Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the unofficial official matchday thread..Fulham versus Swansea City Sat 23rd Nov 19:04 - Nov 22 with 2053 viewsborinifanclub

why have we not got an official matchday thread? is no body interested anymore?

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

the unofficial official matchday thread..Fulham versus Swansea City Sat 23rd Nov on 19:07 - Nov 22 with 2048 viewsDarran

It's not the match day perhaps?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

the unofficial official matchday thread..Fulham versus Swansea City Sat 23rd Nov on 20:18 - Nov 22 with 1983 viewsborinifanclub

the unofficial official matchday thread..Fulham versus Swansea City Sat 23rd Nov on 19:07 - Nov 22 by Darran

It's not the match day perhaps?

good point but after the intercrapinals I cant wait for some proper footy...especially as we are playing on a Saturday...

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

the unofficial official matchday thread..Fulham versus Swansea City Sat 23rd Nov on 22:09 - Nov 22 with 1936 viewsmawdlamjack

well start the bloomin thing off then

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

the unofficial official matchday thread..Fulham versus Swansea City Sat 23rd Nov on 22:17 - Nov 22 with 1926 viewswr72

I'm going for a 3-2 Swans win with Bony getting 2.
the unofficial official matchday thread..Fulham versus Swansea City Sat 23rd Nov on 22:22 - Nov 22 with 1917 viewsGlyn1

What are the best Fulham fan sites to lurk on? I live about 10 miles from Craven Cottage, so I know a few of their fans, and at least some of them want us to win so that the chairman will sack Jol.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024