Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not content with stuffing us in the Ashes 18:38 - Jan 2 with 982 viewsmax936

they're giving us the Aussie flue to

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/health-news/what-is-australian-flu-symptoms-to-

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Not content with stuffing us in the Ashes on 18:43 - Jan 2 with 973 viewsjack2jack

Don't talk Mrs J2J has been laid up with it for over a week,knocked her sideways.
Nasty bugger it is too,luckily I've only had a bad cold,ruined Christmas pretty much though. .
Not content with stuffing us in the Ashes on 20:11 - Jan 2 with 943 viewsdickythorpe

All jokes aside, look after yourselves and REST after work. Too much rushing about lowers the immune system.
Drink plenty of water and warm drinks.
Not content with stuffing us in the Ashes on 20:13 - Jan 2 with 938 viewsswanjackal

I have no problems with that Max, as long as it's compatible with a Worcester combi and is of decent quality.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Not content with stuffing us in the Ashes on 22:04 - Jan 2 with 892 viewsmax936

Not content with stuffing us in the Ashes on 20:13 - Jan 2 by swanjackal

I have no problems with that Max, as long as it's compatible with a Worcester combi and is of decent quality.

fair play. I was gonna edit it, but thought I'd leave it and see who was wide awake

With Worcester's you have to use their own though just as a point of interest

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Not content with stuffing us in the Ashes on 08:33 - Jan 3 with 824 viewsBanosswan

Not content with stuffing us in the Ashes on 22:04 - Jan 2 by max936

fair play. I was gonna edit it, but thought I'd leave it and see who was wide awake

With Worcester's you have to use their own though just as a point of interest

Aww, someone beat me to it. Sod it.

That's how you deal with an Aussie flue.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024