Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions 17:40 - Jan 23 with 4815 viewsJackfath

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Hundreds-Facebook-campaign-Swansea-enfor

Thought ladies and gents?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 18:42 - Jan 23 with 1830 viewsLohengrin

It's a cash cow for the local authority to milk to death.

The so-called Enforcement Officers themselves are, as a rule, the unemployable IQ deficient dregs the Job Centre cannot place elsewhere.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 18:46 - Jan 23 with 1819 viewsDr_Winston

We need more of them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 18:47 - Jan 23 with 1816 viewsJackfath

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 18:46 - Jan 23 by Dr_Winston

We need more of them.

I agree.

I think they should be given greater powers too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 18:48 - Jan 23 with 1809 viewsLohengrin

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 18:46 - Jan 23 by Dr_Winston

We need more of them.

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 18:50 - Jan 23 with 1800 viewsDr_Winston

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 18:48 - Jan 23 by Lohengrin

The more scabby bast*rds dropping their litter and fag ends around the city getting busted the better.

I'd also like to see a mobile unit armed with a water cannon for blasting the Special Brew massive whenever they start getting comfortable somewhere.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 18:53 - Jan 23 with 1788 viewsJackfath

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 18:50 - Jan 23 by Dr_Winston

The more scabby bast*rds dropping their litter and fag ends around the city getting busted the better.

I'd also like to see a mobile unit armed with a water cannon for blasting the Special Brew massive whenever they start getting comfortable somewhere.

This post has been edited by an administrator

They should also have the powers to question about their motives for being such a scruffy unkempt smelly bastard.

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 18:57 - Jan 23 with 1768 viewsexiledclaseboy

If it helps clear up the rubbish from the streets I'm all for it. Controversial Jack will be along soon to tell us that they don't have any real powers anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 19:02 - Jan 23 with 1760 viewsLohengrin

A general prohibition preventing those below a set level of academic attainment from having children would cure a lot of societal ills.

Login to get fewer ads

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 19:03 - Jan 23 with 1756 viewsJackfath

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 19:02 - Jan 23 by Lohengrin

A general prohibition preventing those below a set level of academic attainment from having children would cure a lot of societal ills.

I agree.

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 19:06 - Jan 23 with 1750 viewsLohengrin

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 19:03 - Jan 23 by Jackfath

I agree.

It wouldn't be a bad thing to limit the electoral franchise similarly in the meantime.

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 19:08 - Jan 23 with 1739 viewsDr_Winston

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 19:06 - Jan 23 by Lohengrin

It wouldn't be a bad thing to limit the electoral franchise similarly in the meantime.

I'm coming round to the idea that you should have to pass an exam on how the world works before being allowed to vote.

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 19:12 - Jan 23 with 1727 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ah, eugenics and meritocracy. Lovely. I wonder which of you feels fit to decide who should be allowed to breed and vote?

Poll: Tory leader

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 19:13 - Jan 23 with 1723 viewsJackfath

We could form a committee.

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 19:17 - Jan 23 with 1710 viewsLohengrin

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 19:12 - Jan 23 by exiledclaseboy

Ah, eugenics and meritocracy. Lovely. I wonder which of you feels fit to decide who should be allowed to breed and vote?

Don't worry old son, I'll put a good word in for you.

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 21:33 - Jan 23 with 1652 viewsDyfnant

They should be allowed to taser anyone caught leaving dog shit behind. A warning first of all for littering, then taser

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 21:55 - Jan 23 with 1622 viewsTokijo

300 against! Thats 0.001% of Swansea's population.
Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 23:26 - Jan 23 with 1571 views1jack

I agree with all of the above.
Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions (n/t) on 01:07 - Jan 24 with 1524 viewsLohengrin

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 21:55 - Jan 23 by Tokijo

300 against! Thats 0.001% of Swansea's population.

[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 2:46]

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 13:06 - Jan 24 with 1413 viewsMrSwansea

Lets say the fines are all £75. The officers dished out 600 fines in 2 months, that is £45000 (Yes i can use a calculator). If they are paying for themselves and cleaning the streets, whats the problem?

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 17:23 - Jan 24 with 1371 viewsperchrockjack

Have to say these people patrol Liverpool City Centre and have made a big difference

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 10:08 - Jan 25 with 1304 viewscontroversial_jack

Enforcement officers, just a fancy term to intimidate people to part with their money.They have no powers to fine, they aren't police officers, you haven't been found guilty of any offence by a court, Don't tell them your details, just walk away , they cannot do anything about it
Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 11:23 - Jan 25 with 1277 viewsTheArtChappy

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 13:06 - Jan 24 by MrSwansea

Lets say the fines are all £75. The officers dished out 600 fines in 2 months, that is £45000 (Yes i can use a calculator). If they are paying for themselves and cleaning the streets, whats the problem?

I think most of the people have a problem with the officers attitudes, from what I've seen, they seem to enjoy the power they have

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 11:59 - Jan 25 with 1263 viewsyescomeon

Fair enough for litter and dog sh!t but spitting?! That is ridiculous.

Upthecity!

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 12:17 - Jan 25 with 1254 viewscontroversial_jack

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 11:23 - Jan 25 by TheArtChappy

I think most of the people have a problem with the officers attitudes, from what I've seen, they seem to enjoy the power they have

They don't have any power. They have the same as any private citizen has.
Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 12:19 - Jan 25 with 1251 viewsDarran

Enforcement Officers in Swansea Petition against their actions on 12:17 - Jan 25 by controversial_jack

They don't have any power. They have the same as any private citizen has.

God you're a boring f*cker.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024