Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I guessed that we would lose 8-0 tonight... 21:19 - Dec 26 with 622 viewsSwanseaman

People told me me there was no way we could lose 8-0, but I said that I think it could be that bad tonight against Liverpool.

So we did better than I thought we would if that's any consolation...

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

I guessed that we would lose 8-0 tonight... on 21:21 - Dec 26 with 609 viewsdickythorpe

If Liverpool had had their arses in gear it might well have been 10!!! I thought they were poor for 45 minutes.

Unfortunately we were shit for 90
I guessed that we would lose 8-0 tonight... on 21:26 - Dec 26 with 571 viewsShaky

I guessed that we would lose 8-0 tonight... on 21:21 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

If Liverpool had had their arses in gear it might well have been 10!!! I thought they were poor for 45 minutes.

I remember thinking they could easily have been 4-0 after 20 minutes, and the sub Solanke had the chances to bag a hatrick.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

I guessed that we would lose 8-0 tonight... on 21:31 - Dec 26 with 538 viewsYossarian

I guessed that we would lose 8-0 tonight... on 21:21 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

Spot on

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024