 2012

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:47 - Nov 7 with 1086 viewsBrynmill_Jack

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:43 - Nov 7 by wr72

Only the one bit of criticism.Be more selfish ffs and stop trying to walk it in.

To be fair we have had quite a few shots but we nearly have created other chances with those intricate one two's in and around the box. I'm greatly encouraged

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:47 - Nov 7 with 1084 viewsKingBony

And we're back

That's what I've been missing, thoroughly enjoyable half...keep it up lads!

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024