Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Openness, be honest, tell us !! 18:58 - Sep 8 with 1089 viewsWaltersRedBoots

I am positive we'll stay up. I am confident in FG and the team. The lack of communication from the club to the fans, however, is shocking. Why not tell us what the finances are ? Why not tell us when the record signing will be fit ? Is there a head of PR ? Is it HJ ? Just tell us !!!!
Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 19:04 - Sep 8 with 1073 viewsOldjack

they did and we overspent last season, Baston will hopefully be on the bench ,so Franco said
[Post edited 8 Sep 2016 19:21]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 19:13 - Sep 8 with 1049 viewsWaltersRedBoots

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 19:04 - Sep 8 by Oldjack

they did and we overspent last season, Baston will hopefully be on the bench ,so Franco said

Thanks Oldjack ! Still think our PR could be a lot better .
Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 19:16 - Sep 8 with 1036 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 19:04 - Sep 8 by Oldjack

I do not think we over spent significantly. Not enough to warrant the net profit on transfers this window, on top of the colossal increase in TV revenue. The club are storing money somewhere.

I initially assumed the new owners would not take dividends and instead would concentrate on raising the value of the club and selling it. However, it appears dividends are on the horizon when you consider how they fiddled the accounts to show expenditure over 14 months.
Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 19:23 - Sep 8 with 1011 viewsOldjack

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 19:16 - Sep 8 by BlameHuwJenkins

I do not think we over spent significantly. Not enough to warrant the net profit on transfers this window, on top of the colossal increase in TV revenue. The club are storing money somewhere.

I initially assumed the new owners would not take dividends and instead would concentrate on raising the value of the club and selling it. However, it appears dividends are on the horizon when you consider how they fiddled the accounts to show expenditure over 14 months.

I believe the accounts are due out soon ,all will be revealed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 19:32 - Sep 8 with 974 viewsjesushchrist

We will be in a dog fight all season without a doubt, although I think there are 3 or 4 weaker teams than us.
Most of the whingers on here need to get over the fact we didn't sign joe allen and daddy cool.
Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 20:21 - Sep 8 with 910 viewsjack247

Can't argue with that at all. I also assumed (hoped) they would look to flip the club to a real investor in time for the next tv deal increase. Hope they don't get too fond of cost cutting, shafting us in transfer windows and rinsing the dividends.

That said, I don't think we will struggle to stay up, unless we suffer injuries to key players.
Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 21:47 - Sep 8 with 820 viewsNookiejack

Why are you so worried about us staying up or not? Is the be all and end all of the club just retaining its PL status?
Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 21:51 - Sep 8 with 810 viewslondonlisa2001

Changing the year end isn't 'fiddling the accounts' dwight.
Login to get fewer ads

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 22:10 - Sep 8 with 784 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 21:51 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

Changing the year end isn't 'fiddling the accounts' dwight.

Fiddling maybe not. Generating an excuse to claim the club needs to hold back on spending - definitely.
Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 22:16 - Sep 8 with 763 viewslondonlisa2001

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 22:10 - Sep 8 by BlameHuwJenkins

Fiddling maybe not. Generating an excuse to claim the club needs to hold back on spending - definitely.

Well that may be true if it wasn't for the fact that it was last year it was done (14 months ended 31 July 2015) and the year with the loss mentioned is the year ended 31 July 2016 which is back to a regular 12 months.

So irrelevant.
Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 22:34 - Sep 8 with 721 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 22:16 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

Well that may be true if it wasn't for the fact that it was last year it was done (14 months ended 31 July 2015) and the year with the loss mentioned is the year ended 31 July 2016 which is back to a regular 12 months.

So irrelevant.

I see. Thank for your clearing that up.
Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 22:41 - Sep 8 with 703 viewsDarran

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 22:34 - Sep 8 by BlameHuwJenkins

I see. Thank for your clearing that up.

Stick to the seahorses Rhys.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 00:51 - Sep 9 with 648 viewsJackBaston

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 21:47 - Sep 8 by Nookiejack

Why are you so worried about us staying up or not? Is the be all and end all of the club just retaining its PL status?

Uh...yes?

Go ask our blue/red cousins where they'd rather be playing
Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 04:19 - Sep 9 with 600 viewsphact0rri

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 21:47 - Sep 8 by Nookiejack

I want to be able to see every match on the telly. :)

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 05:02 - Sep 9 with 592 viewsdameedna

The Gomis and Ayew transfers might have hit hard but they kept us up.

This season the Gylfi, Baston and Llorente signings should do the same.

We have spent in both seasons.

Luckily Ayew was sensational.

Every chance that Baston Llorente and Gylfi will bag 30 goals + between them.

Do that and we will be right.

It will be a team effort.

The manager will do it.
Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 07:30 - Sep 9 with 536 viewsHeadmaster

Openness, be honest, tell us !! on 05:02 - Sep 9 by dameedna

The Gomis and Ayew transfers might have hit hard but they kept us up.

This season the Gylfi, Baston and Llorente signings should do the same.

We have spent in both seasons.

Luckily Ayew was sensational.

Every chance that Baston Llorente and Gylfi will bag 30 goals + between them.

Do that and we will be right.

It will be a team effort.

The manager will do it.

I agree, if Gylfi, Baston, and Llorente start banging them in, and Fer chips in with the odd goal too, I'll be satisfied. Maybe playing Baston and Llorente up top together will help?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024