Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The impressive Swansea City reserve XI that would STILL be good enough to surviv 12:53 - Aug 20 with 1199 viewsthomasJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/impressive-swansea-cit

Poll: Next signing

The impressive Swansea City reserve XI that would STILL be good enough to surviv on 13:26 - Aug 20 with 1115 viewsjasper_T

I'm not sure that team would survive in the Premier League to be honest. Only half a team of good players.
The impressive Swansea City reserve XI that would STILL be good enough to surviv on 13:37 - Aug 20 with 1079 viewsHidden_Hand

No chance!

Take out Cork, Routledge, Dyer who aren't really reserves?

Wales Online is f*cking terrible!
The impressive Swansea City reserve XI that would STILL be good enough to surviv on 15:06 - Aug 20 with 962 viewsSenhin

The impressive Swansea City reserve XI that would STILL be good enough to surviv on 13:26 - Aug 20 by jasper_T

I'm not sure that team would survive in the Premier League to be honest. Only half a team of good players.

Have you made a positive post?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The impressive Swansea City reserve XI that would STILL be good enough to surviv on 15:16 - Aug 20 with 940 viewskarnataka

I'm expecting almost all of that team to start next Tuesday.
The impressive Swansea City reserve XI that would STILL be good enough to surviv on 15:21 - Aug 20 with 923 viewsHidden_Hand

The impressive Swansea City reserve XI that would STILL be good enough to surviv on 15:16 - Aug 20 by karnataka

I'm expecting almost all of that team to start next Tuesday.

You are probably right there mate.

I hope Eder starts at least, can't wait to see him in action.
The impressive Swansea City reserve XI that would STILL be good enough to surviv on 15:46 - Aug 20 with 880 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The impressive Swansea City reserve XI that would STILL be good enough to surviv on 13:37 - Aug 20 by Hidden_Hand

No chance!

Take out Cork, Routledge, Dyer who aren't really reserves?

Wales Online is f*cking terrible!

Tabanou is still unproven of course, but I believe he might change your mind when he gets a chance. Dyer, on the other hand, really IS a reserve at best at this point.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024