Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free eye tests, free prescriptions 21:49 - Aug 22 with 812 viewsDarran

Private jets to the Euros etc etc
And then Wales can't afford to fund things like this.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-valley-family-s-anger-as-nhs-ref

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Free eye tests, free prescriptions on 22:07 - Aug 22 with 783 viewsBanosswan

NHS now has to fund an epensive preventative hiv drug so certain people can have unprotected sex.

Transgender women have (rightfully) had their transition paid for by the nhs. Some of these same people have then demanded ivf in order to conceive.

The less said about compensation claims the better

The unfortunate fact is the nhs can't pay for every little nuance a little (or large) person may experience. The whole point of the nhs is that it's free at the point of contact.

The sooner people realise that a nominal fee to park in a hospital, a set fee for certain prescriptions, not milking the 'free' service where you can get calpol etc in a pharmacy will actually save/ earn the nhs money and then maybe they could fund proton therapy amongst others.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2016 22:10]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Free eye tests, free prescriptions on 22:13 - Aug 22 with 760 viewsdickythorpe

Why hasn't this Proton beam therapy appeared over here?
Free eye tests, free prescriptions on 22:13 - Aug 22 with 760 viewsskippyjack

She's white Darran.. The ethnic minorities are a superior breed.. Therefore their life must be prolonged.

it's almost like Hitler tossing the Jews aside to make way for the Nazi's.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Free eye tests, free prescriptions on 22:17 - Aug 22 with 752 viewsBanosswan

Free eye tests, free prescriptions on 22:13 - Aug 22 by dickythorpe

Why hasn't this Proton beam therapy appeared over here?

NICE like to take their time over working out the cost/benefit ratio.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Free eye tests, free prescriptions on 22:18 - Aug 22 with 752 viewsDarran

Free eye tests, free prescriptions on 22:07 - Aug 22 by Banosswan

NHS now has to fund an epensive preventative hiv drug so certain people can have unprotected sex.

Transgender women have (rightfully) had their transition paid for by the nhs. Some of these same people have then demanded ivf in order to conceive.

The unfortunate fact is the nhs can't pay for every little nuance a little (or large) person may experience. The whole point of the nhs is that it's free at the point of contact.

The sooner people realise that a nominal fee to park in a hospital, a set fee for certain prescriptions, not milking the 'free' service where you can get calpol etc in a pharmacy will actually save/ earn the nhs money and then maybe they could fund proton therapy amongst others.

Superb post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Free eye tests, free prescriptions on 22:25 - Aug 22 with 732 viewsdickythorpe

With great respect here but doesn't a percentage of our national insurance contributions go towards the NHS?

Maybe I am too simplistic but I'd like to have some say where my contributions go.
Free eye tests, free prescriptions on 23:00 - Aug 22 with 691 viewsskippyjack

Free eye tests, free prescriptions on 22:25 - Aug 22 by dickythorpe

With great respect here but doesn't a percentage of our national insurance contributions go towards the NHS?

Maybe I am too simplistic but I'd like to have some say where my contributions go.

NHS is run by the Labour government.. you have a vote.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Free eye tests, free prescriptions on 08:03 - Aug 23 with 562 viewswaynekerr55

Free eye tests, free prescriptions on 22:07 - Aug 22 by Banosswan

A vicious circle my friend. Look the the explosion of low fat foods and there appears to be a correlation with the increase in diabetes and obesity related diseases.

For me society doesn't accept responsibility for its own actions and there's always someone else to blame.

Free prescriptions for all in Wales is stark raving fûcking lunacy.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024