Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and 19:29 - Feb 16 with 926 viewsSwanjack10

petty little men arguing over which basically is f u ckall,analyze me parlay ,your majestic business interests me,everytime i look on this once "great"site your here revelling in your quirky innocent quotes,your a c unt and i wont respond to you,ps is the malsters still busy?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 19:35]

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:35 - Feb 16 with 903 viewsDarran

10 pager.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:37 - Feb 16 with 887 viewsSwanjack10

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:35 - Feb 16 by Darran

10 pager.

ridiculous daz,and how thick is that skippy scru ffy little fag got,moaning hes unskilled,minimum wage etc,get in college and upgrade your life ffs mun.

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:38 - Feb 16 with 880 viewstwotimejack

Why the fuk start a new thread dedicated to him then when there are about 10 other threads you could have posted it in? You idiots goading him come across far worse.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:42 - Feb 16 with 856 viewsSwanjack10

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:38 - Feb 16 by twotimejack

Why the fuk start a new thread dedicated to him then when there are about 10 other threads you could have posted it in? You idiots goading him come across far worse.

i do apologise and make any thread i want,ive just posted what everyone thinks anyway,you phucking large headed dizzy tw at.

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:43 - Feb 16 with 849 viewsJackfath

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:42 - Feb 16 by Swanjack10

i do apologise and make any thread i want,ive just posted what everyone thinks anyway,you phucking large headed dizzy tw at.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:43 - Feb 16 with 846 viewstwotimejack

Ok then....

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:44 - Feb 16 with 838 viewstwotimejack

Oh look its the teacher, couldn't resist his two pence worth yet again.

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:46 - Feb 16 with 826 viewsSwanjack10

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:43 - Feb 16 by twotimejack

Ok then....

curl up and watch preston with your insane face and mugs of horlicks and toast with no butter you prik.

Login to get fewer ads

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:49 - Feb 16 with 819 viewstwotimejack

http://www.bugbitten.com/photos//taralouise27/Lots_of_snaea_white_Christmas_in_G

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:50 - Feb 16 with 810 viewstwotimejack

Dazza and fathy having a pre game drink.

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:51 - Feb 16 with 800 viewstwotimejack

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:46 - Feb 16 by Swanjack10

curl up and watch preston with your insane face and mugs of horlicks and toast with no butter you prik.

Alright then mike dyson if you say so.

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:57 - Feb 16 with 780 viewsskippyjack

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:37 - Feb 16 by Swanjack10

ridiculous daz,and how thick is that skippy scru ffy little fag got,moaning hes unskilled,minimum wage etc,get in college and upgrade your life ffs mun.

That's not very nice.. Are you gay?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 20:00 - Feb 16 with 769 viewsSwanjack10

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:49 - Feb 16 by twotimejack

http://www.bugbitten.com/photos//taralouise27/Lots_of_snaea_white_Christmas_in_G

whens your tenth birthday?and mike dyson ?good shout ,he sucked them in and wasted them all,come back when you have just one clue on boxing or football even,pmsl

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 20:03 - Feb 16 with 756 viewsSwanjack10

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 19:57 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

That's not very nice.. Are you gay?

why? you renting your frame?

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 20:04 - Feb 16 with 754 viewstwotimejack

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 20:00 - Feb 16 by Swanjack10

whens your tenth birthday?and mike dyson ?good shout ,he sucked them in and wasted them all,come back when you have just one clue on boxing or football even,pmsl

Eh Rocky go to bed or try and get laid, or alternatively stay and entertain me.

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 20:08 - Feb 16 with 746 viewsskippyjack

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 20:03 - Feb 16 by Swanjack10

why? you renting your frame?

I just wondered why you 'fancied' picking on me.. You do realise College Courses don't automatically start in February.. Are you going to upgrade your educational standards.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 20:13 - Feb 16 with 720 viewsicecoldjack

What pointless thread .

If a poster is getting under your skin, just give the forum a rest for a few days, its the best way honest .

With respect.
Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 20:15 - Feb 16 with 707 viewsTheFranchise

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 20:13 - Feb 16 by icecoldjack

What pointless thread .

If a poster is getting under your skin, just give the forum a rest for a few days, its the best way honest .

With respect.

No way, Russy should f*ck him right up.
Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 20:16 - Feb 16 with 703 viewsSwanjack10

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 20:08 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

I just wondered why you 'fancied' picking on me.. You do realise College Courses don't automatically start in February.. Are you going to upgrade your educational standards.

picking on you?just better yourself,it is possible.And two time jack,your so f ucking boring.

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 20:29 - Feb 16 with 675 viewsskippyjack

Its just totally pathetic,parlay and his psychological views on posters and on 20:16 - Feb 16 by Swanjack10

picking on you?just better yourself,it is possible.And two time jack,your so f ucking boring.

Better myself in what way?.. You're awfully judgemental..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024