Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congrats 22:27 - Apr 26 with 2538 viewsryco

Well done on a great season, from a Southampton fan. You've impressed me every time I've seen you lot and it's great to see. Also glad to see Corky getting a shot as he deserves it very much. Good luck for the rest of the season.
Congrats on 22:29 - Apr 26 with 2525 viewsAndy1300

Cheers, your lot have exceeded expectations after the exodus

Number 1 team in Wales

Congrats on 22:32 - Apr 26 with 2498 viewsHighjack

What, no questionnaire?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Congrats on 22:40 - Apr 26 with 2458 viewsClinton

Embarrassed to say, I had you lot down for relegation after all the talent you lost in the summer, especially Lallana and Shaw.
Thanks for Corky he's been great for us and will be a fixture here for years I hope.
Good luck in Europe, but be warned; the Europa League is a real drain on the club. Catches up in the second half of the season. Unless you can sneak past United for the CL, which would make my day.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Congrats on 13:20 - Apr 27 with 2021 viewsCopperJack

Thanks, good luck to you too. Got a lot of time for Southampton and the way they produce so much talent. Good club who don't try and buy success. Best of luck.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Congrats on 22:05 - May 11 with 1602 viewsryco

Well, you're going to overtake us, so fantastic job for all involved got to hand it to you. For the last two months we've been shocking so we're only getting what we deserve.
[Post edited 11 May 2015 22:08]
Congrats on 22:05 - May 11 with 1590 viewsJackfath

Congrats on 22:05 - May 11 by ryco

Well, you're going to overtake us, so fantastic job for all involved got to hand it to you. For the last two months we've been shocking so we're only getting what we deserve.
[Post edited 11 May 2015 22:08]

Good. I hope you get relegated next season too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Congrats on 22:11 - May 11 with 1520 viewsryco

Congrats on 22:05 - May 11 by Jackfath

Good. I hope you get relegated next season too.

Thanks
Congrats on 22:11 - May 11 with 1514 viewsJackfath

Congrats on 22:11 - May 11 by ryco

Thanks

You're very welcome.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Congrats on 22:18 - May 11 with 1393 views100onZero

Congrats on 22:11 - May 11 by ryco

Thanks

Don't worry about jackfath. He thinks he's funny. He's always a tw@t.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024