Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
University Project - Fans Forum Quesitonnaire 08:48 - Dec 7 with 1108 viewsmattyhill1991

Hi,

My name is Matthew Hill and I am currently a final year student at University of Portsmouth. I am conducting a research project about the changing demographic of football fans and the increased ticket prices in football.
If anybody is interested taking part, please click on the link below or copy and paste in URL. This will only take a few minutes.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SBNnKkfmyi5oFrSNUIZRWmIPE-mrzkIvKi_mirmp22k/vie

Best Wishes,

Matthew Hill
University Project - Fans Forum Quesitonnaire on 10:15 - Dec 7 with 1076 viewsDafyddHuw

Oh fùck off is it? Nth questionnaire this season. Can't you see we've got bigger fish to fry?
University Project - Fans Forum Quesitonnaire on 12:56 - Dec 7 with 1029 viewsHidden_Hand

Init, I must of completed about 20 of these this season... where is your originality !?
University Project - Fans Forum Quesitonnaire on 13:05 - Dec 7 with 1013 viewsHighjack

Yeah go away Matthew we don't need any dirty unwashed student types round here. We've got old jack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

University Project - Fans Forum Quesitonnaire on 13:12 - Dec 7 with 1000 viewsPegojack

Mods, can we move this thread somewhere else?

It's spoiling all the hysteria at the top of the board.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024