Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rubbish cricket from England 14:35 - Oct 30 with 682 viewsdickythorpe

Disgusting collapse today absolutely shameful!!! Maybe the kick up the arris they need.
Rubbish cricket from England on 14:36 - Oct 30 with 678 viewsexiledclaseboy

We're going to get battered in India. Our top order is way too brittle.

Poll: Tory leader

Rubbish cricket from England on 14:38 - Oct 30 with 672 viewsblueytheblue

Horses for courses.

You've got to look at the pitches in Bangladesh. No Broad, no Anderson in fact pace bowlers not used that much. Turning pitches, plenty of spin re utterly alien to English batsmen. Equally, England aren't able to produce the quality spinners that would have loved that pitch.

Could there have been better application, concentrations? I'd not disagree on that level. Bangladesh would however struggle on some of the quicker pitches in England.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Rubbish cricket from England on 14:45 - Oct 30 with 659 viewsdickythorpe

Bluey you are very knowledgeable in your cricket I can tell, but when you pull on that sweater with 3 lions on foreign soil you apply yourself!
Rubbish cricket from England on 14:46 - Oct 30 with 657 viewsexiledclaseboy

There's no excuse for getting bowled out for 68, which is effectively what happened this morning, regardless of conditions.

Rubbish cricket from England on 14:48 - Oct 30 with 655 viewsblueytheblue

Rubbish cricket from England on 14:45 - Oct 30 by dickythorpe

Bluey you are very knowledgeable in your cricket I can tell, but when you pull on that sweater with 3 lions on foreign soil you apply yourself!

Absolutely. I fault the application there - Root can be excused if he was as claimed vomitting till 2am.

I just remain convinced England as a whole just have no idea, no plan on pitches as extreme as that one.

India have better seamers than Bangladesh, I'd honestly not expect their pitches to be like the one at Dhaka. They'll definitely want pitches to turn though.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Rubbish cricket from England on 14:51 - Oct 30 with 646 viewsexiledclaseboy

Rubbish cricket from England on 14:48 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

Absolutely. I fault the application there - Root can be excused if he was as claimed vomitting till 2am.

I just remain convinced England as a whole just have no idea, no plan on pitches as extreme as that one.

India have better seamers than Bangladesh, I'd honestly not expect their pitches to be like the one at Dhaka. They'll definitely want pitches to turn though.

The pitch wasn't that much of a Bunsen. The one in Chittagong was worse and we won there.

Rubbish cricket from England on 14:54 - Oct 30 with 643 viewsmonmouth

Rubbish cricket from England on 14:46 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

There's no excuse for getting bowled out for 68, which is effectively what happened this morning, regardless of conditions.

What? You're not telling me the mighty England, who invented the game dontcha know, lost to bangladesh? Sir Tarquin and Lord Justinian will be apoplectic in the Long Room.

Thank God the pubic triangle Joining Halifax, Leeds and St Helens can still play Groundshagging.

Huh? They did? To the only 13 rugby players in NZ that don't play Union? Really?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rubbish cricket from England on 21:51 - Oct 30 with 574 viewsCooperman

I just caught up with things on BBC web; sounds like the England collapse of old. To go from an afternoon session of pushing the ball around at will to that post tea collapse is very poor, it's worrying that someone couldn't stop the rot.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Rubbish cricket from England on 07:39 - Oct 31 with 528 viewsSwansNZ

Rubbish cricket from England on 14:46 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

NZ all out for 79 in 5th ODI in India. Last 7 wickets for 16 runs.

Good luck in India, England

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Rubbish cricket from England on 07:42 - Oct 31 with 527 viewsSwansNZ

Rubbish cricket from England on 14:54 - Oct 30 by monmouth

What? You're not telling me the mighty England, who invented the game dontcha know, lost to bangladesh? Sir Tarquin and Lord Justinian will be apoplectic in the Long Room.

Thank God the pubic triangle Joining Halifax, Leeds and St Helens can still play Groundshagging.

Huh? They did? To the only 13 rugby players in NZ that don't play Union? Really?

Don't be cheeky, NZ have a bloody good league team

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Rubbish cricket from England on 07:23 - Nov 2 with 451 viewstrampie

England played their best, Bangladesh was just a level better than England and Bangladesh deserved to win the series 2-0.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024