Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not that long ago we all laughed at Cardiff . 09:48 - Nov 19 with 2275 viewsswansea68

so so sad . The Swans will be bottom of the championship thus time next year and the Ospreys will,have bigger crowds .

UNLESS WE ACT NOW - Get rid of Clement. He has to go
Not that long ago we all laughed at Cardiff . on 10:18 - Nov 19 with 2184 viewsLoyal

Cardiff hung around for 9 months.
There is no comparison.
We have won a major trophy and done Europe.

And this isn't over yet.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Not that long ago we all laughed at Cardiff . on 10:18 - Nov 19 with 2186 viewsTNT

We're still laughing at cardiff pal - they've achieved nothing.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Not that long ago we all laughed at Cardiff . on 10:23 - Nov 19 with 2153 viewsTNT

You call yourself swansea68, you're a bigger joke than cardiff. Go follow them if you think they're that great. And it's all well and good saying clement out, but try suggesting what you're next move will be, and offer a constructive way forward / replacement? Sheesh!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Not that long ago we all laughed at Cardiff . on 13:35 - Nov 19 with 2002 viewsswansea68

Not that long ago we all laughed at Cardiff . on 10:23 - Nov 19 by TNT

You call yourself swansea68, you're a bigger joke than cardiff. Go follow them if you think they're that great. And it's all well and good saying clement out, but try suggesting what you're next move will be, and offer a constructive way forward / replacement? Sheesh!

Ur missing the point mate. My point is It's so predictable
Not that long ago we all laughed at Cardiff . on 14:01 - Nov 19 with 1937 viewsbyron

I live amoungst them, many of whom are my mates now. They have been waiting patiently for this time, they almost can’t believe how we have self destructed. I’m taking it with both barrels about the white sox hedge fund, the king and how we blew near £80 million on dross. Oh, and like I said earlier in the season but was shot down for, we might just do the unthinkable and swop places.
We will make their blip downfall look like a walk in the park at this rate.......

Benny

Not that long ago we all laughed at Cardiff . on 14:08 - Nov 19 with 1904 viewslonglostjack

Not that long ago we all laughed at Cardiff . on 14:01 - Nov 19 by byron

I live amoungst them, many of whom are my mates now. They have been waiting patiently for this time, they almost can’t believe how we have self destructed. I’m taking it with both barrels about the white sox hedge fund, the king and how we blew near £80 million on dross. Oh, and like I said earlier in the season but was shot down for, we might just do the unthinkable and swop places.
We will make their blip downfall look like a walk in the park at this rate.......

Oh look it's Byron the scummer pretending to be a Jack again. This is what he posted in January

at 17:11 14 Jan 2017

Had to register to vent my spleen. We are doomed aren't we?? Bottom again....rudderless at every level....at least huwie will still be smiling in from his holiday home......is there any point in blowing cash on new signings? We need to be focused on the league we will be in next season with this shower that league will be daunting.

Twaat

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Not that long ago we all laughed at Cardiff . on 14:17 - Nov 19 with 1871 viewsDDCH

We have spent more time in living memory in the top leagues, have played in europe and won a major trophy all in the last decade. We have our own academy and training grounds where they train at a health spa. As a club we are still light years ahead of them. We are just in a crappy place at the moment, which is where they have spent 99 percent of their lives. I still laugh at them, mainly due that the majority if them are not from cardiff but from the inbred families from PT as far east as the Rhondda.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Not that long ago we all laughed at Cardiff . on 13:49 - Nov 20 with 1562 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Not that long ago we all laughed at Cardiff . on 14:17 - Nov 19 by DDCH

We have spent more time in living memory in the top leagues, have played in europe and won a major trophy all in the last decade. We have our own academy and training grounds where they train at a health spa. As a club we are still light years ahead of them. We are just in a crappy place at the moment, which is where they have spent 99 percent of their lives. I still laugh at them, mainly due that the majority if them are not from cardiff but from the inbred families from PT as far east as the Rhondda.

Jenkins unprofessional digs that he's made will come back to bite him on the arse. At least Vincent Tan didn't cream off the parachute payments and let them do a Portsmouth, which I fear the Americans will end up doing to us.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024