Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Group Calls For Chairman's Removal 08:00 - Dec 18 with 1065 viewsSwansIndependent

New Group Calls For Chairman's Removal 18th Dec 2017 08:00
The Swansea City Supporters Alliance have called for the removal of Swans Chairman Huw Jenkins citing a number of reasons why they believe that he should be removed from his post. 3

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
New Group Calls For Chairman's Removal on 10:52 - Dec 18 with 779 viewsswanforthemoney

Front page news in local paper, I hope.

I stand in the North Stand

New Group Calls For Chairman's Removal on 11:24 - Dec 18 with 725 viewsjacabertawe

New Group Calls For Chairman's Removal on 10:52 - Dec 18 by swanforthemoney

Front page news in local paper, I hope.

Make that an unfulfilled Xmas wish.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

New Group Calls For Chairman's Removal on 12:06 - Dec 18 with 667 viewsBLAZE

What's the results of the poll look like? I don't have Twitter. That said, I was on Facebook this morning and the level of ignorance amongst many on there is staggering. I can't read the trust facebook page without seriously risking a collision between my phone and the wall. Big job on the hands of the SCSA to get the message across. Not sure how much time or effort I can commit at the moment, but I'd like to help out if possible. There's been too much talk and too little action for over a year now, so well done to those willing to stand up and be counted
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024