Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tate 16:00 - Mar 10 with 2942 viewsjacabertawe

Here in the beginning, in a Swans training top and looking forlorn as the players enter The Barn
http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Francesco-Guidolin-miss-Swansea-City-s-t
Does he have a role with us, apart from playing for Port Tablet?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Tate on 19:29 - Mar 10 with 2619 viewsforkbeard

Good to see him still around.
Noticed Montero wasn't involved in that session.
Tate on 19:41 - Mar 10 with 2571 viewsKilkennyjack

Tate on 19:29 - Mar 10 by forkbeard

Good to see him still around.
Noticed Montero wasn't involved in that session.

Still do a job. .....

Beware of the Risen People

Tate on 19:46 - Mar 10 with 2537 viewsWatchman

FFS gloves, beenies and snoods on indoors! they won't catch the benefit!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Tate on 20:27 - Mar 10 with 2452 viewsplasjack

Tate on 19:46 - Mar 10 by Watchman

FFS gloves, beenies and snoods on indoors! they won't catch the benefit!

Has the barn got central heating?.
Tate on 10:47 - Mar 11 with 1970 viewsSgorioFruit

i just still love the fact that we have all these new training facilities.
our presence in the premier league has paid for all this

brilliant to see

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Tate on 12:38 - Mar 11 with 1845 viewsWingstandwood

What absolutely astounding progression! SCFC now has modern/state of the art facilities and infrastructure that was once a mere dream. Respect to the chairman/board for reinvesting Premier League money and putting into place the most welcome of legacies that hopefully will benefit the club year in year out Ad infinitum.

I do hope the club will have the ethos/methodology of employing the very best of experienced, qualified and respected coaches/staff available to compliment the fantastic off field progression.

How times have changed?......I can remember when the magnificent Supporters Trust helped to pay for one of those steel builders storage containers to store players kit and training equipment. That's how cash strapped and basic things once were not so long back folks!

Argus!

Tate on 12:45 - Mar 11 with 1810 viewskarnataka

Was enjoying that video but fck me, after 2 minutes that music was doing me in, the word 'boring' somehow doesn't do it justice, surely we can source better than that. Might have another look later with the sound off.
Tate on 13:14 - Mar 11 with 1738 viewsWarwickHunt

Tate on 12:45 - Mar 11 by karnataka

Was enjoying that video but fck me, after 2 minutes that music was doing me in, the word 'boring' somehow doesn't do it justice, surely we can source better than that. Might have another look later with the sound off.

Sh!te music is obligatory on football videos. You lasted 1:45 longer than me - f*ck me though, that was awful...
Login to get fewer ads

Tate on 13:37 - Mar 11 with 1685 viewsStarsky

Tate on 13:14 - Mar 11 by WarwickHunt

Sh!te music is obligatory on football videos. You lasted 1:45 longer than me - f*ck me though, that was awful...

That wasn't music, that was a 4 second loop of annoying krap

It's just the internet, init.

Tate on 13:49 - Mar 11 with 1663 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tate on 19:41 - Mar 10 by Kilkennyjack

Still do a job. .....

I hope we was studying for his badges and this is not another job for the boyos . He can come back if/when he earns his spurs.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tate on 13:50 - Mar 11 with 1656 viewsjacabertawe

Tate on 13:14 - Mar 11 by WarwickHunt

Indeed it is. Probably put together by some spotty youth who has a degree in Meejah Studies.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Tate on 14:10 - Mar 11 with 1619 viewsWingstandwood

Tate on 13:49 - Mar 11 by Private_Partz

I hope we was studying for his badges and this is not another job for the boyos . He can come back if/when he earns his spurs.

I agree with you there! This 'jobs-for-the-boyo's thing seen with SCFC in past times IMO?......Is a roadblock that will only deny the 'best available' and 'vastly better qualified' entry into SCFC training/coaching positions etc whilst severely damaging SCFC progression in the process. It really sets a bad example also?............... It's just too cosy, cosy and relaxed for a Premier League club where only the highest standards should be acceptable bearing in mind the vast amounts of money involved.

Argus!

Tate on 15:13 - Mar 11 with 1509 viewsDr_Winston

Tate on 13:50 - Mar 11 by jacabertawe

Indeed it is. Probably put together by some spotty youth who has a degree in Meejah Studies.

Whose mum or dad works for the club in some capacity.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tate on 18:51 - Mar 11 with 1365 viewsLoyal

Tate on 15:13 - Mar 11 by Dr_Winston

Whose mum or dad works for the club in some capacity.

Exactly 👍

Still no answer from anyone as to why Tate is hanging around the club.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024