Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The biggest change we need this summer 08:56 - Apr 9 with 923 viewsmagicdaps10

Relegation or not is is to get rid of Jenkins and co.
They have taken enough money and dont deserve to take anymore out of the club. Sold the club out they love at the tip of its value rather than try and work to make it work.
These guys worked wonders down the years but in the end the dollar signs were to much.......weakness at its best, we dont need these type of people.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The biggest change we need this summer on 09:28 - Apr 9 with 879 viewsWarwickHunt

We've been on a downward spiral since Jenkins appointed himself DoF.

The egomaniac needs to get the fûck away from the club he's milked before he does even more damage.
Looks like the Yanks are too dumb to see it though.
The biggest change we need this summer on 09:33 - Apr 9 with 864 viewsSmellyplumz

The biggest change we need this summer on 09:28 - Apr 9 by WarwickHunt

We've been on a downward spiral since Jenkins appointed himself DoF.

The egomaniac needs to get the fûck away from the club he's milked before he does even more damage.
Looks like the Yanks are too dumb to see it though.

What's the yanks next move when we go down? Will they strip the club and f uck off?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The biggest change we need this summer on 09:42 - Apr 9 with 847 viewscostalotta

The biggest change we need this summer on 09:33 - Apr 9 by Smellyplumz

What's the yanks next move when we go down? Will they strip the club and f uck off?

I'm not so sure they will to be honest.

But the problems going forward will be the fact HJ will still be around making the day to day decisions and having a say It if not the final say on ins and outs. This IMO is the biggest risk of all. HJ did well back in the day, but for some reason thought all the success was down to him. It wasn't. He didn't bring the Swansea way... he benefited from it yes. He tried to recruit the managers to continue the work of Martinez and in truth did do that well until he fell out with bayram and laudrup and then went and appointed monk. NOT monks fault as it wasn't Bradley's fault, nor is it Clements fault.

HJ started building a relegation squad 2 years ago. This January he completed that process when we became a fully fledged championship squad. Job done.
The biggest change we need this summer on 10:39 - Apr 9 with 788 viewsSmellyplumz

The biggest change we need this summer on 09:42 - Apr 9 by costalotta

I'm not so sure they will to be honest.

But the problems going forward will be the fact HJ will still be around making the day to day decisions and having a say It if not the final say on ins and outs. This IMO is the biggest risk of all. HJ did well back in the day, but for some reason thought all the success was down to him. It wasn't. He didn't bring the Swansea way... he benefited from it yes. He tried to recruit the managers to continue the work of Martinez and in truth did do that well until he fell out with bayram and laudrup and then went and appointed monk. NOT monks fault as it wasn't Bradley's fault, nor is it Clements fault.

HJ started building a relegation squad 2 years ago. This January he completed that process when we became a fully fledged championship squad. Job done.

Agreed but the yanks want him at the helm.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The biggest change we need this summer on 12:01 - Apr 9 with 710 viewsdobjack2

The biggest change we need this summer on 10:39 - Apr 9 by Smellyplumz

Agreed but the yanks want him at the helm.

Agree with you both but they have to say that otherwise they show themselves to be complete tw@ts for buying a club (and its greatest asset - the chairman!!!) based on a publicity film.

I assume Jenkins will have at least another season irrespective of the division we are in as our majority owners appear to be pretty clueless about British football.
The biggest change we need this summer on 12:04 - Apr 9 with 703 viewsbyron

Probably right, he's a bit like a cloud hangung over the club. I've given my Cardiff supporting chums so much grief about their owners since hammam up to now, I'm getting it back with interest now and have no defence at all.....sold out by our own.....time for change

Benny

The biggest change we need this summer on 12:31 - Apr 9 with 668 viewsDewi1jack

The biggest change we need this summer on 09:33 - Apr 9 by Smellyplumz

Maybe it's just my understanding but...
How can they strip the club?
Of what?

If our wage bill is around 70% of income and we get relegated our income takes a massive dive from say £80 million now (average figures) to £16 million parachute payment figure plus a few £hundred thousand for the odd tv game, then the Merrycans are going to have to put in cash like Jack Tan has had to with our Eastern neighbours.

Around £56 million wage bill now, IF we keep all our players and All have signed with a relegation clause (Carroll, Ayew ,Ohlssen, Siggy, Fab? Really?) of a 50% drop, then our wage bill is going to be around £28 million with not much more than £20 odd million income.
Fag packet maths I know, but if I keep it simple, I can understand it.

"Sell the academy ground."
If the council won't grant Planning permission for houses/ factory/ warehousing etc, then it's worthless land.
"High interest loans like Tan"
Quickest way to bankruptcy IMHO and them (their backers!!!) losing £70 million.

We go down and don't boing boing next season, then the Merrycans are stuck with us as a money pit.
Look at the number of owners in the Championship and below trying to sell their clubs and how long it takes. If they can.

Agree.
We need a clear out and a complete cutting of the ties with our EX owners and leave those who didn't sell all their shares just as a normal shareholder.
Sack them from their position now leaving them without a job at the club either.
That'll leave the Merrycans and the Trust as the only directors I do believe.

Then maybe, just maybe we can all find out the truth about this whole sh1tty sell out mess we now find ourselves in.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The biggest change we need this summer on 12:53 - Apr 9 with 637 viewsHeadmaster

It's OK saying it - and it needs to be said - but how are things going to change when we have no passion or foresight among some in our fanbase? Can you imagine any scenario in which the fans rise up and get Jenkins out? I can't, not even with the backing of the Trust. The man is stuck with us unless he decides to move on. The whole situation is dire.

It was obvious this mess was coming. Some chose to be happy clappers and call those who spoke up 'plastics'. If anyone will get Jenkins out it's the Americans, but I wouldn't count on it given their recent statements.
Login to get fewer ads

The biggest change we need this summer on 13:06 - Apr 9 with 611 viewsWarwickHunt

The biggest change we need this summer on 12:53 - Apr 9 by Headmaster

It's OK saying it - and it needs to be said - but how are things going to change when we have no passion or foresight among some in our fanbase? Can you imagine any scenario in which the fans rise up and get Jenkins out? I can't, not even with the backing of the Trust. The man is stuck with us unless he decides to move on. The whole situation is dire.

It was obvious this mess was coming. Some chose to be happy clappers and call those who spoke up 'plastics'. If anyone will get Jenkins out it's the Americans, but I wouldn't count on it given their recent statements.

Even the most clueless about football (yes you, Kaplan & Levien) must surely see the lack of quality in the squad and know who's responsible.

Perhaps we should tie them up and make them watch THAT first half against WBA on a loop until they realise what one clueless, greedy cûnt has destroyed.
The biggest change we need this summer on 13:36 - Apr 9 with 577 viewsdobjack2

The biggest change we need this summer on 12:53 - Apr 9 by Headmaster

If we are relegated before the West Brom game then there may be a token "Jenkins out" but apathy has got us where we are and apathy will keep him there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024