Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This looks like a good fight 22:13 - Mar 26 with 2771 viewsDarran

I hope it goes a few rounds.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This looks like a good fight on 22:14 - Mar 26 with 2763 viewsdickythorpe

Are you talking about Max?
This looks like a good fight on 22:14 - Mar 26 with 2764 viewsjackportis

Eubanks is less popular than his old man.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

This looks like a good fight on 22:15 - Mar 26 with 2760 viewsDarran

This looks like a good fight on 22:14 - Mar 26 by dickythorpe

Are you talking about Max?

No he's just drunk on punch.

This looks like a good fight on 22:46 - Mar 26 with 2720 viewsDarran

Great fight not like that shit that Max usually recommends.

This looks like a good fight on 22:50 - Mar 26 with 2714 viewslifelong

This looks like a good fight on 22:46 - Mar 26 by Darran

State on his eye, he's had a hammering.
This looks like a good fight on 23:00 - Mar 26 with 2703 viewslifelong

Looks like he's collapsed now and has been wheeled out on a stretcher, hopefully he's ok.
This looks like a good fight on 23:02 - Mar 26 with 2691 viewsBanosswan

Really good fight though. Someone giving his everything to defend his title against a superior fighter.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

This looks like a good fight on 23:05 - Mar 26 with 2680 viewsDarran

This looks like a good fight on 23:00 - Mar 26 by lifelong

Looks like he's collapsed now and has been wheeled out on a stretcher, hopefully he's ok.

Yeah don't like that.

Login to get fewer ads

This looks like a good fight on 23:08 - Mar 26 with 2674 viewslifelong

This looks like a good fight on 23:05 - Mar 26 by Darran

Yeah don't like that.

In fairness to Eubanks I thought he stopped hitting him towards the end perhaps knowing he was seriously hurt.
This looks like a good fight on 23:10 - Mar 26 with 2667 viewsBanosswan

Shit, please come through

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

This looks like a good fight on 23:23 - Mar 26 with 2646 viewsraynor94

On his way to hospital now, worrying

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

This looks like a good fight on 11:26 - Mar 27 with 2535 viewsDarran

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/35892327

This looks like a good fight on 11:32 - Mar 27 with 2528 viewsjackportis

Interesting that Eubank senior on the last few rounds advised the ref to stop the fight. I believe Eubank senior was told to get out of the ring because of it also. How come he could see that it needed it to stop. Lucky his eye eye swelled up as I think it would have gone another 2 punishing rounds. Those that Tyson gang were right clowns.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

This looks like a good fight on 12:32 - Mar 27 with 2473 viewsmax936

This looks like a good fight on 22:46 - Mar 26 by Darran

STFU you stupid oaf, fights inevitably don't always follow the hype that the build ups suggest, but everythings black and white to you, you haven't the imagination to see in between ffs, don't read many books do you, next time you visit the Library look up the beginners/idiots guide to Boxing and while you there like for the same under the [R] for Rugby, you batty old Baboon.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

This looks like a good fight on 13:43 - Mar 29 with 2396 viewslifelong

Still in an induced coma with possible brain damage, surely this shouldn't be happening to sports people in 2016?
This looks like a good fight on 19:32 - Mar 29 with 2278 viewsshimmie

This looks like a good fight on 13:43 - Mar 29 by lifelong

Still in an induced coma with possible brain damage, surely this shouldn't be happening to sports people in 2016?

Couldn't resist the chance to point score eh? Hopefully nick Blackwell will make a quick and full recovery, thankfully all the signs are that he will.

The tragedy here is the column inches this is achieving compared to the death of Michael Norgrove who died due to injuries sustained in the ring in 2014. The first boxer to die in Britain in 14 years. 13 people have died running the London marathon during that period, will you be petitioning for the banning of running? The reason this is getting the publicity it is is the Chris Eubank link.

I've boxed on and off for years. I'm having my last fight in New York this July against the FDNY. Although I'm competing at a far lower level I'm confident the chances of something happening to me is almost zero. Boxing is a great sport and attracts a far lower % of w*nkers than football does.

I use what I've learnt by helping out kids by coaching them during the school holidays, and I can assure you of one thing, the prison system would be even more top heavy than it is if it wasn't for the escape boxing provides. Posh kids don't fill the gyms in London. Kids with considerably less opportunities do.
This looks like a good fight on 19:56 - Mar 29 with 2246 viewslifelong

This looks like a good fight on 19:32 - Mar 29 by shimmie

Couldn't resist the chance to point score eh? Hopefully nick Blackwell will make a quick and full recovery, thankfully all the signs are that he will.

The tragedy here is the column inches this is achieving compared to the death of Michael Norgrove who died due to injuries sustained in the ring in 2014. The first boxer to die in Britain in 14 years. 13 people have died running the London marathon during that period, will you be petitioning for the banning of running? The reason this is getting the publicity it is is the Chris Eubank link.

I've boxed on and off for years. I'm having my last fight in New York this July against the FDNY. Although I'm competing at a far lower level I'm confident the chances of something happening to me is almost zero. Boxing is a great sport and attracts a far lower % of w*nkers than football does.

I use what I've learnt by helping out kids by coaching them during the school holidays, and I can assure you of one thing, the prison system would be even more top heavy than it is if it wasn't for the escape boxing provides. Posh kids don't fill the gyms in London. Kids with considerably less opportunities do.

Point score about what?

You couldn't resist the chance to hurl a stupid insult, I actually agree with a lot of what you say but having watched that fight the other night there's no doubt in my mind that it was allowed to go on far too long.Blackwell had blood pouring from his nose two or three round before the fight was finally stopped. He had received a tremendous amount of punishment to his head and the officials should have recognised this.
This looks like a good fight on 20:37 - Mar 29 with 2209 viewsDarran

This looks like a good fight on 19:56 - Mar 29 by lifelong

Point score about what?

You couldn't resist the chance to hurl a stupid insult, I actually agree with a lot of what you say but having watched that fight the other night there's no doubt in my mind that it was allowed to go on far too long.Blackwell had blood pouring from his nose two or three round before the fight was finally stopped. He had received a tremendous amount of punishment to his head and the officials should have recognised this.

I didn't see it as point scoring Rog though I'd ignore Shimmie he's probably suffering from roid rage.

This looks like a good fight on 20:59 - Mar 29 with 2184 viewslifelong

This looks like a good fight on 20:37 - Mar 29 by Darran

I didn't see it as point scoring Rog though I'd ignore Shimmie he's probably suffering from roid rage.

There's no doubt he took too much punishment, I sure Shimmie knows that bleeding from the ears or nose plus severe swelling around the eyes could be symptoms of brain damage.
This looks like a good fight on 23:33 - Mar 29 with 2111 viewsshimmie

This looks like a good fight on 19:56 - Mar 29 by lifelong

Point score about what?

Sorry. I've clearly assumed (wrongly) that you hold boxing in the same regard as mma. Apologises. But I didn't hurl any insult mate.

And Darren, what on earth are you talking about you silly bastard?
This looks like a good fight on 20:07 - Mar 30 with 2012 viewsDarran

This looks like a good fight on 20:33 - Mar 30 with 1985 viewsshimmie

This looks like a good fight on 20:07 - Mar 30 by Darran

I'm no fan of either Eubank but that reporter is a prick. His line of questioning was right to be argued and there was a horrible tone to it all. You wouldn't get a sports journalist reporting on non sport related matters, why do channel 4 think it's reasonable to get this clown to conduct this interview when he's clearly clueless about the sport.
This looks like a good fight on 16:01 - Apr 4 with 1864 viewsDarran

Good news he's awake.

This looks like a good fight on 16:07 - Apr 4 with 1853 viewsblueytheblue

This looks like a good fight on 20:59 - Mar 29 by lifelong

There's no doubt he took too much punishment, I sure Shimmie knows that bleeding from the ears or nose plus severe swelling around the eyes could be symptoms of brain damage.

Bleeding from the nose can also be a symptom of a broken nose. Swelling around the eyes can also be a symptom of bruising...

Risks in every sport / activity.

Hell, Jim Fixx popularised jogging in the USA... and died of a heart attack whilst jogging.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024