Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere Today. 21:36 - Dec 20 with 1016 viewsHuw57

Pretty flat, eh? Last season I thought the atmosphere there was alright, might be due to current form etc. but..

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Atmosphere Today. on 21:39 - Dec 20 with 1000 viewsJackfath

I couldn't believe how empty their stadium was. Still more there than we get. I think a small stadium full looks so much better.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Atmosphere Today. on 21:49 - Dec 20 with 968 viewsJackFish

Haven't won in nine and haven't scored in five, plus they didn't exactly have much to sing about today. I was surprised at how quiet they were though and at how clueless the team looked, gave us a good game down here last season and obviously beat us up there but they barely managed to create a chance today.
Atmosphere Today. on 22:01 - Dec 20 with 917 viewsairedale

I found somewhere to watch the game 10 mins into the second half. Looking at the match from the POV of the people at MOTD, it will deffo be the last game on. Very poor imo. The funny thing is though, we are thriving better.
Atmosphere Today. on 22:16 - Dec 20 with 868 viewsHuw57

Atmosphere Today. on 21:39 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

I couldn't believe how empty their stadium was. Still more there than we get. I think a small stadium full looks so much better.

True, JackFath.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Atmosphere Today. on 00:09 - Dec 21 with 738 viewsAmmanford_Jack

They sang a bit but we were pretty loud. We didn't have a huge following today but did out sing them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024