Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
notrac & Shaky on the other site 12:58 - Aug 12 with 1832 viewsDarran

Got to be mental issues going on there surely?
F*cking hell there's something not right like.

https://thejack.army/threads/trust-statement-regarding-potential-takeover-of-swa

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 13:08 - Aug 12 with 1770 viewsshandyjack

'On other threads I have indicated how we have been conned in respect of money spent in the transfer market. There has been no investors money spent to date ,there has not even been any TV money spent.We have got rid of two of our very best players, and have still not spent all the money received in the past few weeks from player sales'

He says there has not been any TV money spent! How does he think the players wages are paid and their bonuses. We have given out new contracts this summer which would have had loyalty payments attached to them. Where does he think all the new facilities come from, we are probably still paying them off. We have sold 2 of our best players yes, but both wanted to go, we got good money for them considering our outlay and have replaced one of the 2 so far. We have broken our transfer record with a £15m+ signing(with wages and bonsuses and signing on fee looking at £30m+ for the period of his contract btw).
What do these people want the club to do?

Poll: Expectation for the season

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 13:09 - Aug 12 with 1755 viewsDarran

My eyes are bleeding.

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 13:32 - Aug 12 with 1640 viewsmorningstar

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 13:09 - Aug 12 by Darran

My eyes are bleeding.

"It is only if and when things go wrong in the future, that you might hear someone say 'I wish they had listened to Shaky"

Dear lord!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 13:41 - Aug 12 with 1605 viewsEasternJack

Obsessed

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 13:47 - Aug 12 with 1579 viewsDarran

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 13:41 - Aug 12 by EasternJack

Obsessed

I agree mate they are.

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 13:48 - Aug 12 with 1570 viewsjacabertawe

Bloke delivering furniture to us today commented that we will be relegated this season because "Where has the £100m from Sky gone?".
I really couldn't be bothered to respond.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 16:32 - Aug 12 with 1361 viewsdobjack2

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 13:08 - Aug 12 by shandyjack

'On other threads I have indicated how we have been conned in respect of money spent in the transfer market. There has been no investors money spent to date ,there has not even been any TV money spent.We have got rid of two of our very best players, and have still not spent all the money received in the past few weeks from player sales'

He says there has not been any TV money spent! How does he think the players wages are paid and their bonuses. We have given out new contracts this summer which would have had loyalty payments attached to them. Where does he think all the new facilities come from, we are probably still paying them off. We have sold 2 of our best players yes, but both wanted to go, we got good money for them considering our outlay and have replaced one of the 2 so far. We have broken our transfer record with a £15m+ signing(with wages and bonsuses and signing on fee looking at £30m+ for the period of his contract btw).
What do these people want the club to do?

I think he is making the point that looking solely at our transfer fees in and out means we haven't dipped into the usual transfer pot for this season yet.
notrac & Shaky on the other site on 16:58 - Aug 12 with 1293 viewsSmellyplumz

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 13:09 - Aug 12 by Darran

My eyes are bleeding.

Here's a novel idea, stop fkn going on there and reading it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 17:01 - Aug 12 with 1278 viewsDarran

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 16:58 - Aug 12 by Smellyplumz

Here's a novel idea, stop fkn going on there and reading it.

Here's a noveler idea,f*ck off Smellz

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 17:13 - Aug 12 with 1231 viewsDarran

It seems I've upset a couple of the nonce lovers too.

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 18:07 - Aug 12 with 1097 viewsDarran

Please don't come over and make my life a misery Bovi I'm so so sorry.

#prick

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 20:16 - Aug 12 with 953 viewsexiledclaseboy

Seems that the ownership of said site has changed hands.

Poll: Tory leader

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 20:21 - Aug 12 with 930 viewsDarran

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 20:16 - Aug 12 by exiledclaseboy

Seems that the ownership of said site has changed hands.

Yes I've read it it could be a bluff before it gets shut down for all the nonce-ense though.

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 20:42 - Aug 12 with 836 viewsDDCH

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 20:21 - Aug 12 by Darran

Yes I've read it it could be a bluff before it gets shut down for all the nonce-ense though.

Not that I know what you are on about, but it reminds me of that old episode of Brasseye

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 20:45 - Aug 12 with 821 viewsDarran

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 20:42 - Aug 12 by DDCH

Not that I know what you are on about, but it reminds me of that old episode of Brasseye

No comment.

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 21:17 - Aug 12 with 772 viewsUplandsJack

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 16:32 - Aug 12 by dobjack2

I think he is making the point that looking solely at our transfer fees in and out means we haven't dipped into the usual transfer pot for this season yet.

To be honest that's the way I interpreted it too....

I think it's obvious to one and all, we have offloaded all our top earners, possibly with the exception of Siggy....
That all said, I'm quite happy with our dealings so far this summer and would be chuffed if we could get one or two more in before the window closes (RB/CB and possibly a winger)
I'm also a lot more upbeat about our season than I was two weeks ago......
notrac & Shaky on the other site on 21:39 - Aug 12 with 718 viewslonglostjack

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 21:17 - Aug 12 by UplandsJack

I think it's obvious to one and all, we have offloaded all our top earners, possibly with the exception of Siggy....
That all said, I'm quite happy with our dealings so far this summer and would be chuffed if we could get one or two more in before the window closes (RB/CB and possibly a winger)

Me too. The transfers give us more balance and I'm looking forward to having a couple of proper strikers up front. That's not to say that I'm still sceptical with regards to the new owner's motives. Would love that scepticism to be proved wrong three years down the line.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 21:48 - Aug 12 with 675 viewsmorningstar

notrac & Shaky on the other site on 21:17 - Aug 12 by UplandsJack

Thinking we've offloaded our biggest earners is a tad naive. Llorente was on a a 100+ euros a week at Seville with 2 years left on his contract, and you don't break your club record fee for a player and offer him peanuts. Also, we are paying Gomis £2m to play for Marseille next season. We'll be having a lot more money from Sky next season, but it's as sure as hell the players agents will decide where that money goes.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024