Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports 17:05 - Aug 31 with 1073 viewsSwansIndependent

Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports 31st Aug 2019 17:04
If you saw the match, please give us your player ratings and a mini match report. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 17:16 - Aug 31 with 992 viewsSmellyplumz

Every one of them 11 out of 10, brilliant to a man.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 17:47 - Aug 31 with 822 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 17:16 - Aug 31 by Smellyplumz

Every one of them 11 out of 10, brilliant to a man.

Come on there was some very sloppy passing, especially in the first half.
Only 10 out of 10.
Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 17:49 - Aug 31 with 809 viewsSmellyplumz

Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 17:47 - Aug 31 by A_Fans_Dad

Come on there was some very sloppy passing, especially in the first half.
Only 10 out of 10.

I'm still in shock at that free header they missed in the first half... Bumford wasn't it?
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 17:49]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 17:52 - Aug 31 with 775 viewsmonmouth

Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 17:49 - Aug 31 by Smellyplumz

I'm still in shock at that free header they missed in the first half... Bumford wasn't it?
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 17:49]

He is dogshit though. I’m glad they didn’t play that fast bloke from the start.

Anyway, Rodon and VdH 10. Routs 9.5 just because and the rest 9.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 17:54 - Aug 31 with 761 viewsSmellyplumz

Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 17:52 - Aug 31 by monmouth

Yeah that arsenal lad, looked a bit sharpish didn't he.

Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 18:02 - Aug 31 with 713 viewsswan_si

Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 17:52 - Aug 31 by monmouth

If that's the case I'd give Fulton a 9.5 also, thought he had a Good game in fairness.
Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 18:08 - Aug 31 with 687 viewsmonmouth

Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 18:02 - Aug 31 by swan_si

If that's the case I'd give Fulton a 9.5 also, thought he had a Good game in fairness.

Didn’t score a beautiful arrow like thunderbolt into the far corner though, so minus the 0.5.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 18:11 - Aug 31 with 673 viewsswan_si

Leeds United 0 - 1 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 18:08 - Aug 31 by monmouth

Didn’t score a beautiful arrow like thunderbolt into the far corner though, so minus the 0.5.

Yeah, but taking into account he played for 90 minutes I think he deserves his extra 0.5.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024