Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Williams 18:26 - Dec 22 with 3008 viewsI_will_swan_you_up

What a game.
Williams on 18:27 - Dec 22 with 2996 viewsJackanapes

Went missing for the first goal. Was standing on the right wing for some reason.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Williams on 18:29 - Dec 22 with 2981 viewsDull1Thomas

And was backing off at a rate off knots when Ben Davies intervened to give them their fee kick 30 yards out - sorry 25, pardon me 20 yards out

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Williams on 18:30 - Dec 22 with 2978 viewsI_will_swan_you_up

Yeah, and Bony had part of it as well as he did not stand in a 42 angle towards the left sideline.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2013 18:31]
Williams on 18:34 - Dec 22 with 2956 viewsDull1Thomas

Exactly.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Williams on 22:35 - Dec 22 with 2712 viewsDrizzy

Williams on 18:27 - Dec 22 by Jackanapes

Went missing for the first goal. Was standing on the right wing for some reason.

F*cking hell.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Williams on 22:39 - Dec 22 with 2691 viewsLiam12345

improving but chico performed shit instead

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Williams on 23:07 - Dec 22 with 2642 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Swear I must have watched a different game to most today. Thought both ash and chico were very very good (Apart from chico's ropey 5 mins at the start of the 2st half)

Not many people keep Lukaku that quiet

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Williams on 23:12 - Dec 22 with 2626 viewsNeathJack

Williams was outstanding today. His block in the 2nd half was as good as a goal the other end.

In fact the whole back 4 did well,bar the usual Chico moments.

De Guzman, Routledge and Hernandez however......
Login to get fewer ads

Williams on 23:21 - Dec 22 with 2610 viewsJackanapes

Williams on 22:35 - Dec 22 by Drizzy

F*cking hell.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18qdil_swansea-city-1-2-everton-all-goals-and-

Look at his position at the start of the clip.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Williams on 23:27 - Dec 22 with 2592 viewsDrizzy

Williams on 23:21 - Dec 22 by Jackanapes

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18qdil_swansea-city-1-2-everton-all-goals-and-

Look at his position at the start of the clip.

You're putting on a clinic in nit-picking. Even in his "correct" position he'd have been able to do very little about the strike unless you think he should have been positioned directly in line with the ball's flight path.

Look at de Guzman's position in that clip. He's not marking the midfielder that Routledge is marking hence stopping Routledge from tracking Coleman (what should be his #1 defensive priority) allowing him to strike at goal.

Oh and Tremmel is beaten at his near post from roughly 25 yards out by a shot that he seemingly had a clear view of.

Williams on 23:57 - Dec 22 with 2535 viewsJackanapes

How am I nit picking when I am just reinforcing the point that he was out of position, which he was, at which you expressed incredulity.

Williams on 00:02 - Dec 23 with 2520 viewsDrizzy

Williams on 23:57 - Dec 22 by Jackanapes

How am I nit picking when I am just reinforcing the point that he was out of position, which he was, at which you expressed incredulity.

Not incredulity at all. It's just rather typical of someone like you to mention a rather moot point in the first reply to a thread praising his good performance today.

Williams on 00:06 - Dec 23 with 2508 viewsJackanapes

Williams on 00:02 - Dec 23 by Drizzy

Not incredulity at all. It's just rather typical of someone like you to mention a rather moot point in the first reply to a thread praising his good performance today.

What is someone like me like?

Williams on 00:08 - Dec 23 with 2502 viewsDrizzy

Williams on 00:06 - Dec 23 by Jackanapes

What is someone like me like?

Jesus Christ.

Williams on 00:09 - Dec 23 with 2498 viewsRancid

They both played well today our CB's, particularly Ash.
Williams on 00:13 - Dec 23 with 2489 viewsJackanapes

Williams on 00:08 - Dec 23 by Drizzy

Jesus Christ.

I think you will find I'm mostly positive about our team. I don't think anyone could argue that he was out of place. Its a relevant point. I didn't criticise his performance. Just stated a fact.

Williams on 00:14 - Dec 23 with 2483 viewsNeathJack

Williams on 00:13 - Dec 23 by Jackanapes

I think you will find I'm mostly positive about our team. I don't think anyone could argue that he was out of place. Its a relevant point. I didn't criticise his performance. Just stated a fact.

Indeed he was out of position. This was because he was trying to cover Chico who was also out of position.

This should not detract from the fact he was excellent though.
Williams on 00:24 - Dec 23 with 2455 viewsJackFish

His block in the second half was amazing.
Williams on 09:07 - Dec 23 with 2319 viewsblaine_scfc

The first goal was down to him and de Guzman not talking and completely messing up a simple clearance by getting in each others way.
Williams on 10:19 - Dec 23 with 2251 viewscontroversial_jack

I thought overall Chico was the better of the two CBs
Williams on 10:21 - Dec 23 with 2239 viewsmawdlamjack

Williams on 23:27 - Dec 22 by Drizzy

You're putting on a clinic in nit-picking. Even in his "correct" position he'd have been able to do very little about the strike unless you think he should have been positioned directly in line with the ball's flight path.

Look at de Guzman's position in that clip. He's not marking the midfielder that Routledge is marking hence stopping Routledge from tracking Coleman (what should be his #1 defensive priority) allowing him to strike at goal.

Oh and Tremmel is beaten at his near post from roughly 25 yards out by a shot that he seemingly had a clear view of.

spot on mate

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024