Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF was that 21:47 - Feb 11 with 3308 viewstwotimejack

The travelling fans should be refunded after that shower of shit.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

WTF was that on 21:50 - Feb 11 with 2276 viewsLeonisGod

WTF was that on 21:56 - Feb 11 with 2156 viewsItchySphincter

Poor goals to give away and a bit toothless upfront but nowhere near as bad as some are making out. We looked by far the most likely until their first went in.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

WTF was that on 21:57 - Feb 11 with 2128 viewstwotimejack

Let's see what bollocks monk has got to say about this one then.

WTF was that on 21:57 - Feb 11 with 2121 viewsTrundle10

WTF was that on 21:56 - Feb 11 by ItchySphincter

Poor goals to give away and a bit toothless upfront but nowhere near as bad as some are making out. We looked by far the most likely until their first went in.

Thats all right then.... Phew
WTF was that on 21:59 - Feb 11 with 2053 views1jack

So you're saying the defence was bad and the forwards were bad but it's not that bad?
WTF was that on 22:00 - Feb 11 with 2046 viewsItchySphincter

WTF was that on 21:57 - Feb 11 by Trundle10

Thats all right then.... Phew

WTF is that supposed to mean then? Did I say it was all right then? Clever c*nt.

WTF was that on 22:00 - Feb 11 with 2018 viewsLeonisGod

We did, that's true. They get the rub of the green too with the first - that ball could have pinged anywhere after Ash's challenge. We create a lovely chance for Routs up the other end afterwards and it won't come out from under his feet. Small margins and all that.

Second was a shocker to give away mind. Not sure what's up with Montero at the moment, but he's a shadow of his former self. wtf was he was doing coming infield like that when his full back has gone ahead of him and he's the last midfielder?!

We were pretty shoite in the final third though and the tempo was too slow (has been for a while now).
WTF was that on 22:01 - Feb 11 with 1999 viewsItchySphincter

WTF was that on 21:59 - Feb 11 by 1jack

So you're saying the defence was bad and the forwards were bad but it's not that bad?

We lost a match, we'll lose more, get over yourself. I've already said we looked the better side until it fell apart. Comprende?

Login to get fewer ads

WTF was that on 22:02 - Feb 11 with 1959 viewstwotimejack

WTF was that on 22:00 - Feb 11 by LeonisGod

We did, that's true. They get the rub of the green too with the first - that ball could have pinged anywhere after Ash's challenge. We create a lovely chance for Routs up the other end afterwards and it won't come out from under his feet. Small margins and all that.

Second was a shocker to give away mind. Not sure what's up with Montero at the moment, but he's a shadow of his former self. wtf was he was doing coming infield like that when his full back has gone ahead of him and he's the last midfielder?!

We were pretty shoite in the final third though and the tempo was too slow (has been for a while now).

I think jeff can see what way the rest of the season is heading.

WTF was that on 22:02 - Feb 11 with 1957 viewsOldjack

WTF was that on 22:00 - Feb 11 by LeonisGod

Montero skinned them a few times ,just the final ball was poor

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

WTF was that on 22:03 - Feb 11 with 1941 viewsWarwickHunt

We could have played until Sunday and not scored.
WTF was that on 22:04 - Feb 11 with 1902 viewsicecoldjack

WTF was that on 22:01 - Feb 11 by ItchySphincter

We lost a match, we'll lose more, get over yourself. I've already said we looked the better side until it fell apart. Comprende?

Serious question here. Where is this team going? what is the direction, because im at bit of a loss to understand why with the strongest squad in our History we are turning out football that is shapeless and lacking in direction.
WTF was that on 22:04 - Feb 11 with 1899 viewsTrundle10

It keeps falling apart tho. That is the worry for me
WTF was that on 22:05 - Feb 11 with 1885 viewsItchySphincter

WTF was that on 22:03 - Feb 11 by WarwickHunt

Yes it looked that way in the end.

WTF was that on 22:05 - Feb 11 with 1881 viewsBloodyhills

Our passing was good but we created very little and what we did create Gomis made little of.

Pretty to watch but toothless. Seems we have gone around in a big circle.

Thought Kyle Naughton had a good game and Ki looked assured.
Cork a bit anonymous.

Oh well. :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

WTF was that on 22:05 - Feb 11 with 1881 viewsNaughty71

Why don't we take more chances from distance?
A nick off a defenders leg, a goalkeeping error, a follow up after a shot coming back off the post or a defender.
We are not going to score many trying to walk them in.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

WTF was that on 22:07 - Feb 11 with 1838 viewsSwanzay

We lost our style and threat once JJS went off and Oliveira replacing him, hes no attacking threat so far, or a number 10. He certainly has some skill, but Im seeing another Scheter

We looked very weak up front this eve!

Although Pulis knew what he was doing, a lesson for monk on that front!
WTF was that on 22:07 - Feb 11 with 1836 viewsskippyjack

Especially with that 70k a week striker up top.. he might not be able to hit a barn door.. but by f*ck he could live in one! The donkey!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

WTF was that on 22:07 - Feb 11 with 1820 viewsItchySphincter

WTF was that on 22:04 - Feb 11 by icecoldjack

Serious question here. Where is this team going? what is the direction, because im at bit of a loss to understand why with the strongest squad in our History we are turning out football that is shapeless and lacking in direction.

Strongest squad is a bit of a stretch but we certainly have a competitive first eleven.

I'm on record as saying that if GM can't get a tune out of this lot then it gets laid at his door. We're not at or near that stage yet.

WTF was that on 22:09 - Feb 11 with 1786 viewsoldcob

Lets face it, for whatever reason none of our wingers are performing. Nathan seems to have lost a yard of speed, Wayne has completely lost his confidence, and Jeff needs game time after his injury. People envied us our wingers not so long ago.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 22:15]
WTF was that on 22:10 - Feb 11 with 1771 views1jack

Yes, but it's not the first time is it.
WTF was that on 22:14 - Feb 11 with 1712 viewsAngelRangelQS

I honestly believe that the problems lie out wide and upfront. There's no outlet there whatsoever, no attacking intent and no real threat in front of goal. We don't pick the ball up and attack with purpose and give them nothing to worry about.

The rest of the squad is heading in the right direction IMO.
WTF was that on 22:16 - Feb 11 with 1675 viewsStarsky

Priskin

mcEachran

Schector

Vasquez

Olivera...

Has any other club spunked more money than us on loan forwards.

Just Fukin buy one.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 22:16]

It's just the internet, init.

WTF was that on 22:18 - Feb 11 with 1639 viewsicecoldjack

WTF was that on 22:07 - Feb 11 by ItchySphincter

Strongest squad is a bit of a stretch but we certainly have a competitive first eleven.

I'm on record as saying that if GM can't get a tune out of this lot then it gets laid at his door. We're not at or near that stage yet.

Agree in part.

We are not at that stage yet as the skill of Bony,Siggy and fab masked a lot of early season problems.

The problem IMO is that the evolution of the team is starting to look like an expensive regression.

I can't think of a major improvement in any aspects of our game under Monk, what we are doing is winning games by the odd goal and the odd bit of induvidual skill.

Basically using our fair share of luck.

When was the last time we really beat a team? i mean gave them a good shafting over 90 mins? back in August maybe?
WTF was that on 22:19 - Feb 11 with 1619 viewsoldcob

I'm not a Garry Monk knocker, but the manager is responsible for team shape. Either he's got it wrong or the players aren't listening to him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024