Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Speechs 21:10 - May 10 with 1532 viewsbonys_boner

Wedding end of month and shitting it with my speech don't how to start where to start etc any help ta
Speechs on 21:19 - May 10 with 1510 viewsHighjack

My advice to you would just to get really drunk and just wing it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Speechs on 06:53 - May 11 with 1414 viewscsf

I've had the privilege of being Best Man twice. All I did was find a bit of a theme

For my brothers wedding there was two best men I handled the serious part and used a quote "Not when I breathe but when I love, I live" And we both chucked a couple of funny stories in there

For my mates we were both into Star Wars so I did a load of stuff to do with that and then focussed on him and his wife and used the phrase "No gimmicks"

What is it about the speech that you're worried about? The material or the public speaking?
Speechs on 18:32 - May 11 with 1348 viewsstevethejack

When I got married, I started with:

"On behalf of my first wife and I"
[Post edited 11 May 2015 18:32]
Speechs on 19:37 - May 11 with 1296 viewsjackportis

I can recommend a book by Mitch Murray. He used to write gags for bobmonkhouse. It's great it gives tips advice. I used it myself once. Better than listen to advice on here. Google him.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Speechs on 20:46 - May 11 with 1267 viewssherpajacob

Speechs on 19:37 - May 11 by jackportis

I can recommend a book by Mitch Murray. He used to write gags for bobmonkhouse. It's great it gives tips advice. I used it myself once. Better than listen to advice on here. Google him.

I'll second the Mitch Murray book, I've used it as best man and groom and its invaluable.
It's called one liners for wedding speeches.
Make sure you read the whole book and not just the jokes.
Keep the jokes as one liners, so if they die, you just move on to the next one,
Make sure you thank everyone female, and say how wonderful they look.
Take the piss out of everyone male

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Speechs on 20:49 - May 12 with 1163 viewsjackportis

Speechs on 20:46 - May 11 by sherpajacob

I'll second the Mitch Murray book, I've used it as best man and groom and its invaluable.
It's called one liners for wedding speeches.
Make sure you read the whole book and not just the jokes.
Keep the jokes as one liners, so if they die, you just move on to the next one,
Make sure you thank everyone female, and say how wonderful they look.
Take the piss out of everyone male

That's the book!

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024