Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scumdiff v Man City 21:57 - Jan 15 with 3075 viewsgyrjack

I dont normally watch em probably will this week, but cant wait for this wkend. Scores anyone!
(glad we've already done ours)
Scumdiff v Man City on 22:00 - Jan 15 with 3062 viewsOldjack

7-0 at a canter

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Scumdiff v Man City on 22:14 - Jan 15 with 3005 viewsAl_Bundy

No point us gloating if we can't win either
Scumdiff v Man City on 22:16 - Jan 15 with 2996 viewsMrSwerve

Watch the scum tw*ts pull off a flukey 0-1 win now...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Scumdiff v Man City on 22:18 - Jan 15 with 2979 viewsTrundle10

Scumdiff v Man City on 22:14 - Jan 15 by Al_Bundy

spot on
Scumdiff v Man City on 22:31 - Jan 15 with 2921 viewsraynor94

Nah I can make a exception here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Scumdiff v Man City on 22:34 - Jan 15 with 2908 viewsDull1Thomas

Citeh backlash maybe?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Scumdiff v Man City on 22:48 - Jan 15 with 2861 viewsgyrjack

I think we will, its overdue and if we play like recently we can. I'll gloat anyway lol
Scumdiff v Man City on 23:03 - Jan 15 with 2831 viewsborinifanclub

What is the record prem win? well add one or two to that and that will be about right I think.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Login to get fewer ads

Scumdiff v Man City on 00:53 - Jan 16 with 2751 viewsTokijo

Yeah. Maybe first team in Premier League to do the double over Man City. But......i will go for 5-0
Scumdiff v Man City on 06:44 - Jan 16 with 2667 views_Kieran

CARDIFF will beat them again. I'm NEVER wrong. FACT!

STFU all of 'ew please!
[Post edited 16 Jan 2014 6:45]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Scumdiff v Man City on 06:55 - Jan 16 with 2652 views_Kieran

Good point and there's also much bigger games this weekend in regards to the relegation scrap.

Who really gives a f*ck who goes down as long as it's not Swansea City!

I lost my hatred of all things Cardiff yonks ago, I almost feel 'sorry' for them now (their minority of real fans) whilst finding it funny AF because I know how much it's winding them up, although the rest of them look happy enough doing the w@nkatollah in their brand new red kits!

In short I'm in different toward this new red franchise, I might feel different come derby day though.

Still creases me! The timing is brill! He's a w@nker, he's a w@nker! o/

[Post edited 16 Jan 2014 7:02]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Scumdiff v Man City on 09:40 - Jan 16 with 2497 viewsjohnlangy

And Aguero's back. Oh happy days.
Scumdiff v Man City on 09:43 - Jan 16 with 2487 viewsjohnlangy

Scumdiff v Man City on 09:40 - Jan 16 by johnlangy

And Aguero's back. Oh happy days.

I should also have said that it'll be a drag if we don't win or even get a point (which i'll be happy with) but, if they lose badly it helps us if their goal diff (and a few others goal diff) gets worse.
Scumdiff v Man City on 17:29 - Jan 17 with 2254 viewsOldjack

We at least give them two damn good game .Parking the bus ,getting lucky and hanging on by your foreskins for the ninety is a shallow victory for me

I for one will rejoice at hopefully a record defeat tomorrow

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Scumdiff v Man City on 17:33 - Jan 17 with 2247 viewsLiam12345

9 - 0

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Scumdiff v Man City on 17:44 - Jan 17 with 2224 viewsRancid

To be fair to them Cardiff are a pretty difficult side to beat.It's a tough league this year, tougher than previous seasons for us as there's better side.But even a below par Citeh must put at least 3 past them no matter who they got in the dug out.3-0 for me.
Scumdiff v Man City on 18:19 - Jan 17 with 2195 viewsunion_jack

Scumdiff v Man City on 17:44 - Jan 17 by Rancid

To be fair to them Cardiff are a pretty difficult side to beat.It's a tough league this year, tougher than previous seasons for us as there's better side.But even a below par Citeh must put at least 3 past them no matter who they got in the dug out.3-0 for me.

Agree with this. Tough nut to crack but once broken will probably let more in but doubt it will be more than three. Happy to be proved wrong of course.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Scumdiff v Man City on 19:27 - Jan 17 with 2147 viewsJBT95

Scumdiff v Man City on 17:29 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

We at least give them two damn good game .Parking the bus ,getting lucky and hanging on by your foreskins for the ninety is a shallow victory for me

That's exactly how the play, made me laugh how you put it though!

Would cack myself if they did an Arsenal and were 0-0 up until the death and lost 1/2-0 again, crap football.
Scumdiff v Man City on 17:37 - Jan 19 with 1990 viewsAl_Bundy

Scumdiff v Man City on 17:29 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

They have beaten Man City this season.
Scumdiff v Man City on 18:09 - Jan 19 with 1954 viewsScoobyDoo

Scumdiff v Man City on 17:37 - Jan 19 by Al_Bundy

They have beaten Man City this season.

Take no notice of Oldjack mate, no one else does.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024