Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
- 17:21 - Oct 22 with 1912 viewsSwanseaNapoli

[Post edited 17 Dec 2019 1:32]
Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 18:10 - Oct 22 with 1841 viewsjackharris

Aston Villa only serve alcohol to Away fans in the Lower tier of the Doug Ellis Stand because the upstairs concourse is too small. This happens for every match they play.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 21:37 - Oct 22 with 1716 viewsSwanseaNapoli

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 18:10 - Oct 22 by jackharris

Aston Villa only serve alcohol to Away fans in the Lower tier of the Doug Ellis Stand because the upstairs concourse is too small. This happens for every match they play.

Should have give a warning before going up
Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 21:39 - Oct 22 with 1710 viewsLoyal

Thought you were groundhopper ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 21:50 - Oct 22 with 1682 viewsFlashberryjack

Well done

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 22:06 - Oct 22 with 1658 viewsSwanseaNapoli

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 21:39 - Oct 22 by Loyal

Thought you were groundhopper ?

Yeah thats why I was at Villa on Saturday
Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 23:53 - Oct 22 with 1588 viewsbuilthjack

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 21:37 - Oct 22 by SwanseaNapoli

It's been the same for years. If you want a drink at half time go lower

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 06:24 - Oct 23 with 1530 viewsChief

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 23:53 - Oct 22 by builthjack

It's been the same for years. If you want a drink at half time go lower

They weren't serving alcohol at HT in the lower tier either.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 07:39 - Oct 23 with 1483 viewsLoyal

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 06:24 - Oct 23 by Chief

They weren't serving alcohol at HT in the lower tier either.

Mate of mine said they were told there are fixtures they won't serve alcohol at, Birmingham, Leeds and Swansea.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Login to get fewer ads

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 07:40 - Oct 23 with 1482 viewsLoyal

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 22:06 - Oct 22 by SwanseaNapoli

Yeah thats why I was at Villa on Saturday

Did you hop in to the ground ?
Do you do private filming ?

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 07:49 - Oct 23 with 1466 viewsChief

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 07:39 - Oct 23 by Loyal

Mate of mine said they were told there are fixtures they won't serve alcohol at, Birmingham, Leeds and Swansea.

I think they were serving shant before the game though strangely.

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 07:52 - Oct 23 with 1455 viewsLoyal

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 07:49 - Oct 23 by Chief

I think they were serving shant before the game though strangely.

I'm assuming shandy ?
0% shandy ?

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 08:31 - Oct 23 with 1413 viewsChief

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 07:52 - Oct 23 by Loyal

I'm assuming shandy ?
0% shandy ?

Aye maybe, I didn't indulge

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 13:14 - Oct 23 with 1330 viewsjackharris

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 21:37 - Oct 22 by SwanseaNapoli

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 14:36 - Oct 23 with 1284 viewsSwanseaNapoli

Don't Normally post here - VILLA Away (n/t) on 13:14 - Oct 23 by jackharris

Most people in the video didn't know about it, why would you go into the stadium 45 minutes before kick off to watch Chelsea vs Man united on the big screens

Should print it on the ticket that no alcohol is available
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024