Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? 19:33 - Jan 11 with 3948 viewsSwansea93

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11715/11605059/

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 19:42 - Jan 11 with 3121 viewsbuilthjack

It won't be the first or last time that a club does this.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 20:09 - Jan 11 with 3065 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 19:42 - Jan 11 by builthjack

It won't be the first or last time that a club does this.

Bielsa fully admits to it, a bit crazy to be honest
Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 20:18 - Jan 11 with 3043 viewsOldjack

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11696/11604907/fa-to-launch-probe-follow ,Are they breaking any rules ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 20:26 - Jan 11 with 3027 viewsItchySphincter

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 20:18 - Jan 11 by Oldjack

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11696/11604907/fa-to-launch-probe-follow ,Are they breaking any rules ?

FFS.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 20:32 - Jan 11 with 3005 viewsbuilthjack

If it's in view of the public there's not much they can do about it.
Drones next.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 20:43 - Jan 11 with 2993 viewsOldjack

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 20:26 - Jan 11 by ItchySphincter

FFS.

oi thicko ,are they ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 20:51 - Jan 11 with 2962 viewstrampie

Its just one more reason why I have said on here if Bielsa gets Leeds up he will get some wins against Guardiola, Klopp and some of the top 6 teams as he will tactically outthink them with much lesser players at his disposal, all to be seen of course, exciting times for Leeds fans having Bielsa no matter what happens.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 21:16 - Jan 11 with 2916 viewswestside

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 20:32 - Jan 11 by builthjack

Drones next.

They could take off from Swansea Airport to film over Fairwood
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 21:39 - Jan 11 with 2864 viewsbuilthjack

Leeds easily had the better of Derby, it could have been 4 or 5.
Bielsa stated " My spying mission was rather successful"

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 21:44 - Jan 11 with 2836 viewssainthelens

In view of Derby losing, a win would be massive for us tmrw. Put us within 4 points off top 6.
Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 21:49 - Jan 11 with 2820 viewslonglostjack

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 20:32 - Jan 11 by builthjack

Drones next.

Sorry can’t translate but a Werder Bremen scout has already used a drone. Club apologized -end of.

https://m.faz.net/aktuell/sport/fussball/bundesliga/spionage-in-bundesliga-werde

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 22:11 - Jan 11 with 2775 viewsBloodyhills

I hope they don't come down here doing that and use drones, could bring Fairwood Airport to a halt.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 00:22 - Jan 12 with 2674 viewswestside

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 21:39 - Jan 11 by builthjack

Leeds easily had the better of Derby, it could have been 4 or 5.
Bielsa stated " My spying mission was rather successful"

Frank Lampard sounds a bit naive
Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 01:27 - Jan 12 with 2635 viewswestside

Lampard said there was someone in the bushes
Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 12:01 - Jan 12 with 2444 viewsgiantstoneater

Dirty Leeds, I am sure they had plenty of footage for them to trawl through without resorting to that sort of nonsense but I suppose that they gained valuable intelligence on free kick routines and what sort of things Derby were working on in training. I would think that it did not reflect too well on Derby because they didn`t seem to change or be able to change their tactics during the game be interesting to see what the powers that be think of it all.
Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 14:19 - Jan 12 with 2341 viewsvalleyboy

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 20:09 - Jan 11 by exiledinenglandjack

Bielsa fully admits to it, a bit crazy to be honest

So what’s wrong in that then??

The only thing Leeds have done wrong and it’s only in what I have read, is that this so called “spy” did some criminal damage by cutting part of a wire fence

You used to see some suspicious people taking notes, watching the Swansea train. When the Swans used to train at Llandarcy a few years ago
Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 14:34 - Jan 12 with 2326 viewsHeadmaster

I'd be embarrassed if our manager was spying on other clubs. Focus on your own game.
Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 17:22 - Jan 12 with 2242 viewstheloneranger

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 01:27 - Jan 12 by westside

Lampard said there was someone in the bushes

Ron Davies??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 17:39 - Jan 12 with 2229 viewsvalleyboy

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 17:22 - Jan 12 by theloneranger

Ron Davies??

No

Ron was looking for badgers

Well that’s what heclakmed
Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 17:50 - Jan 12 with 2220 viewsLoyal

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 14:19 - Jan 12 by valleyboy

So what’s wrong in that then??

The only thing Leeds have done wrong and it’s only in what I have read, is that this so called “spy” did some criminal damage by cutting part of a wire fence

You used to see some suspicious people taking notes, watching the Swansea train. When the Swans used to train at Llandarcy a few years ago

Criminal trespass though.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 18:45 - Jan 12 with 2199 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 17:50 - Jan 12 by Loyal

Criminal trespass though.

trespass is a civil matter not a criminal matter in most cases.
It is only a criminal offence if you trespass on a restriced site. ie railways, MOD, government sites.

If the spy was merely watching from a public footpath no offence has occurred.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 19:28 - Jan 12 with 2182 viewssg1912

Fairwood is very susceptible to this kind of spying..
Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 09:52 - Jan 13 with 2051 viewsvalleyboy

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 14:34 - Jan 12 by Headmaster

I'd be embarrassed if our manager was spying on other clubs. Focus on your own game.

Why would you be embarrassed???

More to the point, it wouldn’t be the manager that would be doing the spying

He would send somebody to do it for him

What makes you even think that Swansea hasn’t done something similar

Why do you think Bill Shankley used to be there watching opposing teams when they arrived at Anfield

It’s common knowledge that he was looking if any of the opposing side was carrying any injuries

If a manager knows beforehand, that an opposing player was carrying an injury. Would you not say that manager has an advantage in how he would want his team to play against that individual
Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 09:59 - Jan 13 with 2041 viewsWarwickHunt

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 17:39 - Jan 12 by valleyboy

No

Ron was looking for badgers

Well that’s what heclakmed

He certainly wasn't looking for beavers.
Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 10:28 - Jan 13 with 2018 viewsvalleyboy

Leeds sending people to spy on teams at training? on 12:01 - Jan 12 by giantstoneater

Dirty Leeds, I am sure they had plenty of footage for them to trawl through without resorting to that sort of nonsense but I suppose that they gained valuable intelligence on free kick routines and what sort of things Derby were working on in training. I would think that it did not reflect too well on Derby because they didn`t seem to change or be able to change their tactics during the game be interesting to see what the powers that be think of it all.

As you have pointed out. All teams these days have enough footage of opposing teams performances, that they don’t have to send scouts like they did in the past, to check how the opposition plays

I would bet that this so called “spy” was looking for any injury problems with key players and not what tactics Derby were up to

If you watched the game as I did, Leeds just closed Derby down for the 90 odd minutes and stopped Derby players, time on the ball and from playing their passing game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024