Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For attention of Private_Partz 23:19 - Apr 1 with 2156 viewstrampie

http://www.southwalesguardian.co.uk/news/16118460._Back_Morriston_Hospital_for_M

''Plaid Cymru politicians across South West Wales have urged local health boards to support Morriston Hospital in its bid to be the home of a new Major Trauma Centre''.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

For attention of Private_Partz on 23:20 - Apr 1 with 2153 viewstrampie

https://www.rhunapiorwerth.cymru/en/pryder-plaid-cymru-am-effaith-cau-swyddfeydd

''Centralising jobs wrong in practice & principle: Rhun ap Iorwerth calls for spreading Government jobs across the country
A Plaid Cymru government would fight for the reversal of the decision to close HMRC offices across Wales'',

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

For attention of Private_Partz on 23:27 - Apr 1 with 2143 viewstrampie

https://www.facebook.com/TheBangorAye/posts/203485630183452

''Arfon AM Sian Gwenllian, who was instrumental in the campaign to bring a Medical School to Bangor, branded it a betrayal of North Wales''.
She is a Plaid Cymru AM, here is Labours response -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40646401

For attention of Private_Partz on 09:47 - Apr 2 with 2045 viewsPrivate_Partz

For attention of Private_Partz on 23:27 - Apr 1 by trampie

https://www.facebook.com/TheBangorAye/posts/203485630183452

''Arfon AM Sian Gwenllian, who was instrumental in the campaign to bring a Medical School to Bangor, branded it a betrayal of North Wales''.
She is a Plaid Cymru AM, here is Labours response -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40646401

I was just about to thank you for bringing up some new news only to find the latest one was the 27th March. before the decision to house the MTC in Cardiff. The rest was an obscure...ish report and a Facebook comment. Mike Hedges has Twitted but I still don't think it is enough.
Labour actually made a video and Julie James appeared on it.
I am talking about the silence since the recommendations by the Health Boards.
When the lives of about 20% of the population of Wales are being placed at risk then surely this is a case for collective outrage by our local politicians?
One last point. This is not about you and me and point scoring. You really should not take debate personally.
All your hard work is now lost in thread very few will have any interest in view of the title.
Your views would have been much better expressed in the MTC thread or, as I suggested, a new thread on the merits and demerits of Plaid.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 9:48]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

For attention of Private_Partz on 10:33 - Apr 2 with 2001 viewstrampie

All the lobbying, canvassing and campaigning should be done before the vote, once the vote is done there is not a lot more than complaining can be done.

I thought those links would illustrate to you all the good work Plaid do as regards pushing for wealth and resources to be spread Wales wide.

You can't see the wood for the trees, Labour are in charge in the Assembly and the Conservatives are in charge in Westminster you need to take your grievance up with them, you and Plaid are on the same hymn sheet, I can't see what more they can do.

Having read what you have to say it seems to me that you are having no success at all in trying to get the power brokers (Labour and the Conservatives) to do what you want, you want Plaid to fight your corner and on this topic at least Plaid do do that for you but the powers that be won't have it, so the next option for you is to help make Plaid the power brokers by voting for them and getting everyone you know to vote for them, campaign online to get people to vote for them and if as a result they get into power then hey presto you will have what you want on this topic from that point on, they may even be able change previous decisions for you who knows.
The ball is now in your court for you to get as many people as possible to vote Plaid partz so you can have policies that you think is right for your area and for Wales.

I wish you good luck on your future campaigning for Plaid.

For attention of Private_Partz on 10:43 - Apr 2 with 1992 viewsSTID2017

Where are they basing it ?
In that antiquated mess the University Hospital.
Staff, like all NHS staff, are great, but it's like a mixture of Singleton and Morriston (before Morriston was modernised that is )
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 10:44]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

For attention of Private_Partz on 17:57 - Apr 2 with 1923 viewsPrivate_Partz

For attention of Private_Partz on 10:33 - Apr 2 by trampie

All the lobbying, canvassing and campaigning should be done before the vote, once the vote is done there is not a lot more than complaining can be done.

I thought those links would illustrate to you all the good work Plaid do as regards pushing for wealth and resources to be spread Wales wide.

You can't see the wood for the trees, Labour are in charge in the Assembly and the Conservatives are in charge in Westminster you need to take your grievance up with them, you and Plaid are on the same hymn sheet, I can't see what more they can do.

Having read what you have to say it seems to me that you are having no success at all in trying to get the power brokers (Labour and the Conservatives) to do what you want, you want Plaid to fight your corner and on this topic at least Plaid do do that for you but the powers that be won't have it, so the next option for you is to help make Plaid the power brokers by voting for them and getting everyone you know to vote for them, campaign online to get people to vote for them and if as a result they get into power then hey presto you will have what you want on this topic from that point on, they may even be able change previous decisions for you who knows.
The ball is now in your court for you to get as many people as possible to vote Plaid partz so you can have policies that you think is right for your area and for Wales.

I wish you good luck on your future campaigning for Plaid.

Again a wasted post (again in a thread that nobody is interested in) plus we agree on most of this.
I have said many times before my argument is with ALL Welsh politicians. You can't accept they I include Plaid in with this as you think all is wonderful and they can do no more than they are.
As you are arguing Plaid's corner then my responses to you are going to relate to them.
Expect Plaid to fight my corner? I expect ALL local politicians to fight their corner and fight for Wales.
Not having much success? Well knock me down with a feather. The odds are stacked against any of us fighting against these Cardiff Centric decisions with large swathes of polticiams in Wales stealing a living.
It doesn't stop the fight going on though.
I will continue to vote Plaid in the Assembly elections even though you have tarnished them a tad for me;-) Only joking about Lib Dems.
Thanks for the thread. I have not had my name up in lights before.
I think we have reached the point where we agree to disagree and I am sure you will be picking me up when I comment about Plaid not upping their game. I will be doing the same for all the Welsh parties though.
Fin as Perch used to say :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

For attention of Private_Partz on 07:18 - Apr 3 with 1818 viewstrampie

The big picture is that this should be the most important political thread out there because it's pointing out to people particularly Swansea people that Plaid look to look after all of Wales unlike the likes of Labour and the Conservatives, the links I have put up should be right up your street as they demonstrate that Plaid are for all of Wales.

As regards you saying I have tarnished you voting Plaid, why ?, I have nothing whatsoever to do with Plaid, I'm just a voter and call things as I see them on a message-board, voting Plaid should suit your agenda right down to the ground and I think you, yes you should be championing their cause because their cause seems to be the same as your cause.

Now get out there attacking the blue, red, yellow and purple Tories and get backing the home team.

For attention of Private_Partz on 10:15 - Apr 3 with 1762 viewsPrivate_Partz

For attention of Private_Partz on 07:18 - Apr 3 by trampie

The big picture is that this should be the most important political thread out there because it's pointing out to people particularly Swansea people that Plaid look to look after all of Wales unlike the likes of Labour and the Conservatives, the links I have put up should be right up your street as they demonstrate that Plaid are for all of Wales.

As regards you saying I have tarnished you voting Plaid, why ?, I have nothing whatsoever to do with Plaid, I'm just a voter and call things as I see them on a message-board, voting Plaid should suit your agenda right down to the ground and I think you, yes you should be championing their cause because their cause seems to be the same as your cause.

Now get out there attacking the blue, red, yellow and purple Tories and get backing the home team.

I said you tarnished it for me you dope... and it was tongue in cheek ;-)
I doubt Plaid will lose votes because of something I have said on here.
Plaid should be more worried that a new Party is springing up because people feel they are Welsh Labour's lap dogs and not doing their jobs.
As for me I am after ALL the parties. Leanne an Co will be having emails after I have finished with Carwyn's mob.
I will let you know what replies I get, if any......

Login to get fewer ads

For attention of Private_Partz on 11:04 - Apr 3 with 1740 viewstrampie

For attention of Private_Partz on 10:15 - Apr 3 by Private_Partz

Plaid should be more worried that a new Party is springing up because people feel they are Welsh Labour's lap dogs and not doing their jobs.
As for me I am after ALL the parties. Leanne an Co will be having emails after I have finished with Carwyn's mob.

Why have I tarnished it for you ?

Plaid pushed through some of their pledges and then dropped Labour, some people would like to see Plaid lead a coalition if it meant getting rid of Labour but some would resist that to avoid being linked with certain parties.

Plaid are what makes Welsh politics interesting, some people are reluctant to vote Plaid the most middle of the road bunch going because other parties disingenuously smear them, Plaid are the least nationalist party of the lot and include Labour, Conservatives and Lib-Dems in that but if other so called Welsh nationalist parties start up then who will they be and what will they stand for ?, to be seen I suppose.

For attention of Private_Partz on 13:23 - Apr 3 with 1688 viewsPrivate_Partz

For attention of Private_Partz on 11:04 - Apr 3 by trampie

Why have I tarnished it for you ?

Plaid pushed through some of their pledges and then dropped Labour, some people would like to see Plaid lead a coalition if it meant getting rid of Labour but some would resist that to avoid being linked with certain parties.

Plaid are what makes Welsh politics interesting, some people are reluctant to vote Plaid the most middle of the road bunch going because other parties disingenuously smear them, Plaid are the least nationalist party of the lot and include Labour, Conservatives and Lib-Dems in that but if other so called Welsh nationalist parties start up then who will they be and what will they stand for ?, to be seen I suppose.

You know what 'tongue in cheek' means don't you? I was only joking and having a bit if a stir ;-)
I feel the same now about them but I do wonder at how you can be so satisfied with them as a Party.
Kicking up an unholy fuss about the siting of the first MTC would have been a vote winner imho and shown they were truly the Party of Wales. A few campaigns like that and I would really be considering whether it would be Plaid off Labour in the national elections.
As it stands they remain the best of a bad job in Wales for me and they will get my Assembly vote.
I think this is my last commmet on Plaid in this thread now. We are just two voices in the wilderness here so it really does not serve any purpose continuing.
I was joking about my name in lights as well. I am not comfortable with it ;-)

For attention of Private_Partz on 14:35 - Apr 3 with 1661 viewsblaenaugwentjack

For attention of Private_Partz on 10:15 - Apr 3 by Private_Partz

This is very worrying that voters outside of plaid think that the party are 1, preoccupied with the cardiff bubble and 2, Labour s lap dogs. I will speak to nigel j copner about these issue s as he is in weekly contact with Adam Price.
For attention of Private_Partz on 15:39 - Apr 3 with 1641 viewstrampie

I'm very satisfied with the work Leanne is doing Partz, Leanne is the real deal, genuine is the word that spring to mind, Plaid did their bit as regards MTC, everything is relatively and they did more than any other parties and it's Labour and the Conservatives that hold the power, as regards a vote winner I'm not so sure, I think I saw a welcome to the city state of Cardiff and area type sign on the net the other day which said the population was 1.5 million, that would be about have the population of the entire country of Wales, so I don't know about vote winner.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 16:33]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024