Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Masshuge crowd at the Liberty 16:08 - Feb 16 with 995 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 16:31 - Feb 16 with 934 viewsunion_jack

Something needs to be done. Good players on the pitch but no or little appetite to go and watch them.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 16:33 - Feb 16 with 923 views_Kieran

Not understanding the thread title but we need the LibStad to be a fortress from now until the end of the season.

Hopefully the supporters will show the commitment of the players in recent games (And against Caaaaaaaaaaaaaardiff)

Sing up Swanseeeeeeeee!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 16:34 - Feb 16 with 919 viewsDarran

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 16:33 - Feb 16 by _Kieran

Not understanding the thread title but we need the LibStad to be a fortress from now until the end of the season.

Hopefully the supporters will show the commitment of the players in recent games (And against Caaaaaaaaaaaaaardiff)

Sing up Swanseeeeeeeee!

S4C Keezy.

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 17:27 - Feb 16 with 848 viewsJackfath

The Ospreys are amazing. Stuffing Treviso 54-7. I dont think the Treviso coach picked a team to win though.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 17:41 - Feb 16 with 822 viewsJackfath

Crowd 5089.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 18:44 - Feb 16 with 734 viewsAndy1300

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 17:41 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Crowd 5089.

I was one of them

Number 1 team in Wales

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 18:58 - Feb 16 with 696 viewsreddythered

I can outdo that, Dazza.

Heineken Cup a few years ago, when the Bloosers were playing at CCS. Announced crowd? 2k in 27k stadium. Except...

The ptohots of the sole stand open didn't support even that. A mate at the ticket office said the figure was actually 745 - around 650 ST holders, 70 odd tickets given away free. So around 25 people paid on the gate.

Egg the national sport of Wales my rectum....

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 18:59 - Feb 16 with 691 viewsDarran

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 18:58 - Feb 16 by reddythered

I can outdo that, Dazza.

Heineken Cup a few years ago, when the Bloosers were playing at CCS. Announced crowd? 2k in 27k stadium. Except...

The ptohots of the sole stand open didn't support even that. A mate at the ticket office said the figure was actually 745 - around 650 ST holders, 70 odd tickets given away free. So around 25 people paid on the gate.

Rugger is shit Redster.

Login to get fewer ads

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 19:07 - Feb 16 with 680 viewsreddythered

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 18:59 - Feb 16 by Darran

Rugger is shit Redster.

Egg is shitter than our form at the moment.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 06:52 - Feb 17 with 519 viewsItchySphincter

Masshuge crowd at the Liberty on 18:58 - Feb 16 by reddythered

I can outdo that, Dazza.

You sure it wasn't a Wales footie match?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024