Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The football fan that had his hand blown off by a flare 12:43 - Sep 21 with 2499 viewsDarran

Anyone seen the video on twitter?
Holy Mother of God. 😮

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The football fan that had his hand blown off by a flare on 13:17 - Sep 21 with 2397 viewsbazzool

I've got the full video mate through whatsapp
The football fan that had his hand blown off by a flare on 13:47 - Sep 21 with 2315 viewsDarran

The football fan that had his hand blown off by a flare on 13:17 - Sep 21 by bazzool

I've got the full video mate through whatsapp

It’s horrific.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The football fan that had his hand blown off by a flare on 14:17 - Sep 21 with 2241 viewsjamiewales

Pulling his own flesh of his forehead. 🤮
The football fan that had his hand blown off by a flare on 16:10 - Sep 21 with 2036 viewsbazzool

The football fan that had his hand blown off by a flare on 13:47 - Sep 21 by Darran

It’s horrific.

It's nothing mate compared to the videos that goes round in my group chat in work, when I was a kid the thought of seeing someone's head cut off was really bad, now you see it all the time, there's a video of that Brazilian prison not so long back where 2 gangs got it on and was in a mass riot, they ended up killing loads ,cutting their heads off and playing keep ups with them , it was awfull
The football fan that had his hand blown off by a flare on 18:22 - Sep 21 with 1869 viewsEvanski

Remember being sent a link to a website called Corpse of the Day, back in the day. Taking the macabre to the extreme. 😳

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

The football fan that had his hand blown off by a flare on 19:08 - Sep 21 with 1815 viewsbluenile

Truly horrific! Jeez!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The football fan that had his hand blown off by a flare on 21:46 - Sep 22 with 1402 viewsPentyrchJack

It's horrific and puts people off taking children to matches. A minority' of the Basseys think this is OK.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11696/11808919/pride-park-evacuated-due-

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

The football fan that had his hand blown off by a flare on 13:23 - Sep 23 with 1139 viewsLord_Bony

This guy had his hand blown off in Paris picking up a police flash bang. Warning graphic footage.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

The football fan that had his hand blown off by a flare on 13:35 - Sep 23 with 1104 viewsjedijack

The football fan that had his hand blown off by a flare on 13:23 - Sep 23 by Lord_Bony

This guy had his hand blown off in Paris picking up a police flash bang. Warning graphic footage.

Completely beyond me why anyone would want to watch this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024