Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup? 08:58 - Dec 12 with 3557 viewsHubert

I see that the boss made it to Switzerland ok as he flew in via Paris, where he was visiting his daughter.
According to the official site he flew to Paris on Monday, I assume after the Hull game.

Anyone else feel this is a bit odd...on one hand it sends out a message that he has faith in his staff, on the other it sends out a different message...family more important etc etc.

All seems a bit odd
Laudrup? on 09:06 - Dec 12 with 3527 viewsWarwickHunt

Don't be a tw@t is it.
Laudrup? on 09:08 - Dec 12 with 3524 viewsblaine_scfc

I would imagine the only things planned for the players after Hull game were recovery sessions, even a day off before flying on Wednesday. Perfect chance for him to fly over to Paris to see his daughter.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 9:08]
Laudrup? on 09:14 - Dec 12 with 3496 viewsDarran

It was fully arranged that he was going to see his daughter Rebecca on her birthday.

Nothing to see here move along.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup? on 09:55 - Dec 12 with 3393 viewsmikecph

I believe ML likes to give his players (and himself) some time off before these important "all-or-nothing" matches - and so far it has worked well - team always seems focused and re-energized when it is crunch-time. :)
Laudrup? on 10:10 - Dec 12 with 3338 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Laudrup? on 09:55 - Dec 12 by mikecph

I believe ML likes to give his players (and himself) some time off before these important "all-or-nothing" matches - and so far it has worked well - team always seems focused and re-energized when it is crunch-time. :)

Like the Cardiff game?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Laudrup? on 10:18 - Dec 12 with 3300 viewsDarran

Laudrup? on 10:10 - Dec 12 by Joe_bradshaw

Like the Cardiff game?

I'm not sure where Mikecph is coming from on this one to be honest,if we played Monday night the majority if the squad wouldn't have had a full training session Tuesday,the plan was to fly out and train on Wednesday and play Thursday.

Not sure the point here?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup? on 10:36 - Dec 12 with 3255 viewsjackportis

I believe he pulled a right beaut in Hull.... lucky dab - a weekend to Paris showing off no doubt...here is that girl

http://media4.picsearch.com/is?MG20h__iFePxILJW393PaR5_NWG2-fHRdPFQ4i0t4tI

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Laudrup? on 10:47 - Dec 12 with 3235 viewsBaker

Cor!

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup? on 10:52 - Dec 12 with 3209 viewsjackportis

Laudrup? on 10:47 - Dec 12 by Baker

Cor!

sure I saw them in Sainsburys shes a babe mun.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Laudrup? on 16:02 - Dec 12 with 2924 viewsmikecph

Laudrup? on 10:10 - Dec 12 by Joe_bradshaw

Like the Cardiff game?

Don't think ML considered the Cardiff match an "all-or-nothing" match. I'm talking about cup knock-out phase matches, finals and tonight deciding match if we go through from group-stage which I know is a major priority for Laudrup :)
Laudrup? on 21:23 - Dec 12 with 2730 viewsIAN05

His family should be more important. I love the Swans as much as most and more than Laudrup, but family always comes first.
Laudrup? on 21:56 - Dec 12 with 2659 viewsC_jack

This thread is useless without a picture.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024