Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carroll 10:36 - Jan 11 with 3704 viewsPhil_S

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/37480/carroll--spurs-loss

This post has been edited by an administrator
Tomn Carroll on 10:39 - Jan 11 with 3682 viewsdgt73

I like him hopefully we can sign him permanently.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Tom Carroll on 10:43 - Jan 11 with 3648 viewsPhil_S

Crass error as well it should have read 95 passes
Tom Carroll on 10:51 - Jan 11 with 3598 viewsHugeEnkins

Tom Carroll on 10:43 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

Crass error as well it should have read 95 passes

Can't get the staff...
Tom Carroll on 11:05 - Jan 11 with 3523 views_

Out of how many do you know?

That's some stat fair play though, especially as we weren't on the ball as much as we know we can be.

We were still a little light in midfield though and I doubt we'd have gone with Tom and Leon against West Ham had others been available but that aside, they were both massive for us in really tough circumstances.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Tom Carroll on 16:15 - Jan 11 with 3155 viewsSweyns_Eye

Someone tell Spurs he was rubbish and kept giving the ball away.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Tom Carroll on 16:26 - Jan 11 with 3072 viewskarnataka

Tom Carroll on 11:05 - Jan 11 by _

Out of how many do you know?

That's some stat fair play though, especially as we weren't on the ball as much as we know we can be.

We were still a little light in midfield though and I doubt we'd have gone with Tom and Leon against West Ham had others been available but that aside, they were both massive for us in really tough circumstances.

"we weren't on the ball as much as we know we can be"

Are you sure? According to MOTD stats, we had 61% possession to their 39% yesterday which is probably more than we've done for a few months so not sure you're right there although I'd agree it didn't feel like it.
Tom Carroll on 21:47 - Jan 11 with 2558 viewsPacemaker

http://t.co/tfcauKgUF8

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Tom Carroll on 22:16 - Jan 11 with 2424 viewsJJJack

Tom Carroll on 16:26 - Jan 11 by karnataka

"we weren't on the ball as much as we know we can be"

Are you sure? According to MOTD stats, we had 61% possession to their 39% yesterday which is probably more than we've done for a few months so not sure you're right there although I'd agree it didn't feel like it.

That's interesting but not entirely surprising given we had Leon and TC playing. TC's work-rate was hideous yesterday....I got tired just watching him. He was like some sort of bionic mole.....absolutely everywhere. I haven't seen a midfielder of ours run around like that in ages. At 22, his reading of where the ball was going to drop was phenomenal.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 22:17]
Login to get fewer ads

Tom Carroll on 14:53 - Jan 15 with 1867 viewskarnataka

Tom Carroll on 22:16 - Jan 11 by JJJack

That's interesting but not entirely surprising given we had Leon and TC playing. TC's work-rate was hideous yesterday....I got tired just watching him. He was like some sort of bionic mole.....absolutely everywhere. I haven't seen a midfielder of ours run around like that in ages. At 22, his reading of where the ball was going to drop was phenomenal.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 22:17]

His improvement since he's been with us has been superb. I think the Swans' style and philosophy just suits some players who are treading water with their clubs and they flourish with the Swans whereas they'd just sink without trace elsewhere. Now we've found one who has flourished and who, at 22, is going to continue to improve, we need to do what we can to get him permanently.
Tom Carroll on 15:35 - Jan 15 with 1653 viewssully49

It's a no brainer surely, splash the cash and buy him now. He looks equally good going forwards or back, he is perfect for the way play and can only get better. Please GM don't just use him as a sub, he has quality written all over him and certainly good enough to start every game. He's the new Joe Allen, only better. apols Joe.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Tom Carroll on 15:50 - Jan 15 with 1567 viewsOldjack

if memory serves me correctly we had two players in the top four on that list 1st and 3rd

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tom Carroll on 16:39 - Jan 15 with 1433 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Tom Carroll on 15:35 - Jan 15 by sully49

It's a no brainer surely, splash the cash and buy him now. He looks equally good going forwards or back, he is perfect for the way play and can only get better. Please GM don't just use him as a sub, he has quality written all over him and certainly good enough to start every game. He's the new Joe Allen, only better. apols Joe.

I wouldn't say he's better than Joe Allen, he's nowhere near that level yet, given a run of games and he could reach that level. They're very similar though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024