Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Fascist Left 15:08 - Jul 4 with 3411 viewsDarran

Thousands can hold up remain banners but this one woman can't hold up an A4 leave poster.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/04/woman-abused-ignorant-europhiles/

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Fascist Left on 15:14 - Jul 4 with 1705 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The leave vote was won by left wing people voting leave in the labour heartlands. .

You absolute continental quilt with extra eiderdown.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Fascist Left on 15:20 - Jul 4 with 1693 viewsskippyjack

It's concerning Darran... We now have 16 million+ fascists in our country.. protesting for Germany.. I know Hitler is dead like, but by f*ck, they've done a cracking job at manipulating the goons.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Fascist Left on 15:21 - Jul 4 with 1684 viewsDarran

The Fascist Left on 15:20 - Jul 4 by skippyjack

It's concerning Darran... We now have 16 million+ fascists in our country.. protesting for Germany.. I know Hitler is dead like, but by f*ck, they've done a cracking job at manipulating the goons.

Very concerning Skip.

The Fascist Left on 15:30 - Jul 4 with 1662 viewsskippyjack

The Fascist Left on 15:21 - Jul 4 by Darran

Very concerning Skip.

They're opposing democracy.. Whilst apparently defending human rights.. I've never seen such a hypocritical bunch of babies.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

The Fascist Left on 15:32 - Jul 4 with 1647 viewsDarran

The Fascist Left on 15:30 - Jul 4 by skippyjack

They're opposing democracy.. Whilst apparently defending human rights.. I've never seen such a hypocritical bunch of babies.

Spot on Skip no wonder you are such a great poster.

The Fascist Left on 15:35 - Jul 4 with 1639 viewsnice_to_michu

The Fascist Left on 15:32 - Jul 4 by Darran

Spot on Skip no wonder you are such a great poster.

Couldn't agree more.
The Fascist Left on 15:39 - Jul 4 with 1626 viewslondonlisa2001

Ah - the unbiased reporting of Breitbart and Graham Phillips (the so called 'independent journalist).

That wouldn't by chance be the same Graham Phillips who works for Putin would it as an agitator and propagandist? Oh, yes, it is the same one. What a coincidence - him happening to be there and find this 'unlucky grandmother'.

Lol.
The Fascist Left on 15:41 - Jul 4 with 1613 viewslondonlisa2001

The Fascist Left on 15:14 - Jul 4 by Brynmill_Jack

The leave vote was won by left wing people voting leave in the labour heartlands. .

You absolute continental quilt with extra eiderdown.

What the ones who now vote UKIP you mean? Those 'left wing' people? Another one was on BBC 5 yesterday - 'if Corbyn doesn't hang on I'm voting UKIP'.
Login to get fewer ads

The Fascist Left on 15:43 - Jul 4 with 1599 viewsDarran

The Fascist Left on 15:39 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

Ah - the unbiased reporting of Breitbart and Graham Phillips (the so called 'independent journalist).

That wouldn't by chance be the same Graham Phillips who works for Putin would it as an agitator and propagandist? Oh, yes, it is the same one. What a coincidence - him happening to be there and find this 'unlucky grandmother'.

Lol.

Yeah didn't happen Lis it's all made up.

The Fascist Left on 15:44 - Jul 4 with 1592 viewsskippyjack

The Fascist Left on 15:41 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

What the ones who now vote UKIP you mean? Those 'left wing' people? Another one was on BBC 5 yesterday - 'if Corbyn doesn't hang on I'm voting UKIP'.

It's better than being a fascist.. protesting against a democratic vote..

This isn't freedom of speech by the way.. it's actually a threat to the country.. are you remainers a bit 'tapped'.

The Fascist Left on 15:48 - Jul 4 with 1579 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Fascist Left on 15:41 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

The people in safe labour seats voted to come out of Europe Lisa. Anectodary evidence about people phoning in and saying such things - I can blieve that too. But the widely held view is that the labour element of the leave vote are at odds with the distictly non left PLP rebels who are trying their best to oust Corbyn.

The Fascist Left on 15:50 - Jul 4 with 1569 viewslondonlisa2001

The Fascist Left on 15:43 - Jul 4 by Darran

Not at all - it's just one of life's amazing lucky coincidences Darran. A far right 'independent journalist' reporting in a far right media outlet happening upon something like that. Who'd have thought it...

And it being a bloke famous for arranging this sort of public protest propaganda for Putin in Ukraine as well. What are the chances?
The Fascist Left on 15:51 - Jul 4 with 1568 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Fascist Left on 15:43 - Jul 4 by Darran

Shut up and stop crawling to Lisa you sexist homophobe. Or should I bump up the thread of you applauding that fella in America pretending to be a doctor ???

The Fascist Left on 15:52 - Jul 4 with 1557 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Fascist Left on 15:44 - Jul 4 by skippyjack

It's better than being a fascist.. protesting against a democratic vote..

This isn't freedom of speech by the way.. it's actually a threat to the country.. are you remainers a bit 'tapped'.

Spot on. I wonder if Darran two face agrees........................

The Fascist Left on 15:52 - Jul 4 with 1553 viewsDarran

The Fascist Left on 15:50 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

Not at all - it's just one of life's amazing lucky coincidences Darran. A far right 'independent journalist' reporting in a far right media outlet happening upon something like that. Who'd have thought it...

And it being a bloke famous for arranging this sort of public protest propaganda for Putin in Ukraine as well. What are the chances?

Like I said.

The Fascist Left on 15:56 - Jul 4 with 1540 viewslondonlisa2001

The Fascist Left on 15:51 - Jul 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Shut up and stop crawling to Lisa you sexist homophobe. Or should I bump up the thread of you applauding that fella in America pretending to be a doctor ???

He was being sarcastic Brynnie.
The Fascist Left on 15:57 - Jul 4 with 1534 viewslondonlisa2001

The Fascist Left on 15:52 - Jul 4 by Darran

Like I said.

Come off it Darran - you put up the story believing it. Don't backtrack now mun.
The Fascist Left on 15:59 - Jul 4 with 1528 viewsDarran

The Fascist Left on 15:57 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

Come off it Darran - you put up the story believing it. Don't backtrack now mun.

I'm not backtracking I'm just not arguing,those remain people were clearly actors paid to pretend.

The Fascist Left on 16:05 - Jul 4 with 1503 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Fascist Left on 15:59 - Jul 4 by Darran

I'm not backtracking I'm just not arguing,those remain people were clearly actors paid to pretend.

The Fascist Left on 16:10 - Jul 4 with 1486 viewsskippyjack

The Fascist Left on 16:23 - Jul 4 with 1458 viewsLohengrin

The Fascist Left on 15:39 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

I started laughing as soon as I read the url for the link Daz posted up.

The other thing that tickled me today has been watching Victoria Derbyshire on the BBC News Channel. She was interviewing some emaciated little stoat from that Momentum Group who was "having difficulty restraining himself around people who voted Leave." That cheered me up no end. If he "unrestrained" himself within earshot of some of the blokes in work who voted Leave he'd have been folded into quarters and dear old Jeremy would have had him back by return post the next morning.

I've laughed quite a bit today all things considered watching these over-emotional politicos unravel on the box. "We Want Our Country Back!" I certainly do, the one that used to be inhabited by stoics.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2016 16:28]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Fascist Left on 16:25 - Jul 4 with 1454 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Fascist Left on 16:10 - Jul 4 by skippyjack

That French guy was rather rude wasn't he? "You stabbed us in the back now p*ss off"
So actually most of these protesters are non uk citizens. Hmmnnnn

The Fascist Left on 16:27 - Jul 4 with 1446 viewsDarran

The Fascist Left on 16:10 - Jul 4 by skippyjack

You knocked those up quick Skip gave you got some kind of app for he editing process?

The Fascist Left on 16:28 - Jul 4 with 1443 viewsDarran

The Fascist Left on 16:23 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

I started laughing as soon as I read the url for the link Daz posted up.

The other thing that tickled me today has been watching Victoria Derbyshire on the BBC News Channel. She was interviewing some emaciated little stoat from that Momentum Group who was "having difficulty restraining himself around people who voted Leave." That cheered me up no end. If he "unrestrained" himself within earshot of some of the blokes in work who voted Leave he'd have been folded into quarters and dear old Jeremy would have had him back by return post the next morning.

I've laughed quite a bit today all things considered watching these over-emotional politicos unravel on the box. "We Want Our Country Back!" I certainly do, the one that used to be inhabited by stoics.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2016 16:28]

You watch Victoria Derbyshire? Blimey.

The Fascist Left on 16:30 - Jul 4 with 1432 viewsLohengrin

The Fascist Left on 16:28 - Jul 4 by Darran

You watch Victoria Derbyshire? Blimey.

Sort of. I sit there arguing with the screen a fair bit.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024