Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scumdiff Robbing B******s 21:14 - Dec 23 with 2482 viewsjackmorsel

Live in Scumville :( , went to do the big shop in Asda, usual pre Christmas pandemonium, bought a shed load of wine etc, put one of the shopping bags on the floor, the one with at least 6 bottles of wine and ended up leaving without it..called the shop not 10 minutes later to find out, yep it had gone and to add insult to injury the cheeky scum beaayych had the audacity in her kaardiff drawl to say " well I would have had it away if I saw it there as well"

I hope they are all choking on it tonight the scum kents....
Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 22:19 - Dec 23 with 2368 viewsTokijo

Same would have happened anywhere.
Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 07:42 - Dec 24 with 2235 viewsFergal

To be fair she was correct.

Why do you choose to live in Cardiff out of interest?
Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 10:56 - Dec 24 with 2140 viewsTokijo

Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 07:42 - Dec 24 by Fergal

Scumville is a nice place to live. Vibrant nightlife, tourist destination, national culture, Welsh national media, and seat of National Assembly for Wales..........and now.....like it or loathe it, home to mad Tan's red army and premier league football. !
Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 13:04 - Dec 24 with 2068 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 10:56 - Dec 24 by Tokijo

Scumville is a nice place to live. Vibrant nightlife, tourist destination, national culture, Welsh national media, and seat of National Assembly for Wales..........and now.....like it or loathe it, home to mad Tan's red army and premier league football. !

Red Alert!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 13:16 - Dec 24 with 2052 viewsJackfath

Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 22:19 - Dec 23 by Tokijo

Same would have happened anywhere.

I wouldn't have taken it, and I bet there are many others here who would have done the right thing too. You shouldn't judge others by your low morals.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 13:18 - Dec 24 with 2050 viewsBanosswan

Raise a point with head office about what the woman you spoke to said.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 14:09 - Dec 24 with 2008 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 13:16 - Dec 24 by Jackfath

I wouldn't have taken it, and I bet there are many others here who would have done the right thing too. You shouldn't judge others by your low morals.

Red Alert !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 14:20 - Dec 24 with 1995 viewscantong

Looks like the only thieves round here are Swansea city fc. With a history of ripping off local businesses, Swansea are now ripping the council off. Looks like the council are sellimg the liberty, Huw better get his pocket change out or risk paying sky high rental fees to the new buyer

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/eu-commission-investigating-swansea-
Login to get fewer ads

Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 14:48 - Dec 24 with 1966 viewsBanosswan

Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 14:20 - Dec 24 by cantong

Looks like the only thieves round here are Swansea city fc. With a history of ripping off local businesses, Swansea are now ripping the council off. Looks like the council are sellimg the liberty, Huw better get his pocket change out or risk paying sky high rental fees to the new buyer

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/eu-commission-investigating-swansea-

Get with the times, we discussed this yesterday.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 16:04 - Dec 24 with 1915 viewsjackmorsel

Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 07:42 - Dec 24 by Fergal

Well there you go....If everyone in the world was like that, it would be an amazing place to live!

I will be taking it up with their Head Office as I was surprised most by the comment from the dozy cow. Not that surprsed it was taken, though.

As for living in Cardiff, same as most, work/business, not the worst place in the world to live except for their misplaced adulation of their shyte football team.
Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 16:06 - Dec 24 with 1911 viewsjackmorsel

Cheers Fath, exactly!
Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 16:36 - Dec 24 with 1891 viewsAndy1300

And the same can be said of any city in the uk

Number 1 team in Wales

Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 17:00 - Dec 24 with 1877 viewsNeath_Jack

Would never happen in Neath.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Scumdiff Robbing B******s on 17:12 - Dec 24 with 1863 viewsSenhin

Happened with one of my Mother's bags of shopping a few months ago, she kept on about it. She called up when she got home to ask and they laughed and asked if she was joking.

I'd have handed it in, tbh.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024