Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaia Pope 19:52 - Nov 19 with 1858 viewsJackfath

Awful I know.

Why is there such media interest in this case. Unfortunately this sort of thing happens regularly across our country yet this seems to have taken over recently.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gaia Pope on 19:56 - Nov 19 with 1845 viewsSwanjaxs

So sad, such a beautiful young lady who had the best years ahead of her, RIP

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Gaia Pope on 19:57 - Nov 19 with 1831 viewsJackfath

Gaia Pope on 19:56 - Nov 19 by Swanjaxs

So sad, such a beautiful young lady who had the best years ahead of her, RIP

Indeed.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Gaia Pope on 20:01 - Nov 19 with 1809 viewswhoflungdung

Odd that such a question is asked

Girl was missing, appeals made then it became apparent disappearance was sinister

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Gaia Pope on 20:02 - Nov 19 with 1804 viewsABERSWAN

It wasn't being treated as a suicide at first,they thought she might have been abducted,so a media appeal was launched to help find her.
Gaia Pope on 20:07 - Nov 19 with 1784 viewsJackfath

Gaia Pope on 20:01 - Nov 19 by whoflungdung

Odd that such a question is asked

Girl was missing, appeals made then it became apparent disappearance was sinister

Massive error from the police then. They must have had big evidence to suggest "sinister" motives.

Gaia Pope on 20:27 - Nov 19 with 1746 viewstheloneranger

Gaia’s older sister Clara Pope-Sutherland posted on Facebook saying she was suffering from “PTSD following an incident two years ago” adding she was “in fear that the abuser would be released from jail.”

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Gaia Pope on 20:29 - Nov 19 with 1737 viewsJackfath

Gaia Pope on 20:27 - Nov 19 by theloneranger

Gaia’s older sister Clara Pope-Sutherland posted on Facebook saying she was suffering from “PTSD following an incident two years ago” adding she was “in fear that the abuser would be released from jail.”

I wonder if that person was one of the three "innocent" people that the police have wrongly arrested? All rather odd. Or is it just me?

Gaia Pope on 20:37 - Nov 19 with 1723 viewstheloneranger

Gaia Pope on 20:29 - Nov 19 by Jackfath

I wonder if that person was one of the three "innocent" people that the police have wrongly arrested? All rather odd. Or is it just me?

Fath, I think the police f*cked up, because the old lady invited Gaia into her home, so she was the last person to see her alive. 2+2=5

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/19/gaia-pope-police-fire-family-saw-memb

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Gaia Pope on 20:37 - Nov 19 with 1723 viewsdickythorpe

She suffered from epilepsy. You have to find someone with this condition quick if their whereabouts are unknown.
Is it being treated as murder or suicide?
Gaia Pope on 21:02 - Nov 19 with 1686 viewsSwanjaxs

Gaia Pope on 20:37 - Nov 19 by dickythorpe

She suffered from epilepsy. You have to find someone with this condition quick if their whereabouts are unknown.
Is it being treated as murder or suicide?

All the police are saying is that nobody else was involved, could be because of her medical condition or she's taken her own life, either way a tragedy....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024